剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I didn't find anything in Seattle,
但是我扩大了搜索范围
but I expanded my search and got a match
发现一家在塔科马的合成制药店符合
for a compounding pharmacy in Tacoma.
他们会把处方上的名字
They're gonna fax the name
传真给我们 我们就可以确定凶手了
on the prescription and then we have our killer.
-不用太感谢我 -太棒了
- You're welcome. - Great.
我又遇见了一个僵尸
I met another zombie.
-友好吗 -差不多吧
- Friendly? - Quite.
太棒了 把他带过来
Brilliant! Bring him in.
可以扩展我们的数据库
Expand our data pool.
他也是一样的苍白吗
Did he have the same pallor?
白色的头发 看上去超级抑郁
White blonde hair, depressive affect?
-他的眼睛很蓝 -有意思
- He had really blue eyes. - Interesting.
我们已经遇见过棕色眼睛的僵尸了
We've yet to encounter a brown-eyed zombie.
这也许是经验性规律
Might be an empirical regularity.
他是怎么维持生命的呢 他以什么为食
How did he sustain himself? What's his food source?
我没问 我
I didn't ask, I...
我想是因为当时我没在想那方面的问题
Guess I wasn't thinking about that.
那你在想什么
What were you thinking about?
我不知道 我
I don't know, I...
他真的
Well, he's just, um...
这个僵尸很帅吗
Was the zombie subject in question hot?
-他约我出去了 -肯定是你暗示的
- He asked me out. - You led it!
不是 是吗
No! Yes.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我一直以为我的爱情生活已经结束了
I kind of thought my love life was over.
如果我们火♥辣♥的僵尸男的名字出现在
What if our hot zombie boy's name's on our fax
传真上而且他是凶手呢 怎么办
and he's our murderer?
我不觉得会这样 我觉得他很不错
I don't think it will be. I have a good feeling about him.
这种感觉具体是怎么来的呢
Mmm. And where exactly is this feeling originating from?
我再也不和你分享小秘密了
I'm never telling you anything again.
怎么 现在所有的僵尸都是杀人犯了吗
What, so all zombies are killers now?
我们的秘籍到了
Here's our Keyser Soze now!
停下
Stop that.
卡尔森·麦库姆
Carson McComb.
我看了下你的那些滑雪视频
I had a chance to check out some of your snowboarding videos.
你太牛了
You're damn good.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
你像发圣诞礼物一样
How long have you been handing
发放空白处方有多久了
out prescriptions like Christmas presents?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
两次金牌的得主
Two-time gold medalist.
从高端手表和豪车公♥司♥身上赚钱
Got dough rolling in from fancy watch companies, luxury cars.
真是浪费你的钱和天赋
What a waste of money and talent.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你很害怕你的赞助商会撤资
I mean, you were scared your sponsors were gonna pull out
如果他们听说了你和雷恩·史密斯的
if they heard you and Ren Smith were, um...
浪漫情史
Romantically involved.
霍莉想要说出你的秘密
Holly was going to spill your secret,
所以你就让她没法说话了
so you shut her up.
在她跳下去之前你给她喝了
You gave her a shot of
掺有液体迷魂药的梅斯卡尔酒
Mezcal dosed with GHB right before she jumped.
老兄 你说的都不是真的
Oh, dude, none of that is true.
这是一张液体迷魂药的处方
That's the prescription
显示你在那两天前取过药
for GHB you picked up two days before the jump.
但是那不是我的字迹 这不是我的
Oh, but that's not my handwriting. This isn't mine.
只这一张纸就能够把你定为处方诈骗
That piece of paper alone gets you prescription fraud,
非法经销处方药 伪造罪
illegal distribution of prescription drugs, forgery...
不止如此
And that's not all.
麦库姆爸爸就失业了
Daddy McComb is out of a job.
你这样到处分发他的处方单子
There's no way he's keeping his medical license
他绝对会失去他的行医许可证的
after you went all Oprah with his prescription pad.
如果你认为干掉霍莉就能够
If you thought getting rid
保住你的赞助商们
of Holly would protect your endorsements,
现在有你受的
try protecting them now.
我并没有写过液体迷魂药的处方
Well, I didn't write a prescription for GHB!
等等 肯定是伊莉莎
Wait a minute. Eliza must have.
伊莉莎为什么想杀了霍莉
Why would Eliza wanna kill Holly?
因为你还在和她勾搭在一起吗
Because you were still hooking up with her?
不 是她那该死的工作
No, no. It's her stupid job.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥就像是邪教
It... It is like a cult over there at Max Rager.
那并不是一家公♥司♥ 那是一种生活方式
It's not just a company, it is a lifestyle.
和霍莉又有什么关系
What does that have to do with Holly?
几周之前
A few weeks ago,
我不小心收到了麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥的邮件
I was accidentally copied on a Max Rager email chain.
那是个秘密报告
It's this secret report
麦克斯雷杰的产品有千分之一的发疯率
about Max Rager making one in a thousand people go psychotic.
甚至有一个人死了
One guy even died,
还是要杀人之类的
or tried to kill someone.
我收到邮件时正和霍莉在一起
I was with Holly when I got the email,
所以我让她看了
so I let her read it.
她就被吓坏了 说麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
She started freaking out, saying that Max Rager
肯定会想办法掩盖这件事情
was gonna cover the whole thing up,
还有我需要把这邮件发送给一些记者
and that I needed to forward the email to some journalist.
如果我不做的话 她会做的
And if I didn't do it, she would!
那简直是疯了吧
But that's insane, right?
出♥卖♥♥♥公♥司♥来为自己赚钱
Ratting out the company that pays my bills?
所以我把霍莉的事告诉了伊莉莎
So I told Eliza about Holly.
我以为她能够劝动霍莉
I thought she could talk Holly out of it.
伊莉莎说她会解决此事的
Eliza said she would take care of it.
我不知道她会用黑帮的方式来解决
I did not know she meant take care of it Tony-Soprano style!
我去把马♥凯♥特小姐带来
I'm gonna go pick up Miss Marquette.
你陪着他 我会找个警官过来
Stay with him. I'll send a uniform.
尽量多关他一会
We'll hold him as long as we can.
真奇怪 浴帘不见了
That's weird, shower curtain is gone.
墙还是湿的
Still wet.
我并不认为出逃在她计划之内
I don't think she was planning on leaving.
活到死为止
有监控录像显示
We have security footage of
伊莉莎从塔科马开了液体迷魂药
Eliza picking up the GHB prescription in Tacoma.
她是凶手
She's our killer.
在她住的地方什么也没找到
Turned up nothing at her place.
衣服没有了 身份证和电脑都不见了
Clothes gone, no IDs, no computer.
我会发通缉令抓她的
I'll put out an APB on her.
她逃跑了 我们会抓住她的
She's on the run. We'll get her.
我可不敢保证会抓到她
I'm not so sure we will.
长官
Sir?
恭喜 巴比诺 工作完成得很出色
Congrats, Babineaux. Job well done.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
还有一件事我想跟你谈谈
There's something else I'd like to talk to you about.
我一直用私人时间在调查这个失踪的孩子
I've been looking into this missing kid on my own time.
杰罗姆·埃利奥特
Jerome Elliot.
他最后一次出现在市区是在滑板公园
He was last seen downtown at the Skate Park.
似乎发生了一些不可告人的事情
There's something shady going on down there.
我从未见过类似的案件
I've never seen anything like it.
过去半年里 已经有超过60起
There's over 60 outstanding missing persons reports
未破获的失踪人口案
in the past six months.
这半年的失踪人口数却高达180多起
There's three times the number reported in the preceding six months.
我知道现在社会人口流动很大 可是...
Now, I know it's a transient community, but...
我好像没把你转到失踪人口科吧
I don't remember signing off on your transfer to Missing Persons.
我一直在用私人时间调查此事 长官
I've been looking into it on my own time, sir.
这里是谋杀组 有尸体我们就开工
Well, here in homicide, we go to work when there's a body.
只有当有尸体的时候才开工
Only when there's a body.
离开时把门关上
Shut the door on your way out.
这双鞋你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get those shoes?
易趣网
eBay.
真的吗
Really?
花多少钱买♥♥的
How much did you pay for 'em?
我也想买♥♥一双类似的鞋
I'm looking to get a pair like that.
很可惜 最后一双被我买♥♥了
Too bad, I got the last pair.
你还想再碰我一下吗 小娘炮
You wanna try touching me again, you little bitch?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表