剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我是僵尸
第一季第二集
我叫丽芙·摩尔 某种意义上来说 我死了
My name is Liv Moore, and I died, sort of.
我死前有一份前途光明的工作
I had a promising career
以及一位完美未婚夫
and a great fiance.
接着我参加了世界上最惨烈的船上派对
Then I went to the world's worst boat party
被变成了僵尸
and got turned into a zombie.
现在我为了方便得到大脑在停尸间工作
Now I work at the morgue for access to brains,
但吃大脑有副作用
but brain eating has side effects.
我会拥有受害者的人格特征
I take on the victim's personality traits
并且能看到一些影像来帮助破案
and have visions which I use to help solve their murders.
我与一位警探一起工作 他以为我是个灵媒
I work with a detective who thinks I'm a psychic
以及我的上司 一名验尸官
and my boss, the medical examiner,
只有他知晓我的秘密
the only person who knows my secret.
我是以打击犯罪为己任的僵尸
I'm a crime-fighting zombie.
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
你确定只有你自己是僵尸吗
Are you sure about being the only one?
这也是我晚上睡不着的原因之一
It's one of the things that keeps me up at night.
在我梦里阴魂不散的那只僵尸
That zombie, haunting my dreams,
他还在
he's out there.
谁从不来共进晚餐
我是说他就算打来一次也好啊
I'm saying it would be nice if just once he would call.
你知道他工作起来什么样
You know how he is when he's working.
完全忘记时间
No sense of time.
哈维尔
Javier?
你错过了一顿美味的晚餐
You missed a great dinner.
洛拉
Lola!
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
盲目的爱
死因
Cause of death...
我觉得应该是溺亡 对吧
I assume we're going with drowning, correct?
他是一个著名艺术家吗
So, he was a well-known artist?
哈维尔·阿巴诺
Javier Abano?
他的画很有名
Oh, his paintings are very popular.
谁会不喜欢栩栩如生的抽象裸体画啊
Who doesn't love a vibrant, abstract nude?
吃脑子的这位就不喜欢
Hint, she eats brains.
他似乎只是在炫耀
It looks like he was just trying to show off
自己有多少种颜料
how many different colors of paint he owned.
我喜欢他的画作
Oh, I love his work.
特别是看起来像
I particularly enjoy the one
一只闪闪发光的蓝屁屁的那幅
that looks like a bright blue jacksy.
不过我就喜欢奇奇怪怪的艺术
But I like my art provocative with a tinge of whimsy.
先到此为止 好吗 警探
Okay, that's enough for now. Okay, Detective?
而且我最喜欢蓝色
Also, blue is my favorite color.
也喜欢美屁屁
And I'm a bit of an arse man.
我是不是说太多了
Overshare, right?
有什么线索吗
Got anything for me?
根据下巴和脖子的僵硬程度来看
Based on the stiffness of the jaw and neck,
死亡时间在昨天傍晚六点至七点之间
I'd put the time of death between 6:00 and 7:00 P.M.
没有抵抗伤 体征上也没有挣扎的痕迹
No defense wounds. No physical signs of struggle.
直接从眼窝贯穿了颈动脉
It's a straight shot from the orbital cavity
所以他几乎立马就咽气了
to the carotid artery so death was likely instantaneous.
就像按一下开关那么快
Like pushing an off button.
就像用画笔杆子
Well, stabbing an off button
直接刺穿了
that's located behind someone's eye,
这人眼镜后边的死亡按钮
using the handle of a paintbrush.
验尸后我会得到更多信息的
I'll know more when I get him back to the morgue.
你呢
And what about you?
你有什么线索吗
Anything you'd like to share?
犯罪现场对你有任何提示吗
Is the crime scene inspiring,
什么另一个世界的交流啦
you know, any otherworldly communications
念咒召唤啦 有吗
or conjurings or what have you?
你这人老是想忽略过程
Wow. You're really a flip to the last page
直接要结果 对吧
of the book type guy, huh?
才刚调查了五分钟吧
You've been detecting for five minutes.
我知道是谁干的
Oh, I know who did it.
是他老婆
It's the wife.
你是说露台边那个心碎不已
You think it was that sobbing woman
哭泣不止的女人吗
crumbling to pieces on the patio?
她有不在场证明 但这种事总是老婆干的
She has an alibi, but it's always the wife.
除非死的是老婆
Unless the wife is the dead one.
那凶手就是老公了
Then it's the husband.
我还希望你的第六感能派上点用场
I was just hoping something sparked your sixth sense,
这样我们就能加快破案速度了
so we can expedite things.
不好意思 没感觉
Sorry. No sparking.
警探
Detective,
我们得把笔从他眼睛里拔♥出♥来♥
we're going to have to remove
这样才能把他装进袋子 所以...
the paint brush in order to get him in the bag, so...
我知道了
I got it.
回头再找你们
I'll check back in later.
假扮"灵媒"这档子事
This fake psychic thing
迟早会给我惹麻烦
is going to bite me in the ass
他就差向我要彩票开奖号♥码了
when he starts asking me for lottery numbers.
新鲜的脑浆哟 有人想吃吗
Fresh brains, anyone?
我想吃脑子 这很诡异
My need to feed on brains is weird,
但有谁敢说自己的贪嘴癖好
but how many people can say that satisfying their munchies
能帮警♥察♥侦破谋杀案呢
could potentially help solve a murder case?
这就是我对社会的贡献
This is my contribution to society.
这样更好吃吗
Better?
好吃多了
Much.
我只是个履行职责假冒灵媒的僵尸
I'm just a fake, psychic zombie trying to do her part.
我本来拿顺便拜访你当借口来还你东西
I was going to rename this Major's excuse to come over,
丽芙的东西
但最后我还是决定保持一下神秘的气氛吧
but I'm trying to maintain an air of mystery.
说真的 我想都六个月了
No, but seriously, I figured after six months
你可能会想念
you were probably really missing
你的迷你磨皮器
your tiny face-sander thing
还有你的无敌放大镜
and that magnifying mirror that makes
可以把毛孔放大成井口
pores look like manholes.
谢谢你把它们留下了
Thanks for leaving that behind, by the way.
你不必这样
You didn't need to do this.
没事 大部分都是护发产品 内衣什么的
No, it's mostly just hair products and lingerie,
但还有些书
but there's some books.
还有这个
Oh, and this...
有什么想法吗
Which might explain some things.
可能在提醒我们来个公路旅行哦
I'm thinking maybe this calls for a road trip.
我 我只是开玩笑 丽芙
I'm just, I'm just kidding around, Liv.
我知道
I know.
我不知道要拿这些东西怎么办
Yeah, well, I didn't know what to do with this stuff.
扔了也不行
It felt weird to throw it out.
说不定你对这本罕见皮肤病的书
I mean, what if you had an emotional attachment
很有感情呢
to this textbook on rare skin diseases?
谢谢你还给我
Well, thanks for bringing it by.
那个住7B的佐伊·丹斯切尔[杰茜驾到主演]
That Zooey Deschanel in 7B
又抢我停车位
took my parking spot again.
穿溜冰裙的小妞
There is nothing more annoying
真是世界上最讨厌的生物
than an entitled chick in a skater dress.
你好呀
Oh, hi. Hey.
需要我回避一下吗
Should I not be here?
不用 我要走了
No, I, uh, I was just heading out.
订婚礼物什么的还有满满一柜
I, uh, I also have an entire closet full of engagement gifts,
如果想要什么就跟我说
so just let me know if you want anything,
除了那台烤三明治机
other than the panini press
原来的被我用坏了
which I have already used and broken,
又买♥♥了台新的
and re-purchased.
那榨汁机给我们呗
Oh, we'll take the juicer.
我这周会送过来的
I'll, uh, I'll drop it off this week.
你不是刚定了一台雀巢胶囊咖啡机吗
Wait, didn't you register for a Nespresso machine?
我真不敢相信你刚问梅杰
I can't believe you just asked Major
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表