剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
而忽略了为什么
reason becomes background noise.
哈维尔的大脑让我越过了那条
Javier's brain made me cross the line that
区分梦寐以求和求而不得的界限
divides what I long for and what I can never have.
无数个我在家独自学习的夜晚
There were so many nights I could have been with Major
我都可以选择和梅杰一起度过
that I stayed home studying.
无数个我可以享受人生真谛的日夜
Days I could have spent sucking the marrow out of life,
我却选择了去打造一份通往乌托邦的简历
I spent building a resume for a life I'd never have.
其实早在我变成僵尸之前
There were parts of me
我内心深处就有一些东西死去了
that were dead even before I became a zombie.
也许这意味着我还有重生的机会
So maybe that means it's possible for parts of me to spring to life,
即使我现在已经死了
even now that I'm dead.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表