剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Just checking up on the cure progress,
依照这位好医生的建议
and the good doctor here suggested
我也来做个检查
I get a little check-up of my own.
我正在告诉他
I was just telling him
我们希望雷杰饮料能够从
we were hoping Max Rager may unlock some clues
病理学方面给出些关于你们状况的解释
to the pathology of your shared condition.
第一次爆发时 它起了很大的作用
Seeing as how it played a role in the initial outbreak.
正是
Exactly.
所以我希望在你喝了一些之后
So I'd like to get your vitals immediately
能够立刻采集你的生物信息 看看有什么变化
after you consume some, see if that triggers anything.
你说了算
You're the doctor.
冰箱里还有一些雷杰饮料 丽芙
Uh, there should be a few Max Ragers in the fridge, Liv.
能给我们拿一些吗
Would you mind grabbing us some?
现在我找到他了 这是我的机会
Now that I found him this is my chance.
毒药
给你
Here you go.
经典
Classy.
我通常都是直接从罐子里面喝
I normally take this in the can.
我觉得我们应该都喝一些看看会发生什么
It seems like we should both see where we're at together.
对吗 丽芙
Right, Liv?
你先喝吧
After you.
活到极致 挑战无限
Live to the max.
接下来要怎么做
So what happens next?
对照
我还活着吗
Am I still alive?
有时我都分不出来了
Sometimes I can't tell.
我看到血压有些升高 但是问题不大
I'm seeing a slightly elevated BP. But no cause for concern.
我的收缩压五点 舒张压两点
I'm up five points systolic, two points diastolic.
我很怀念那个 你呢
I miss it, don't you?
偶尔的肾上腺素澎湃
An occasional rush of adrenaline?
在我们变成僵尸之前能体验到的那种
The kind we could get before we were half-dead.
我需要你们两个努力研究解药
I need you two focused on a cure.
我们所有的空闲时间都花在这上面了
All our free time is devoted to it.
如果西雅图的人能够停止自相残杀就好了
If the people of Seattle would just quit murdering each other.
拉维告诉你我们最新的案子了吗
Did Ravi tell you about our latest delivery?
来自布鲁明格罗夫精神病院
From Blooming Grove?
斯科特·埃伯哈德
Scott Eberhard.
斯科特·小埃 发生了什么
Scott E. What happened?
我们也在试图找出原因
That's what we're trying to determine.
优托品毒贩
Utopium dealer.
在他看到华盛顿湖大屠♥杀♥之后
Went off the deep end
就躲藏了起来
after everything he saw out on Lake Washington.
我想你也许认识他
I thought you might know him.
以前的伙伴
Old running buddy.
我和他一起下过几次棋
I swung by a few times and played chess with him.
那他告诉过你他拍下了游艇聚会的录像吗
Did he ever tell you he shot a boat party video?
他说那拍下了一些比较特殊的客人
He said it featured some very special guests.
僵尸吗
Zombies?
是的 一段僵尸录像
Uh-huh. A zombie video.
从来没有出现过 我倒希望它出现
Never came up. I wish it had.
很高兴见到你 丽芙
It was good to see you, Liv.
如果你需要什么人帮你
Let me know if you want the name of someone
调整下肤色的话一定要告诉我
who can do something about that skin tone.
像是那些自我厌恶的僵尸们一样吗
Like one of those self-hating zombies.
需要才怪
As if.
氰化物
Cyanide.
肉毒杆菌毒素
Botulinum toxin.
我相信你把我们手头上所有有可能
I'm sure you considered all the options
取布莱恩小命的药物都考虑过了
we had on hand to end Blaine's life.
我考虑过了
I thought about it.
用枪直接射击心脏都杀不死僵尸
A bullet in the heart won't kill a zombie.
我不确定什么毒药能杀死他
I couldn't be sure what poison would do.
如果那是致命的话
And if it were lethal,
我就要非常内疚地面对两个死掉的僵尸
I'd have had two dead zombies and a very guilty conscience.
是的 我不想你来承受
Yeah, I wouldn't want to put you out.
我们和斯科特·小埃的精神科医生谈过了
We spoke to Scott E's psychiatrist.
她说你和他的关系实际上很密切
She said you and he were actually pretty tight.
我想在丽芙跑来
I wanted to drill down
营救你之前 先和你谈一谈
on that without Liv rushing to your rescue.
我们一起下棋 我们并不算很好的朋友
We played chess. We didn't exchange friendship bracelets.
但是我会知无不言
But I'll tell you anything I know.
好的 斯科特·小埃除了下棋和恶魔
All right, did Scott E talk about anything else
还说起过其他的什么吗
other than chess and the Devil?
是的 提过出院的事吧
Yeah. Getting out, I guess.
他想怎么样
What did he want to do?
遇见一个好女孩 安定下来开始建立家庭
Meet a nice girl, settle down, start a family?
不太可能 他有一天突然大怒
Hardly. He went off on a whole rant about it one day
说他要是有了一个孩子 肯定会毁了孩子的
about how he'd screw up a kid if he had one.
知不知道是谁导致他发怒的呢
Any idea what motivated that rant?
不知道
Not a clue.
总体来讲 这世界还是欢迎小孩子的
The world being such a kid-friendly place and all.
先生 有什么能帮助您的吗
Sir, can I help you with something?
我记得你
I remember you.
强尼·弗罗斯特
Johnny Frost.
电视台天气预报员和招♥妓♥的事务律师
TV weatherman and solicitor of prostitutes.
是的 这就是上帝派给我的使命
Yes, well, I'm just as God made me.
真的吗 你那口牙也是上帝赐予的吗
Really? Those teeth are God-given?
我是来这辨认斯科特·埃伯哈德的尸体的
I'm here to identify the body of Scott Eberhard.
你是他的朋友吗
You're his friend?
你是在当地电视台上班的吗 他在这
The one who worked in local TV? He's over here.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
第一次他崩溃 是他父母跟他解除关系
First time he was busted his parents disowned him.
现在他去了一个美好的地方
Well, he's in a better place now.
一个永远25度阳光明媚的地方
One that's always 75 and sunny.
你怎么认识他的
How did you know him?
他是我的毒贩子
He was my pot dealer.
我相当于斯科特·小埃的叔叔了
I became something of an uncle-figure to Scott E.
这么问可能会很奇怪
This might be a strange question,
但他有没有给过你一个视频
but did he ever give you a video?
他有可能给你寄了邮件
He could have e-mailed it to you
或者给你一个记忆卡或者DVD
or handed you a memory stick or DVD.
什么的视频
A video of what?
华盛顿湖大屠♥杀♥的视频
The Lake Washington massacre.
那一晚之后 他就变了
He was never the same after that night.
那案子还没有结果呢
It's still an open case.
我们听说他那晚录了一个手♥机♥视频
We heard that he took camera phone video
可能那个视频会给我们一些线索
that evening that could shed some light.
他没给过我什么视频之类的 但是
Well, he never gave me anything like that, but,
我知道他值钱的东西都藏在哪
I know where he stashed his valuables.
我可以带你去
I could show you.
看起来会下些雨
Looks like we're in for some rain
也将迎来今天的最高气温63华氏度
as we head to our high today of 63 degrees,
也就是17摄氏度
that's 17 degrees Celsius.
他把钥匙放在了那块假石头里
He kept a key in that fake rock.
好
Nice.
这房♥间遭到盗窃了
The place has been burglarized.
电视在 立体音响也在
TV's here. Stereo, too.
东西的确藏在这
The stash is here.
就在我们之前说过的地方
Right where you said it would be.
是的 过去我的大头照
Yes, yes, but my head shot
是挂在这里的
used to hang right here.
想不想放个《寻堡奇遇》来看看
Hey, you want to slip Harold & Kumar into the DVD player,
再弄点烤奶酪
make some grilled cheeses?
感受一下斯科特·小埃和我过去的下午时光
Kill an afternoon the way Scott E and I used to do.
他的电脑 可能在这里
His laptop. Maybe it's on here.
如果这个沙发能讲话的话
Oh, if this couch could talk.
趁我老婆在她房♥间睡下后 我会偷偷在这过夜
I used to sneak away at night while my wife lay asleep in her room,
像冰上的三文鱼
like a salmon on ice.
我们过去在这一起抽大♥麻♥嗨起来
Oh, I'd get super high with Scott E
然后思考人生大问题
and we'd ponder the big questions.
披头士还是滚石乐队
Beatles or Stones?
柯克还是皮卡德
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表