剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
潦草记录的硬伤
for slipshod record keeping.
不知道哪个才是送餐员 没有终止日期
No clue which ones are the delivery guys. No termination dates.
几百个名字 好吧 那就一个一个来
Hundreds of names. Okay, one by one it is.
谁刚过完生日
Who just had a birthday?
员工序列号♥ 08234587
姓名 阿瑞斯·杰森
出生日期 1990年8月23日
因为你们之中有人想让西蒙·卡特勒知道
Cause one of you wanted Simon Cutler to know
即使他是噎死的 凶手其实是你
even as he was choking to death, that you were the killer.
玫瑰花环
Ring Around the Rosie?
看谁从死亡里挣扎出来了
Well, well, well. Look who's back from the dead.
她还能走呢
She walks.
我在走吗
Am I walking?
我觉得我的脚像是小气垫船一样
I feel like my feet are little hovercrafts,
悬浮了6英寸高
gliding six inches above the ground.
我应该坐下了
I should probably sit. Whoo!
你现在着陆了
Hey, way to stick the landing.
不好意思 药吃多了
Sorry, heavily medicated.
吃了几片药 治疗我的疼痛
Took a few pills for what ails me.
我希望你是坐公交来的
I hope you also took the bus.
-怎么了 -我有了影像
- What's up? - I had a vision.
就在生日贺卡里喷出来的五彩纸屑
It was the moment that the birthday card shot confetti
和花生碎洒在西蒙·卡特勒的脸上的时候
and peanut dust into the face of Simon Cutler.
就像是我们"环疑"
It was just as we pe-spected.
"怀凝" 还是"怀疑"的那样
Subsected? Suspected?
还有一件事 卡片里有一个音乐芯片
But there was another thing. The card had a music chip in it.
当卡特勒打开的时候
When Cutler opened it,
就开始播放《玫瑰花环》
Ring Around the Rosie started playing.
一首美国儿歌♥
这是凶手的留言
A message from the killer.
他想让卡特勒知道他是谁
He wanted Cutler to know who he was.
卡特勒踩到了卡片
Cutler stepped on the card.
芯片一定掉在碎纸屑中了
The chip must have fallen into the deep shag.
如果我们能拿到甜甜圈甜品店的员工名单
You know, if we can get the list of Donuts Etc. Employees,
我们就能知道是否有嫌疑人的名字了
we can see if there are any names on there that make sense.
我刚刚拿到了一份名单
Uh, yeah. I got my hands on just such a list.
别问我怎么拿到的 我不会说谎
Don't ask, and I won't lie.
名单上应该没有一个叫罗西[音同"玫瑰的人吧
I don't suppose there was a Rosie on the list?
也没有弗雷迪·瑞[音同"花环
Or a Freddy Ring?
那首歌♥是关于黑死病的
That song was about the Black Plague.
黑死病是老鼠造成的
The black plague was caused by rats,
名单上确实有个拉辛格[音似"老鼠
and there was a Ratzinger on the list
上个月过生日 但不是我们要找的人
with a birthday last month, but that's not our guy.
你知道我们要找谁 你想告诉我吗
You know who our guy is? You wanna just share?
我在瞎想
I'm building the drama.
我坐在椅子边上洗耳恭听
I'm at the edge of my seat.
我见过这个人
Yeah, I've seen this guy.
在犯罪现场
From the crime scene.
他死前痛苦吗
Did he suffer?
他就问了这些
That's what he asked.
他的名字是尚恩·波西
And his name? Sean Posey.
就像歌♥里"衣袋里充满花香[音同波西] 然后死去"
As in, “Pocketful of posies, we all fall down.”
我从他的脸书上得到的图片
I got that shot off his Facebook page.
告诉我他的生日和谋杀案的日期吻合
Tell me his birthday matches the date of the murder.
没那么走运
No such luck.
但是跟他姐姐的吻合
His sister's does.
不要再兜圈子了 他姐姐是谁
Okay, enough with the escalating drama. Who's his sister?
那请报上您的名字 我很乐意帮您找一下
Your name, then. I'm happy to look it up.
我是死神西蒙 姗妮 我就是网络的守护者
I am the Sim Reaper, Shanie. I am the keeper of the web.
世界五百强企业的老板都在我面前颤抖
CEOs of Fortune 500 companies tremble before me.
是我为网络带来了黑暗
I am invisible, intangible, untouchable.
我是网络黑暗的缔造者
I am the bringer of cyber-darkness.
如果你让我失望 我会轻而易举地删掉你
Fail me, and I will delete you
就像删掉那些数码噪声一样
like so much digital noise.
真是个疯子
What a ridiculous man.
他却没有说大话
But not one to make idle threats.
你姐姐在她的脸书首页上这段对话
Your sister posted the call on her Facebook page.
她的一个朋友把这传到了视频网站上
One of her friends put it on YouTube.
200万点击量之后
Two million hits later,
他黑了你姐姐所有社交账号♥
he hacked into all of your sister's personal accounts.
脸书 丘比特爱网 图片分享 邮箱
Facebook, OkCupid, Instagram, e-mail.
他搞到了她所有税务纪录 保险
He messed with all of her tax records and insurance,
医保 车管所记录
medical, DMV.
在推特上发她的合成裸照
Posted photoshopped pornographic images of her on Twitter.
他毁了她的一生
He destroyed her life.
害得她被解雇 情感破裂
Got her fired. Broke up her relationship.
留了案底
Gave her a criminal record.
成了性犯罪者 上了禁飞名单
Put her on sex offender and no-fly lists.
侮辱她
Humiliated her.
一年之后
After a year of that harassment,
她再也承受不了了
she couldn't take it anymore,
于是她去了奥罗拉桥 跳桥自杀
so she went to the Aurora Bridge and jumped to her death.
你的唯一关于死神西蒙真实身份的
Your only clue to Sim Reaper's
线索就是味最美甜甜圈的评论
real identity was the Best All Around Donuts review.
让你知道他的地址在三英里之内
That gave you a three-mile delivery radius.
所以你在服务范围相同的甜甜圈店里工作
So you got a job at a donut shop that served the same area.
在我发现他之前
I got jobs at three donut shops
我换了三家甜甜圈店
in the area before I found him.
你有芝加哥大学的金融学学士学位
You have a finance degree from the University of Chicago.
送甜甜圈是不是有点太屈才了
Weren't you a little overqualified to deliver donuts?
你知道你下半辈子可能都要在监狱里度过了吧
You realize you'll probably spend the rest of your life in jail.
那也值得了
It was worth it.
尚恩·波西毁了她的一生
Sean Posey let a tragedy ruin his life.
他的姐姐死了 他也无法释怀
His sister died, and he couldn't get past it.
现在他们俩都被毁了
Now two lives are ruined.
我妈妈
What was it Mom said?
在"坐姿端正"之前说了什么
Right before sit up straight?
不要虚度人生
Something about not letting life pass me by.
我认为或许我们可以继续约会
I thought maybe we could pick up the date from where we left off.
我觉得最后我可是尴尬地离开了
I think we left off at me awkwardly fleeing your apartment.
我说的是在那之前
A little before that, then.
你有所动作我却躲开的时候
The part where you made a move and I ducked it.
让我重温下吧
Yes, please. Let me relive that.
我当时也不在状态
It wasn't my finest moment, either.
你用六年的时间以为
You spent six years thinking
你的生活应该在另一个轨迹上
your life was going in a different direction.
我认为躲开也算是情有可原
I think you're allowed a duck or two.
我懂 你还是没放下他
I get it. You're still not over him.
没有 但是快了
No. But I'm a little closer.
丽芙 没事 不急
Liv, it's fine. I'm in no rush to...
真垃圾
Argh! That's rubbish.
你真垃圾 我就是来帮你收拾残局的吧
You're rubbish. And I am the man that takes out the rubbish.
我找到了毒糖人的清晰照片
Hey! I found a good, clean shot of the Candyman!
看短♥信♥
Check your text!
别担心 我能一边看短♥信♥ 刮胡子
No worries. I can check my phone, trim my beard,
顺便打败这个可怜的蠢货
and still trounce this pathetic pillock.
你认为她已经吸取了生命的精华了吗
Do you think she sucked the marrow from life?
我觉得是 她就像过得很快活的那种人
I think she did. She looks like a marrow-sucker.
别管她了 看看这个
Forget her. Look at this.
梅杰找到了毒糖人和别的人
Major found the Candyman and someone else.
布莱恩没有挖坟吃脑子
Blaine isn't robbing graves to feed himself.
看起来不是
It would appear not.
在滑板公园失踪的孩子们 梅杰的孩子
All those kids missing from the Skate Park... Major's kids...
很高兴你找到了这里 你离我家好近
I'm glad you found this space. You're so close to my house.
虽然为我的腰身着想 还是希望你在塔科马
Although my waistline wishes you were in Tacoma.
兔肉腰果酱
Ooh! Hello. Rabbit pistachio terrine.
招聘送餐员
你们招人吗 我儿子需要一份工作
You're hiring? Because my son needs a job.
他十六岁 是不是太小了
He's 16. Is that too young?
让他填申请表看看吧
Let's have him fill out an application, see what happens.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表