剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
expose that got him beaten to a pulp in jail?
就是她
That's the one.
等等 你听到我说的她是个酒鬼吧
Wait, you did hear me say she was an alcoholic?
如果你吃了她的脑子 很可能...
If you eat her brain, chances are...
我会变成酒鬼
I'll end up at the bottom of a bottle.
没关系
Sold.
朱利安·杜邦
Julien Dupont?
是我 你是哪位
Yeah, who's asking?
克莱夫·巴比诺 西雅图警局
Clive Babineaux. Seattle PD.
找我有何贵干
What can I do for you?
有位叫梅杰·利里怀特的人声称
I have a man named Major Lilywhite claiming
昨晚你闯入他家中袭击了他
you broke into his home and assaulted him last night.
他说向你的胸口开了三枪 而你逃走了
Says he shot you three times in the chest and you fled the scene.
梅杰
Major.
金发 很英俊
Blonde, pretty boy,
长得像从尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯电影里出来的人
looks like he fell out of a Nicholas Sparks movie?
是的
Yeah.
没错 那个人就是跟踪我的人
Yeah. Yeah, that guy's pretty much my stalker.
几周前 他因为我的鞋而袭击了我
Couple weeks ago he attacked me for my shoes.
而后又有一天他闯进了我的车里
And then the other day he broke into my friggin' car.
他被拘捕过 应该会有记录
He was arrested, it should be on record.
那人就是个神经病
The guy's got a screw loose.
你看我像是昨晚中了三枪的人吗
Do I look like somebody who took three to the chest last night?
丽芙 你有时间吗
Liv, you got a second?
梅杰来电
这已经是梅杰第二次打电♥话♥给我了
That's the second time Major's called.
你能不能告诉他我没事
Can you just tell him I'm fine?
或者算了 没想到那对你会是个难题
Or not. Didn't think that would be a stumper.
不 我会告诉他的
No, um, I'll tell him.
我知道现在对你来说逃避更加简单
Look, I know avoidance is probably easier for you right now,
但有些事我们必须去处理
but there's something we have to deal with.
处理尸体的批准表...
The Release of Body form...
我认为我们该写洛厄尔是自杀的
I think we should say Lowell killed himself.
真正的凶手是个僵尸
The real killer is a zombie.
任何牵扯进布莱恩案件中的人都会陷入危险
Anyone on Blaine's trail will be in danger
而我们却不能提醒他们
and we can't warn them.
如果他们真的计划抓捕他
And if they do manage to catch him,
那又会面对要不要把僵尸关到监狱里的问题
then there's the whole zombie-in-a-prison problem.
然后还有尸体 这是生化危机
And then there's the body. It's a biohazard,
我们不知道是否会传染
and we don't know if it's contagious.
对不起 我必须要问你
I'm sorry, I have to ask you.
真心的
Truly.
但如果写自杀 那么尸体就可以...
But if we say suicide, then the body can be...
我们可以销毁尸体
Well, we can destroy it.
你不同意我是不会签的
I won't sign this without your blessing.
我要喝杯酒
I need a drink.
伏特加 什么都行
Vodka. Anything.
我♥干♥脆直接喝一杯甲醛...
I'll take a glass of formaldehyde, just...
求你...
Please...
那是什么 虾吗
What's this, shrimp?
闻起来棒极了
It smells fantastic.
我在处理那桩死去记者的案子
I'm on the dead reporter case.
如果你觉得自己没问题的话 欢迎来帮忙
You're welcome to help if you're feeling up to it.
抢劫只是障眼法
The robbery was a cover-up.
凶手是为了存在她手♥机♥里的什么东西
The killer was after something stored on her phone.
我看见他用丽贝卡的指纹来解锁手♥机♥
I saw him use Rebecca's fingerprint to unlock it.
是的 我没有问题
Yeah, I'm up to it.
开始散播消息
丽贝卡从实习开始 我就是她的责任编辑
I've been Rebecca's eds or ever since she was an intern.
介意我问下 她死前在做什么报道吗
Mind if we ask what she was working on?
关于杰森·弗莱的深度报道
In-depth piece on Jason Frye,
戴高乐大学那个情绪失控的孩子
that DeGaulle College kid who snapped.
图书馆杀手 打碎一个孩子的颅骨
The library killer. Cracked a kid's skull open,
将一个女孩卡进陈列柜里
chucked a girl through a display case.
一周年缅怀日即将来临...
The one-year anniversary is coming up...
我们能看下那篇报道吗
Can we get a look at the story?
截止日期在一个月之前 所以当然看不了
Well, it was due a month ago, so, of course not.
丽贝卡总是喜欢
Rebecca always liked to
在截止日期的五周后交稿
miss her deadlines by at least five weeks.
我知道她有情报来源 但她从没告诉过我
I know she had a source, but she never told me.
我倒是在她桌上找到了一个记事本
I did manage to find a notebook on her desk.
不知道能不能派上用场
I'm not sure if it'll be any use.
这是丽贝卡用速记写的 都是暗码
It's in Rebecca's shorthand, for code.
她向来守口如瓶 对自己的报道很专♥制♥
She was secretive. Very territorial about her stories.
这些人有可能是她的消息来源吗
Could any of these men be her source?
里士满先生 杰克逊先生 LW先生...
Mr. Richmond, Mr. Jackson, Mr. LW...
狂暴先生
Mr... Berserk?
抱歉 不清楚 但是这里...
Sorry, no idea. Oh, that bit there, though...
就这儿 瑞恩·费舍尔 "一知半解脑残兄"
Yeah. "Ryan Fisher. Sketchy D-bag."
瑞恩·费舍尔
如果我没记错
If I remember right,
费舍尔曾是杰森·弗莱的同学
Fisher was a classmate of Jason Frye's.
我们可以挨家敲门
We could just go door to door
询问"一知半解脑残兄"在哪里
asking where the "Sketchy D-bag" Is.
这里一半都是法律系学生 得耗上一整天
Half of them are law students, we'd be here all day.
有什么能帮你们吗
Can I help you?
-瑞恩·费舍尔吗 -是的
- Ryan Fisher? - Yeah.
我是西雅图警局的巴比诺警探
Detective Babineaux, Seattle PD.
我们正在调查丽贝卡·辛顿的谋杀案
We're looking into the murder of Rebecca Hinton.
太悲惨了 发生了什么
That's awful news. What happened?
我们正在调查
That's what we're trying to find out.
你能告诉我们...
Can you tell us...
你能说说你和丽贝卡都谈了什么吗
Can you tell us what you and Rebecca spoke about?
我跟她没怎么碰过面
I barely met her.
她想了解真正的杰森·弗莱
She wanted to know the real Jason Frye.
你怎么会了解的
Why would you know that?
我是辩论社的社长
I'm President of the Debate Society.
杰森曾是我们队的一员
Jason was on my team,
我有必要了解我个人领地上的群臣诸侯
and I made it my business to know all the vassals in my fiefdom.
抱歉 请继续你的"个人领地"之说
Sorry. Continue about your "Fiefdom."
杰森是新招募来的 一员猛将 为人直率
Jason was highly recruited. A hotshot, candidly.
但这里的竞争相当激烈
But competition here is fierce,
我们社是校园辩论王国里的至高典范
really the ne plus ultra of the collegiate debating world.
听着 我的意思是
Look, my point is, for the first time
杰森遭遇了人生中的第一次失利
in Jason's life, he was losing.
他失控了 不是什么新鲜的故事了
He spiraled. It's a boring story, really.
一个优秀学子在巨压下崩溃了
One more over-stressed, over-achiever who snapped.
辩论天才发疯 打碎同学脑袋 无聊至极
Debate prodigy cracks, bashes brains of classmates. What a yawn.
下次试着先讲重点
Try not burying the lead next time.
流血事件永远是头条
Bloodshed always goes in the first graph.
你能跟我们说说杰克逊先生吗
Can you tell us about a Mr. Jackson?
-谁 -你好啊
- Who? - Hey, you.
我随后就到
I'll be in in a minute.
里士满先生呢
What about Mr. Richmond?
我告诉过你 我不会说的
I told you I'm not gonna talk about it.
给我出去
Get out of here!
抱歉 不知道里士满 也不知道杰克逊
Sorry, no Richmond, no Jackson.
问话结束了吗 警探们
Will that be all, detectives?
你去忙吧 我自己走回家 透透气
You go on. I'm gonna walk home, get some air.
好 你慢慢溜达吧
Sure, do your thing.
丽贝卡独来独往的生活方式有它的好处
Rebecca's lone-wolf policy has its benefits.
当我全神贯注处理手头上的事情
When I focus hard enough on the task at hand,
我就不用去想其他事情
I don't have to think about anything else.
如果我现在的问题太难以忘怀
And if my problems are too big to forget,
如果手头的任务不足以转移我的注意力
if the task at hand isn't consuming enough,
酒铺
我就只能借酒消愁了
I just consume something else.
你找到朱利安了吗 他死了吗
Did you find Julien? Is he dead?
是 我在健身房♥找到他的
Yeah, I found him at the gym.
他在练举重呢
He was benching 350.
就在你声称
Less than 10 hours after
你射中他三枪还不到十个小时之后
you say you put three bullets in his chest.
我说真的 我射中他了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表