剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
but it came with a transfer to Silicon Valley.
"首席技术官"
"Chief Digital Officer."
薪酬相当丰厚
It came with a massive pay raise.
佩妮和我本来能够将安娜
Penny and I would've been able to enroll Anna
送进一流的私人学府
in a world-class private school.
但我不得不拒绝
But I had to turn it down.
你跟佩妮什么时候是认识的
When exactly did you meet Penny?
是 埃弗雷特被派往阿富汗时
Yes, I left Everett for Sean
我为了肖恩离开了他
while he was deployed in Afghanistan.
战争改变了他
War changed him.
他患上了创伤性应激障碍综合症 但拒绝治疗
He was suffering from PTSD but resisted treatment.
但他离开了部队
But he left the service.
他无法忍♥受让别人抚养自己的亲生女儿
He couldn't take seeing another man raising his daughter.
突然间 安娜成了他的生活重心
Suddenly Anna was the center of his life.
肖恩是怎么看待埃弗雷特
How did Sean deal with Everett
阻碍了自己升职加薪这个大好机会的
preventing him from accepting this promotion?
说实话
I can't lie.
很揪心
It stung.
但我能理解这个男人
But I understood the man.
我也不会让任何人从我身边抢走安娜
I wouldn't let anyone take Anna away from me, either.
如果他跟佩妮在一起也对能安娜
Might've been nice, had he shown the same enthusiasm
这么用心就好了
for parenting when he and Penny were together.
在今天下午4点21分与4点31分之间
Where were you between the hours of
你在哪里 泰勒先生
4:21 and 4:31 this afternoon, Mr. Taylor?
我在开会
Stuck in a meeting.
开了一下午会
All afternoon.
有一帮同事可以帮我证明
A dozen colleagues can vouch for me.
4点20分吗
4:20? Um...
我带着安娜去了学校附近的公园
I took Anna to the park near her school.
有人能给你证明吗
Can anyone back you up on that?
安娜知道我们当时在哪
Anna knows where we were.
她现跟我妹妹在家
She's at home with my sister.
你看起来好吓人啊
You're freaky-looking.
你怎么这么白
Why are you so white?
这样不礼貌 安娜
That's not nice, Anna.
没事 我在地下室工作 安娜
It's okay. I work in a basement, Anna.
常年不见阳光
So I don't see much sun.
我只想知道 你今天放学后都做了什么
All I need to know is what you did after school today.
我跟妈妈在一起
I was with Mommy.
你跟妈妈做了什么
And what did you do with Mommy?
我不想回答问题了
I don't want to do this.
告诉这位友善的女士我们当时在哪
Tell the nice lady where we were.
拜托 别打了 住手 爸爸 别打了
Stop! Please! Stop, Daddy! Stop!
你休想带走我女儿
You are not taking my daughter away!
-住手 爸爸 -埃弗雷特 冷静...
- Just stop, Daddy! Stop! - Everett. Calm...
立刻给我滚出去
Get out of this house right now!
出去 滚出去
Get out, get out!
我不想再回答问题了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
没关系 宝贝 你表现很好
It's okay, baby, you did great.
我们就到这里吧
I think we're through here.
影像采集成功
当你说埃弗雷特发怒了...
So, when you say Everett snapped...
是失控了
I mean, lost it.
在哭泣的孩子面前打了那男人一拳
Like, punching a guy in front of a crying child.
暴怒 场面很难看
Wild with rage. It was ugly.
佩妮拿着菜刀将他赶走
Penny chased him off with a butcher's knife.
他们怎么不报♥警♥
Why wouldn't they report that to the police?
埃弗雷特的暴行有助他们夺下抚养权
Everett being violent would've made their custody case for them.
不清楚
No idea.
安娜也没能证实她妈妈的不在场证明
Anna didn't provide her mother with the most solid alibi.
我去查查有没有人看见佩妮当时在犯罪现场附近
I'll see if anyone can place Penny near the crime scene.
"真好" 应激障碍综合症
Great. PTSD.
还有什么比踏上创伤记忆之旅更轻松的呢
What's more relaxing than a trip down traumatic memory lane?
运动也许对治疗应激障碍综合症很有效
Exercise may be an effective treatment for PTSD,
但我其实满脑子都是
but what it really beats is laying around,
我变成僵尸后 那段终结的爱情
wallowing over the end of my posthumous love life.
现在欲望充满了我的脑子
And now I'm overwhelmed with desire.
战场在召唤 而我无力抵抗
Called to the battlefield and powerless to stop myself.
荣誉
自♥由♥模式
自♥由♥模式
"Free for all"?
所以是血战到底咯
So, it's last man standing, huh?
这棵树就是鉴证科说的子弹来源
This is the tree the CST said was the munitions point of origin.
他们认为这里是枪手藏身的地方
This is where they believed the shooter was perched.
埃弗雷特的尸体在离这棵树45米的地方被发现
Fifty yards from this tree is where Everett's body was found.
这里是我发现弹壳的地方
This is where I found the shell casing,
与埃弗雷特的距离比社区警♥察♥估计的近18米
20 yards closeto Everett than the CST thought.
要是从那里开枪
To have shot from there,
凶手得有4.5高
the killer would need to be 15 feet tall.
那就很容易找到他了 不是吗
He should be easy to find then, shouldn't he?
或者是个她
Or she.
顺便说一句 你在那场
Side note, that trophy you won in your
血战到底的比赛中赢得可不那么光彩
last man standing competition is ill-gotten gains.
我猜参赛者里面只有你
I'm guessing you were the only participant
正消化着一个经验丰富的战士大脑吧
digesting the brains of a highly-decorated soldier.
我被他的创伤后应激障碍综合症所困扰
If I'm stuck with his PTSD,
我至少也应该得个奖吧
I should at least get a trophy out of it.
你记起了那些创伤
You're remembering traumas.
你还记得你自己的创伤吗
Do you remember anything more of your own?
游艇派对后 当你从尸袋里醒来的时候
After the boat party when you woke up in a body bag,
你怎么知道你变成僵尸了
how did you know you were a zombie?
狼人可不会总想着吃脑子
The craving brains didn't really speak to werewolf.
-所以你马上就想吃大脑了 -是的
- So you immediately craved brains? - Yeah.
马上
Immediately.
我说自己是个医生
I identified myself as a doctor
就拒绝了治疗
and refused medical treatment.
我离开的时候 在岸边发现了一具尸体
As I was leaving, I found a corpse on the shore.
他的脑袋被打开了
His skull was already cracked open.
别的僵尸很可能吃了他的大脑额叶
Some other zombie likely got the frontal lobe,
但是有些颞叶
but there was some temporal lobe
像树上的果实一样挂在那里
just hanging there like fruit on a tree.
我的僵尸第一餐
My first zombie meal.
洛厄尔·特雷西来电
我能问你...
Can I ask...
如果你没得到一份
If you hadn't been able to get
可以接触到死人♥大♥脑的工作
a job with access to a pre-killed brain supply,
你会怎样找食物呢
what would you have done to feed yourself?
反正我不会吃像外卖♥♥披萨一样的
I wouldn't have had the brains of murdered homeless teens
被谋杀的流浪少年的大脑
delivered to my house like pizza.
洛厄尔不知道
Lowell didn't know.
他不想知道
Then he didn't want to know.
但你认为如果你是他的话你就会知道
But you believe in his position you would have?
我是说 不确定是件多么幸福的事啊
I mean... What a luxury to not have to know for sure.
查医生
Dr. C,
你不介意我带你的助手去做现场勘察吧
mind if I take your assistant on a field trip?
要是不我满手都是内脏
I'd sign her permission slip,
我会给她开个请假条的
but my hands are covered in viscera.
退伍军人医院的一个精神病医生正照看着亚当中士
Sergeant Adams was under the care of a shrink at the VA hospital.
她建议病人写日志
She advised her patients to keep a journal.
我们去找找那些日志吧
Let's go find that journal.
你好
Hey, how's it going?
我的一个哥们儿来这儿锻炼
So, a buddy of mine works out here.
他那些肌肉可真是壮实
And the dude is just yoked.
我也想变成那样
That's where I wanna get,
听说可以来这里
and I hear this place can make it happen.
你今天运气不错
It's your lucky day.
我正好有时间
I happen to have some time.
我想走点捷径 可以速成的方法
I'm looking for cutting edge, out of the box,
不管多辛苦多疯狂都行
whatever it takes, no matter how crazy it sounds type stuff.
那你就找对教练了
I think I'm just the trainer for you.
没有什么速成的方法
There's no quick fixes here.
补充品只有一点小小的作用
Supplements are a very small piece of the puzzle.
我要知道你做好了吃苦的准备
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表