剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
It gives us a good rhythm.
我上一个同事
Working with my last resident
整天就像在为新婚游戏做准备
was like prepping for the Newlywed Game.
你最喜欢什么颜色
Oh, what's your favorite color?
你几岁时第一次摸到乳♥房♥♥
How old were you when you first touched a boob?
很高兴我可以安心解离一具无名女尸的肾脏
It's nice to know I can dissect a Jane Doe's spleen
而不用列出如果我被放逐荒岛
without feeling obligated to list
我会带哪些唱片去
my top desert island albums.
这是一具无名女尸吗
She's a Jane Doe?
她的尸体是在垃圾车的后面被人发现的
She was found in the back of a garbage truck.
司机也不知道这尸体是哪里来的
Driver isn't sure where he picked her up.
目前没有身份信息 也没有匹配的指纹
No ID, no matching prints so far.
垃圾车上有个压碎机
The garbage truck was using a crusher,
这使得死因更加扑朔迷离
so that complicates cause of death.
工作电♥话♥
Duty calls.
自杀
Suicide.
亦或是谋杀
Or was it murder?
给她缝合 装进裹尸袋 放回停尸盒
Sew her back up, bag her and box her.
每当我看到一具尸体 我都会想
It's probably wrong that every time I see a dead body I think,
我到底在过着什么样的日子
what the hell am I doing with my life?
我并没有给自己做什么十年规划
I didn't map out and color code a 10-year plan for this.
我现在的所作所为并非我最初的梦想
This is not me going confidently in the direction of my dreams.
我也曾心怀壮志
I used to have ambition.
我曾经是那么活力四射 胸怀大志
I used to be passionate, inspired...
生龙活虎
Alive.
现在 我大部分时间里都感觉很饿
Now, I'm mostly just hungry.
作为一个僵尸 就这样了
Oh, and a zombie. So, there's that.
我有好多问题想问
I have so many questions.
首先 为什么要辣酱 那是僵尸的最爱吗
First, why the hot sauce? Is that a zombie thing?
热心的盟友
每个人都知道华盛顿湖大屠♥杀♥
Everyone knows the party line for the Lake Washington massacre.
嗑药的大学生 然后就爆发了暴♥力♥斗殴
Drugged-up college kids. Violent fight breaks out.
活下来的幸存者都是聪明人
The only survivors are the ones smart enough
他们在着火之前就跳船了
to jump ship before the fire started.
但是那天晚上刚好是我在值班
But I was on duty that night.
张开嘴
Open.
许多受害者的遗体
Ah, you see, many of the
出现脑部组织缺失
victims were missing significant brain mass.
我的同事把这情况归因于湖里的鱼吃掉了脑子
My colleagues attributed this to the fish in the lake.
因为我们都知道虹鳟鱼会径直袭击头骨
Because we all know rainbow trout go right for the cranium.
去他的鱼 答案明明就近在眼前啊
Fish. I mean, it was right there in front of them.
一种类似于但绝非狂犬病的病毒
A virus, like rabies, but not.
是某种更可怕的病毒
Something worse.
抱歉我有点糊涂了
I'm sorry, I'm confused.
我是被开除了 还是要接受身体♥检♥查
Am I fired or getting a physical?
开除 我有一肚子的问题想要问你
Fired? I have like a billion questions for you.
我已经在考虑邀请你和我一起住了
I'm contemplating asking you to move in.
你怀疑我多久了
How long have you suspected?
从拉乌尔·科尔特斯开始
Since Raoul Cortez.
那群小混混 中枪身亡的死者
The gangbanger, gunshot victim?
你替我完成了尸体解剖
You finished the autopsy for me.
负责那个案子的警探让我重新再解剖一次
Well, the detective on his case needed me to open him back up.
你猜他失去了些什么
Guess what he was missing?
-强壮身材已不再吗 -还有半边脑子
- A strong male role model? - And a half-pound of brain.
在我确认你是那场大屠♥杀♥中的幸存者后
See, after I confirmed that you were a survivor of the massacre,
我就开始
I started, you know,
重新解剖那些由你来验尸的尸体
opening all the bodies you finished off for me.
静止心率 每分钟才跳十下
Resting heart rate. Ten beats per minute.
你为什么态度还这么正常
How have you been so normal to me?
那我应该怎么样
What am I supposed to be?
吓坏了 带领那些挥舞火炬的人冲到我家
Freaked out? Leading torch-wielding villagers to my apartment?
几个月以来
I've been terrified about
我一直担心有人会发现我的秘密
somebody finding out about me for months
可你却表现得好像我只是得了麻疹
and you're acting like it's the measles I've contracted.
-所以没有别人知道这事吗 -当然没有
- So, you know, no one else knows? - God, no.
你一定过得很辛苦吧
I mean, that must be hard.
独自承受这一切
You know, dealing with this on your own.
你知道我以前在疾控中心工作吗
Did you know I used to work for the CDC?
我被解雇了 想知道为什么吗
I got canned. Wanna know why?
因为你相信僵尸的存在吗
Because you believe in zombies?
他们厌倦了我的警告
They got tired of my warnings.
核战争或者小行星撞击地球的确很恐怖
A nuclear war or an asteroid strike is bad,
但是人类所面临的最紧迫的事是什么
but the most urgent issue facing humanity?
人造瘟疫 生化武器
Man-made plague. Biological warfare.
在湖上那晚
See, that night on the lake,
人们在尝试那个叫优托品的新♥型♥毒♥品♥
people were doing this new designer drug called Utopium.
-你也吃了吗 -没有
- Did you partake? - No!
讽刺的是我连那些嗑普通药的派对都不去
The irony is I don't even go to parties with regular drugs,
更别提那些奇幻的新药了
let alone fancy new designer drugs.
你想来好好爽爽吗
Hey! You looking to party?
这是优托品
This is Utopium.
它会让你的脑子沸腾
It'll fry your brain,
搅成糊以后 再次沸腾
dip it in batter and fry it again.
让我的脑子像热狗肠那样 并不怎么吸引人
Having my brain treated like a corn dog. Not so tempting.
你倒是很吸引人
You're pretty tempting.
就在那时一切开始混乱起来
That's when all hell broke loose.
继续说
Do tell.
急救人员不小心
The EMT was too upset about
把活着的女孩装进裹尸袋
having accidentally bagged a living girl
他担心会为此付上相应的责任
to ponder any other possibilities.
鉴于你现在的情况
With your current condition,
想采集你的血样简直是一种挑战
certainly makes drawing blood a challenge.
你要知道 我那个特别的饮食需求...
Just so you know, regarding my unique dietary needs...
我已经尽量减少进食了
I do it as infrequently as possible.
如果我不吃 就会变成又呆又暴躁
If I don't eat I become dumber, meaner.
而且我担心如果我放任不管的话
And I'm afraid that if I let it go long enough,
-我就会变成乔治·罗梅罗 -辣椒酱呢
- I'll go all George Romero. - The hot sauce?
著名僵尸导演
差不多是唯一可以
Pretty much the only way
让我能品尝出味道来的东西
I can taste anything is if it has at least
菜单上要至少有六个辣椒才行
six chili peppers next to it on a menu.
最诡异的事是...
The weirdest thing of all...
死神医生 我那具无名女尸什么情况
Dr. Death. What's the story with my Jane Doe?
确认她的身份了吗
You ID her yet?
还没有 警探
Uh, not yet, Detective.
我们检索了她的指纹 但没有匹配信息
Uh, we ran her prints through system and got nothing back.
接下来我会检索一下牙科病历
I'll process her dental records next.
你在垃圾箱里找到什么可以帮我们的东西了吗
Did you find anything in the dumpster that can help us?
拜托告诉我找到呕吐物了
Please say vomit.
这个
These.
这不是警用的 而是取乐子用的
They aren't police issue. They're novelty.
我以商店行窃的罪名逮捕你
I am arresting you for shoplifting.
你有权立即聘请律师
You have the right to retain counsel without delay.
你有权向法律顾问
You have the right to free
免费咨♥询♥相关的法律问题
and immediate legal advice from duty counsel.
你报告里写她的死因是被钝器所伤
Your report said cause of death was blunt force trauma.
你确定只是被垃圾桶击碎了头骨吗
You sure it wasn't just a garbage can crushing the skull?
商店行窃 在加拿大
Shoplifting. In Canada.
2008年她在温哥华因商店行窃被捕
She was arrested for shoplifting in Vancouver in 2008.
你是怎么知道的...
And you know this because...
那是奥巴马当选的那一年
That's when Obama was elected.
只是一种直觉 当我没说
It was just a hunch. Forget it.
那可真是个特别的直觉
Ah, that's a pretty specific hunch.
巴比诺警探
Detective Babineaux,
她是实习医师 奥利维亚·摩尔
my resident, Olivia Moore.
我想丽芙有点不太舒服
Um, I think Liv's not feeling well.
是不是吃了什么不干净的东西了
Could it be something you ate?
怎么 她的血液里检测出酒精了吗
So, what? Did she have Moosehead in the bloodstream?
商店行窃吗 还有纹身
High-Heart shoplifting? Tattoo?
史蒂芬妮·吉玛洛塔
Stefani Germanotta!
温哥华警局
2008年11月6日在温哥华因行窃被捕
Arrested November 6th, 2008, in Vancouver for shoplifting.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表