剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
自从那次审讯之后
I've been thinking about you
我一直都在想你
ever since our interrogation.
我之前听说过坏警♥察♥和好警♥察♥的故事
I've heard of bad-cop, good-cop before,
但是坏警♥察♥和饥渴警♥察♥却是第一次
but bad-cop, horny-cop was a first.
我们去和其他人一起喝一杯怎么样
How about we go grab a drink with the others
然后你再告诉我我是怎么勾搭你的
and you can tell me all about how I objectified you?
我觉得我更喜欢咱们单独相处
I think I'd rather have you all to myself.
贝卡 我亲爱的
Oh, Becca. My darling girl.
是男孩 哈维尔 我们就要有儿子了
A boy, Javier. We're having a son.
是个男孩 哈维尔
A boy, Javier.
我们要有儿子了
We are having a son.
提托 我要和你坦白点事情
Tito, I should explain something to you.
我这种女孩你可招惹不起
I'm not the kind of girl you wanna mess around with.
可我就想招惹你
I want to mess around with you.
那幅画很不错
It's a good one.
菲斯先生
Mr. Fiss.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
恭喜我什么
Excuse me?
看起来你今晚收获颇丰啊
Well, looks like you're having a big night.
哈维尔的画的价格翻了三倍呢
Javier's paintings selling for three times their previous value.
你给我什么折扣
What's your cut?
我还真以为你也是个艺术爱好者
And here I thought you were an art lover.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
不不不 我热爱艺术
Oh, no, no, no. I love art.
就警♥察♥的工资来说
On a policeman's salary,
我要收集藏品很难啊
it is kind of tough to keep up my collection.
但是我有一副维莫尔的画作
But I do have that one Vermer.
是维米尔
Mmm. Vermeer.
警探 我要去个你去不了的地方
Excuse me, Detective. I'm gonna go somewhere you're not.
这些钱会帮助你还债的对吧
The extra cash has gotta help pay off some of those debts of yours.
也许你要钱的时候取款机还会吐20块钱
And maybe now you can get 20 bucks from an ATM when you need it.
你是在暗示我因为钱杀了哈维尔
You seem to be suggesting I killed Javier for money.
他是我的朋友 警探
He was my friend, Detective.
你爱上了他的妻子
You were in love with his wife.
我认为洛拉值得更好的人
I believe Lola deserved better.
也许你杀他只是因为他染指了你的女儿
Maybe you killed him because he knocked up your teenage daughter.
你说什么
What did you say?
哈维尔就像贝卡的叔叔一样
Javier was like an uncle to Becca.
他们爱着对方 但这并不是...
Yeah, there was love there, but it wasn't...
拜托 难道你还指望我们相信你并不知情吗
Oh, come on. You expect us to believe you didn't know?
你觉得哈维尔像个当叔叔的人吗
Did Javier seem like the uncle type to you?
你发现你的挚友就要变成你的女婿了
You found out that your best friend was going to be your son-in-law,
这对你来说太难以接受了
and it was a bridge too far.
你崩溃了
You snapped.
别说了
Stop!
站着别动
Hold that position!
那把刷子的角度
The angle of the brush,
它肯定是一个比哈维尔高的人插♥进♥去的
it had to be swung from above Javier by someone taller,
但如果哈维尔站在最下面的台阶上
but if Javier was on the bottom step...
他退了四五步
He stumbles backwards four or five paces.
所以血液飞溅到了那些台阶上
and the blood splatter hits these steps.
凶手可能只有丽芙那么高
The killer could've been Liv's size.
怀孕的事情你确定么
Are you sure about this pregnancy?
洛拉 你告诉我哈维尔不想要孩子的
Lola, you told me Javier never wanted children.
你从没提过你想不想要孩子
You never mentioned whether or not you did.
你并不是在为你的朋友阿蒂打掩护
You weren't covering for your friend Artie, were you?
而是阿蒂在为你打掩护
Artie was covering for you.
餐厅服务员并不确定你什么时候到的
The waitress at the restaurant wasn't sure what time you arrived,
只知道阿蒂去了取款机
only that Artie left to go to an ATM.
你在到那儿之前就杀了哈维尔
You killed Javier before you even got there.
你发现他就要有儿子了
You found out he was going to have the baby
和别人组成你不曾拥有的三口之家
and start the family he never had with you.
你知道这事
You knew about this?
你却没有告诉我
And you didn't tell me?
二十分钟以前
And 20 minutes ago,
洛拉告诉我你离开了餐厅
Lola confided in me that you left the restaurant
离开的时间足够你杀人了
long enough to commit the murder.
警探
Detective.
-我没有... -洛拉 别说了
- I did not... - Lola! Stop!
我从取款机回来的时候 你才到
When I got back from the ATM, there you were,
迟到了三十分钟 整个人也气喘吁吁的
30 minutes late and practically hyperventilating.
记得吗
Remember?
我用我的纸巾
I reached up with my napkin
擦掉了你脸颊上我以为是红颜料的东西
to wipe what I thought was red paint from your cheek.
当我们发现哈维尔死了的时候
When we found Javier dead,
我就知道是你杀了他
I knew it was you.
你就确定我一定会你打掩护
And you somehow knew I would cover for you.
你利用了我
You used me.
他要离开我去组建一个新家庭
He was leaving me to start a family
和一个十八岁的姑娘
with an 18-year-old girl.
洛拉·阿巴诺
Lola Abano,
你有权保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
但是你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你个白化病婊♥子♥ 看看你做了什么
You little albino tease! Look what you did to me!
我车里还有一副手铐
There's a second pair of cuffs in my car.
你去帮我拿一下呗
You mind grabbing them for me?
我觉得你是对的
I guess you were right.
凶手永远都是妻子
It's always the wife.
哈维尔的大脑为我呈现了一个更为明亮
Javier's brain shows me a view of the world that's brighter,
更生机勃勃的世界
more vibrant.
我不能让洛拉毁了这片美好
I can't let Lola diminish that view.
我不想回到那个暗无天日的世界
I'm not ready to go back to a world without that light.
我希望这种感觉能持续下去
I want this feeling to last.
我希望留下一些比报告卡更有意义的东西
I want to leave something more than impressive report cards
让人们能够记得我
to remember me by.
世界上有太多美好的事物
There is so much beauty in the world.
而这也就是关键所在
And that's all that matters.
灵感 爱
Inspiration. Love.
心之所向
The heart wants what it wants.
我们凭什么去否定呢
Who are we to deny it?
显然 那张混音碟就是我的入门毒品
Apparently, that mix CD was a gateway drug.
我现在需要更多的后备资源
I'm going to need a more substantial fix.
哦 好
Oh, uh... Okay.
进来吧
Come on in.
你是要想借点什么还是...
Did you want me to lend you something or...
我想要你坐过来
I want you to come sit with me.
你喝醉了吧
Are you drunk?
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be here with you.
我们出去玩吧
Let's hang out.
你想出去玩
You want to hang out?
你是要自己过来还是我过来拉你
Am I gonna come over there or are you gonna come over here?
我觉得你现在太奇怪了
I just think that you're being really weird right now.
过来
Come,
挨着我坐
sit with me.
每一分每一秒我都想和你在一起
I can't take another second of not being close to you.
我不能离开你
I just can't.
搞毛啊 丽芙
What the hell, Liv?
你说你一秒都离不开我
You can't take not being close to me?
从什么时候开始
Since when?
你和我冷战了六个月
You've been icing me out for six months.
我什么都干过了 就为了有那么一刻
I did everything to try to get just one moment
能感受到你哪怕一丝丝的爱意
of anything even remotely affectionate from you.
你给了我什么 什么都没有
You gave me nothing.
那天我来还你东西的时候
The day I came to drop off your stuff
你都没正眼看我一眼
you could barely look me in the eye.
现在你就离不开我了
And now you can't take not being close to me?
你走吧
You need to go.
-梅杰 -别 你走吧 好么
- Major... - No, just go, all right?
这种热烈的念头是自私的
The passionate mind is selfish.
它只考虑你想要什么
It's so focused on what it desires,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表