剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
warrior gnomes and quest after magical knickknacks?
才不是呢
No. It's one of those games
在这种游戏里勤奋的专业玩家
where hard-working professionals can relax
在放松之余来施展虚拟的英勇行为
whilst performing virtual heroic acts
这是需要创造力 战术技巧和团队配合能力的
that require creativity, tactical skill and teamwork,
顺便可以救一下莫斯公主
while saving the Moss Princess.
这行业可赚钱了
It's a billion-dollar industry.
有些人甚至因为升级成为
Some people even get paid loads of money
主宰游戏的角色而发财呢
to level up characters that can dominate in these games.
玩游戏也能挣钱
People make money playing video games?
当然了 简直是大生意呢
Oh, yeah, it's big business.
简直是蠢到家了...
This is dorky...
等一下 我刚刚做了什么
Wait, what did I just do?
载入角色
你是个巨魔怪
Oh, you're a trollock.
巨波怪
I'm a Polish troll?
你是个会魔法的巨怪
You're a troll with warlock abilities.
矮人族里第二猛的角色
The second most powerful of all the halflings.
那些是你的队友 他们看到你上线了
Those are the people you're playing with. They saw you log on.
在工作日的下午三点
At 3 P.M. on a weekday,
有人会坐在那里等着一个巨波怪
people are sitting around waiting for a Polish troll.
主人 你回来了
Master! You have returned!
这个混♥蛋♥是谁
Hey, who's this jackass?
死神西蒙万岁
All hail Sim Reaper!
他跟你说话呢
He's talking to you.
你的死敌全能赛车刚刚发誓他要杀了你
Your mortal enemy Full Auto has claimed he killed you
因为你消灭了他所有的侍魂
for exterminating all of his soul brethren.
死神西蒙消灭了全能赛车的所有侍魂
Sim Reaper exterminating Full Auto's soul brethren
可能让这个认真的玩家数千美元打水漂了
could've cost a serious player many thousands of dollars.
全能赛车要发动很多波士兵
Full Auto shall send forth waves of minions
决意要毁灭你
bent on your destruction.
你必须要夺回巨树宫殿
You must take back Tree Palace.
你一定要有回应
You have to respond.
大家都用变♥声♥器♥ 他们不会知道你是个女的
Everyone uses voice modulation, so theywon't know you are a girl.
我才不去夺回巨树宫殿呢
I'm not taking back Tree Palace.
你必须这样做
You must!
丽芙 如果有什么能让我变得很狂暴
Liv, if anything brought me to violence
那一定是有人把我的侍魂全灭了
it'd be someone exterminating my soul brethren.
你必须要玩下去找到这个叫全能赛车的家伙
You have to play to find this Full Auto guy.
他可能正是我们要找的凶手呢
He could be our killer.
我根本不知道自己在干吗
I don't even know what I'm doing.
但我知道如果对这些火焰女巫使用冰冻权杖的话
Yet I know that if I use my freezing rod on these fire witches,
就能一次性消灭七个
I can take out all seven at once.
但我不喜欢这些破东西
But I hate this kind of crap.
我赶快回家登陆 进入游戏帮你
I'll go home and log in. I can help you from inside the game.
我怎么知道你是哪个
How will I know who you are?
我是个叫阿夫·维德的有治愈能力的僵尸小狗
I'm a were-terrier with healing abilities called Arf Vader.
这将是个传奇
This is going to be epic.
看看你吧 E型石柱
Look at you, E concrete.
天呐 这太凶残了 再来一次
Aw, man! That's brutal. Try to do that one more time.
杰罗姆
Jerome?
声音太大了吗
Is it too loud?
不是 我只是...
No, I just, uh...
我听到了杰罗姆的声音 还以为...
I heard Jerome and thought maybe...
你的乐观主义真是可悲
Your optimism is tragic.
只是些杰罗姆发的滑板视频
It's just old skate stuff
我们用这个来分享技巧
Jerome posted on YouTube. It's how we share tricks.
像这样的滑板公园录像还有很多吗
Is there a lot of footage like this from the skate park?
是啊 有上百个吧
Yeah. There's like hundreds of videos,
其中可能只有四个还算能看
and maybe four don't completely suck.
你在人群里找什么
Why are you scoping the crowd?
都是些喜欢滑板的穷小子
It's all skate skanks and hobos.
好吧 继续
Okay, keep going.
我们要疾速进入
Okay, we're going in fast and tight.
如果你要用毒性魔咒
If you're casting vapor spells,
刚进去的时候就要用
you need to be casting as we enter.
全能赛车就只会隐身术
Full Auto's all about the obscuring veil,
所以记住我们要聚在一起
so remember to stay centered.
他们会砸魔法球 但如果让占卜师狠狠地打
They'll be blasting orbs, but if we hit them heavy with diviners
并且别用宝石魔咒的话 就能打败这些混♥蛋♥
and reserve our gem spells, we can take these bitches.
还有些话不说也知道
And this should go without saying,
我们没进去的时候千万别用多重水晶
but don't use your multi-crystals until we're inside.
阿夫·维德...
Arf Vader...
你有用来复活我们的灵药吗
Do you have boon to revive us?
我只有够复活四个人的灵药
I only have enough boon to resurrect four people.
提博 你去为阿夫开路 我们走吧
Timber, you're on recon for Arf. Okay, we're going.
保持队形
Stay in formation!
我们的防护盾呢
Why am I not seeing shields?
提博 如果阿夫死了 我也会把你灭了
Timber, if we lose Arf, I will crush you.
我会把你赶进海里
I will drive you into the sea
任凭你的女人们哀号♥
and hear the lamentations of your women!
放毒的 你们的毒云在哪儿呢
Vapor casters, why am I not clouded in iridescence right now?
妈妈
Mom! Hi.
佩顿跟我说你病了
Peyton told me you were sick.
所以我就想过来照顾照顾你
I thought I'd come by and take care of you.
你真好
Mmm. That's so sweet.
等等 哪个倒霉孩子放了蛋白石符文
Wait, who the hell just cast an opal rendering?
奥利维亚 我给你带了
Olivia? I brought you...
-汤 -抱歉 我们正强攻巨树宫殿
- Soup. - I'm sorry. We're storming the Tree Palace right now
好几个火焰女巫追着我打
and I've got fire witches up my ass
手下还一堆白♥痴♥听不懂
and a battalion of idiots who don't understand
什么叫别用宝石魔咒
what reserve your jam spells means.
这是这么久以来
Well, this is the most
我见到的你和人交流最多的一次
engaged I've heard you sound in a long time.
要是对方是真人就更好了
I wish it were with actual people.
亲爱的 我知道这一年你过得不轻松
Honey, I know this has been a challenging year.
而且我希望你知道我很爱你
And I want you to know that I love you.
我唯一的愿望就是希望你能快乐
And all I want for you is to be happy.
但我担心你现在是在虚度人生
But I worry that you're letting your life pass you by.
抱歉 妈妈 你说什么
Sorry, Mom. What did you say?
就是 身体坐直 亲爱的
Just, sit up straight, sweetheart.
谢谢 你带的汤
Thank you. For the soup.
这是很重要的警务工作
This is important police business.
我们进去了 进去了
We're in! We're in!
服下这个灵药五分钟里你不会死
Take this boon and you can't be killed for five minutes.
你只剩这个灵药了
It's your only boon.
你必须找到全能赛车
You need to find Full Auto.
天呐 他去找你了
Oh, my God. He's coming for you!
死神西蒙 你死了 我亲手杀了你
Sim Reaper? You were dead.I killed you.
我已经完成了复仇
Vengeance was mine.
变♥声♥器♥关闭
我觉得未必
Yeah. I don't think so.
我是奥利维亚·摩尔
My name's Olivia Moore
西雅图警局的
and I'm with the Seattle Police Department.
什么
Say what?
关于西蒙·卡特勒
I need to ask you a few questions
也就是死神西蒙被杀一事
regarding the murder of Simon Cutler,
我需要问你几个问题
also known as Sim Reaper.
真的假的啊
Seriously?
全能赛车
Full Auto?
我该找个律师吗
Am I gonna need a lawyer?
是个男孩
-你是全能赛车 -是啊
- You're Full Auto? - Yeah.
-你多大 -十四
- How old are you? - Fourteen.
等等 你说你是西雅图警局的
Wait, did you say you were from the Seattle Police Department?
死神西蒙是西雅图的吗
Is that where Sim Reaper was from?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
确实有很多猜测
Well, there were a lot of theories.
术士森林中有一群人都在猜
There was a whole Warlock Forest thread devoted to
死神是谁 哪里来的 但没人知道
who the Reaper was and where he lived. No one knew for sure.
-他真的死了吗 -是的
- So he's really dead? - Yes.
你觉得是我♥干♥的吗
And you think I had something to do with it?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表