剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
But grander ambitions.
喝了超强麦克斯
With Super Max,
我们的客户再也不用睡觉了
our consumers will no longer have to sleep.
精疲力尽成为过去
Exhaustion will be a thing of the past.
超强麦克斯会成为解除忧郁疲劳的
Super Max will be an amphetamine,
安♥非♥他♥命♥ 类固醇和类鸦♥片♥饮品
a steroid, an opioid.
它会成为血清素
It will be to serotonin
就像米尔顿·好时之于巧克力
what Milton Hershey was to chocolate.
米尔顿·好时 好时巧克力创始人
叶利钦博士为我们牵线搭桥
Dr. Yeltsin brought us close.
你会带领我们走向胜利的彼岸
You will take us all the way home.
在某些极罕见病例中
In rare cases,
饮用者会发展出对大脑的强烈渴望
users may develop a taste for brains.
这提醒我 饮品的副作用
That strikes me as the sort of side effect
可能会给销♥售♥造成重创
that could put a serious dent in sales.
所以你要做的就是分离并移除
Which is why you're going to isolate and remove
产品配方中那些
whatever it is in the formula
会导致僵尸问题的配料
that contributes to the zombie problem.
至于那些依然在外游荡的僵尸们
And as for those zombies who are still
把他们留给我来处理吧
wandering about, well, just leave them to me.
待到你完成任务之时
By the time you've completed your task,
就没有什么可以影响到公♥司♥的生意了
there won't be any left to affect our bottom-line.
蓝山服务站
卡是什么时候刷的
So, what time was the card swiped?
早上七点零一分
7:01 A.M.
七点零一
7:01.
我记得那个人
Oh, yeah. I remember that guy.
很奇怪的家伙
Serious BO.
两瓶饮料 两个热狗
Two soft drinks. Two hot dogs.
他看上去很紧张 但看上去不可怕
He looks nervous, but he doesn't look bloody.
帮我
Help me.
他们抓住他了
They've got him.
而他快没时间了
And he's running out of time.
愤怒之球
也许我们通过卡梅伦的信♥用♥卡♥找到别的线索
Maybe we'll get another hit off Cameron's credit card.
至少我们可以确定
At least we can establish
他们带走他的大致方向
the general direction they're taking him.
加油站小弟
Hey, gas station dude?
也许下次多注意观察下其他的
Maybe next time try noticing something more
而不是只注意被绑♥架♥的人的奇怪爱好
about a possible kidnap victim than his wicked funk?
比如说 也许注意下载他的车是什么样
Like, oh, I don't know, maybe the kind of vehicle he got out of.
你们在这
There you both are.
球袋很棒
Nice ball sack.
她控制不住
She can't help it.
很明显 你拿的是什么
Evidently. What do you got?
-凶器 -台球
- The murder weapons. - Billiard balls?
在检查特丽莎时
While examining Teresa,
我想起了在我实习时的一起案子
I was reminded of a case I worked during my apprenticeship.
那个案子凶器是斯♥诺♥克台球
That case involved snooker balls.
斯♥诺♥克 作为一个英式游戏
Snooker, being an English game,
比起普通台球需要更多技巧
requires more skill than common pool,
就像它使用的是21个小型号♥的球
as it employs the use of 21 object balls of a smaller size.
我的意思是 我在特丽莎被杀的宾馆
Point being, I found these in a dumpster
后面的垃圾箱里找到这些
behind the motel where Teresa was murdered.
凶手可能把这些放在枕套里 然后 砰
The killer would've placed these in a pillowcase -and then, wham.
巴比诺 报♥警♥处刚接到你们要找人的电♥话♥
Babineaux. 911 just got a call from your guy.
让他们转给我
Tell them to forward it to me.
在宾馆附近有台球厅吗
Are there any pool halls near the motel?
我可以去查下 看看丢了这三颗球的地方
I can find out. See if anyone's missing these three.
这就是那通报♥警♥电♥话♥
Here's the 911 call.
老兄 你必须得帮我
Oh man, you gotta help me.
我觉得他们会杀了我的
I think they're gonna waste my ass.
你能告诉我你在哪吗 先生
Can you tell me where you are, sir?
我在某辆车的后备箱里面
I'm in the trunk of some car.
在行驶中 但是我们停了一会
We were driving but we stopped for a while.
等等 有人过来了
Wait. Wait. Someone is coming.
不 不
No, no, no!
克莱夫
Clive.
接线员说他们还能接收到来自电♥话♥的信♥号♥♥
Dispatch is saying they're still getting a signal from the phone.
从哪里发出来的
Where's it coming from?
卡梅伦的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥了
Cameron's phone stopped putting out a signal.
也许手♥机♥没电了
Maybe the battery died.
是的 也许吧
Yeah, that's probably it.
有人吗
Knock, knock.
-我要去厕所 -没人拦你 兄弟
- I have to pee. - No one's stopping you, brother.
我不知道你饿不饿
Look, I don't know if you're hungry,
但是你知道我妈经常说什么吗
but you know what my mom always says?
为什么我当时没有避孕呢
Why'd I stop using birth control?
不是 美味的汤总是受欢迎
No. Here's always room for soup!
来吧
Come on.
这才对
There you go.
随便你怎么说这家店的女老板
Say what you want about the lady that owns this place,
但是她能做的一手好吃的腊肠豆角汤
she makes a mean bean and bratwurst stew.
搞什么
What the hell?
看来你找到我们的秘密配方了
Oh, looks like you found the secret to our secret recipe.
得了吧
Aw, c'mon.
吃脑子不会把你变成怪物的
Eating brains doesn't make you a monster.
要变成怪物需要点功夫
It takes a little more effort.
汤米
Tommy?
我差点忘了 那些离家出走孩子之一
I almost forgot. One of your runaway kids,
注定是不能再流浪了
destined to run no more.
给你 警探
Here you go, detective
这是卡梅伦的
It's Cameron's.
那么 我猜我们得用这个巨型开瓶器
So, I guess we get a giant can opener
来检查这些车了
and start checking trunks.
或者不用了
Or maybe not.
如果你要杀卡梅伦
If you're gonna kill Cameron
把他留在一个即将报废处理的车里
and leave him in the trunk of a car to be demolished,
发现他有手♥机♥ 你不可能把手♥机♥留下
and see he has a phone, you don't leave it here and on.
因为你知道我们会找到他
You'd know we'd find him.
也许他们不知道手♥机♥的事情
Maybe they didn't know he had the phone.
那这个是怎么跑进轮胎里面去的
Then how does it get inside the tire?
在上一个路口有监控摄像头
There is a traffic camera at the last intersection.
我们需要看下监控照片
We need to see those photos.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
我们不知道车的型号♥
We don't know the make of the car
或者是当卡梅伦在后备箱时谁在开车
or who was driving while Cameron was calling from the trunk.
如果我的预感是正确的
If my hunch is right,
我们能够认出司机
we're gonna recognize the driver.
我不认为沃恩·杜·拉克会亲自动手
I don't think Vaughn Du Clark is doing his own dirty work.
他在这里
And there he is.
小卡
Oh, Cam.
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
也许在想所有雷杰公♥司♥的钱
Probably something about all that Max Rager money
都会归他自己 不需要和别人分了
he wouldn't have to split with his bandmates.
我需要修改下卡梅伦·亨利的通缉令
I need to modify an APB on Cameron Henley.
他最后出现时开一辆白色雪佛兰
He's last seen driving a white Impala.
五块钱清洗挡风玻璃吗
Hey! Five bucks to wash your windshield?
用什么擦 你的屁♥股♥吗
Ugh. With what, your ass?
我会让这个妞马力十足的 老兄
I'm kick-starting this bitch, man.
我收你五块钱 这样我就可以买♥♥个
I take your five dollars and I buy
擦玻璃器 一块抹布 然后就可以开工了
a glass cleaner, a rag, and I'm in business.
你想不想赚十块钱呢
How would you like to earn ten dollars?
如果你是红头发穿绿裙子的人
If you're the redhead with the green dress,
那么我就是带存储器来的人
that must make me the guy with the thumb drive.
让我看看
Let me see it.
先让我看一眼背包里的东西
After I get a peek in the backpack.
我希望你对待这里面的内容会更谨慎
I hope you were more discreet with what's on this.
我没有留下任何拷贝
I didn't make any copies,
如果你是想问这个的话
if that's what you're asking.
很好
Good.
我的雇主是那种你惹不起的人
My employer is someone you don't want to screw with.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表