剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
乔伊 我们已经达成共识
Joey, we've established that
麦克一直都是工具
Mike is always a tool.
但破坏你妈妈的房♥子
But trashing your mom's place?
那是你没有控制好自己
That's you surrendering control.
拜托 小子
Come on, man.
那是乔伊要努力解决的事件之一
And that's one of the things Joey will be working on.
寻找一个健康的方式来宣泄愤怒
Finding healthy ways to express his anger.
座谈时不能用手♥机♥ 放弃特权
No phones during group. Privilege drop!
科拉尔
你不能这个样子过来 影响不好
你在找艾迪和杰罗姆 是不是
You went looking for Eddie and Jerome, didn't you?
那是你没控制好你的弥赛亚♥情♥结 老兄
That's you surrendering to your Messiah complex, dude.
该自我反思了
Reality check time.
他们死了
They're dead.
你跟我说网上最令人憎恨的人
So you're telling me the most hated man on the Internet
死于一个甜甜圈吗
was killed by a donut?
不 他死于过敏性休克
No. Anaphylactic shock killed him.
但他的食道里没有食物
But there was no food in his system.
影像里 他差点被一个甜甜圈杀死
In my vision, it was a donut that almost killed him.
不知道这次是什么引发了过敏性休克
No idea what triggered the anaphylactic shock this time.
我很困惑
I'm confused.
是啊 我们也是
Yeah, so are we.
丽芙
Liv?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 抱歉 我想...
Yeah. Sorry, I...
可能我的早餐不同意我的说法
think maybe my breakfast didn't agree with me.
生日快乐 你死了
Happy Birthday! And you're dead.
要是我不了解你的话还以为你也看见影像了
If I didn't know better, I'd swear you're having a vision.
等等 西蒙·卡特勒的生日是...
Hold on. Simon Cutler's birthday is...
我刚把这输入进报告里
I just typed it into my police report.
再过四个月才是他的生日
His birthday isn't for another four months.
谁会那么早寄这样一张卡片呢
Who sends a card that far ahead of time?
而且里面什么也没写
And with nothing written on the inside?
-没有邮票 -亲手送交的
- No stamp. - Hand delivered.
也许卡片是凶手给他的信息
Maybe the card was a message from the killer.
-天呐 五彩纸屑 -什么
- Oh, my God, the confetti. - The what?
五彩纸屑 地毯上到处都是
The confetti. It was scattered on the rug.
甚至在西蒙的眼睛里也找到了
We even dug some out of Simon's eye.
是五彩纸屑喷卡
It's a confetti flinger.
一打开卡片 五彩纸屑就会喷出来
You open the card and confetti shoots out.
我的联谊会里通常会用这个
My sorority used these during rush
让预备会员知晓她们已经被接纳了
to let pledges know they were accepted.
恭喜 你是Ω会的人了 噗
Congrats, you're a Mu Theta. Fwick!
我能看看吗
Can I see that?
你觉得闻起来像什么
What does that smell like to you?
花生
Peanuts.
五彩纸屑喷是用来播撒花生粉末的
The confetti flinger was a peanut powder delivery system.
恭喜你 警探
Congratulations, Detective.
你找到凶器了
You've discovered the murder weapon.
重返战场
帮助警探破获谋杀案
Assist a detective in solving a murder case.
帮助世界避免僵尸末日的到来 假扮成灵媒
Help stave off a zombie apocalypse. Fake being a psychic.
我还有这么多事要忙
I've got a lot of balls in the air.
现在我站在这里 准备赴一个约会
Yet here I am, getting ready for a date.
上一次不知道穿什么衣服
The last time I sweated an outfit choice
还是在梅杰求婚的那晚
was the night Major proposed.
当然 求婚前五天我就开始准备了
Of course, I did it the five nights leading up to the proposal,
因为我知道他要求婚了
because I was sure it was coming.
和梅杰的一切我都很确定
I was sure about everything with Major.
我从未怀疑过他就是我的另一半
There was no debating whether or not he was the one.
我不会担心跟他在一起
I didn't worry I'd get bored of
度过年复一年的日子会厌倦
being with the same person year after year.
我们是天生一对
He was it for me.
我以为会跟梅杰一起共度余生
I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with Major.
我现在死了 可能真的结束了
And I guess I did.
不过很明显 我的死亡开启了新的篇章
But apparently my death is a new chapter.
可能有点离奇
Bizarre as that may be.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我是洛厄尔 请留言
This is Lowell, leave a message.
洛厄尔 很抱歉在电♥话♥里说这个
Hey, Lowell. So sorry to do this on a message,
不过我必须取消约会
but I have to cancel.
我刚刚吐完
I'm literally seconds away from puking.
我不知道原因是什么
I, I... it hit me out of nowhere.
我现在就在浴室的地上给你打电♥话♥
And I'm calling you from the bathroom floor right now.
希望你能谅解...
I hope you understand...
天呐 我真是个傻子
Oh, my God. I'm such an idiot.
我完全忘记你是僵尸了 我可以直接告诉你
I totally forgot you're a zombie. I can just tell you.
我吃了个旷野恐怖症患者的脑子
I had a bad batch of agoraphobe brain
我现在根本无法出门
and can't get out of my apartment.
好了 回见
Okay. Bye.
查克拉巴蒂医生
Dr. Chakrabarti.
想跟你分享一下那个近乎被斩首的家伙的消息
Wanted to share intel on that near decapitation.
据说 他是被几个徒步者在冷溪路发现的
They said he was found by some hikers out on Cold Creek Trail.
但尸体上满是熊的唾液
But the body was covered in bear saliva,
所以我猜熊比徒步者早了一步
so I'm guessing the bear got to him before the hikers did.
熊能做出这样的事吗
Could a bear have done this?
抓伤和咬痕是熊干的
Well, the bear was responsible for
这些都是死后才造成了
the scratching and gnawing part, all postmortem.
但脖子上的伤痕
But the wounds on the neck
和木工锤造成的伤痕相符
are consistent with those of a carpenter's claw hammer.
指纹显示死者叫迈克尔·多南 18岁
Fingerprints confirm our vic's Michael Dornan, 18.
孤儿 从11岁起就频繁出入少管所
A foster kid who's been in and out of juvie since he was 11.
-那就怪了 -为什么
- That's curious. - Why is that?
他胃里的东西 你看
Well, the contents of his stomach. Look.
像是吃了一顿国王婚礼的宴席
It reads like the main course at a Shah wedding.
神户牛肉 意大利白松露
Wagyu beef. Italian white truffles.
如果再来一瓶波尔多葡萄酒
If somebody poured in a bottle of Bordeaux,
那就是我的梦想大餐了
it would be my dream meal.
你的重点是什么
Is there a point?
看来你不是个美食家 是不是
You're not much of a foodie, are you?
神户牛肉要100美元一片
Wagyu beef is about $100 for a filet.
意大利白松露要200美元一盎司
Italian white truffles are about $200 an ounce.
这个街头少年胃里的东西价值五百美元
This street kid had about $500 worth of food in his stomach.
一个穷困潦倒的少年怎么会
How does a down-and-out kid
怎么会吃到那样的食物
have access to that kind of food?
丽芙看过吗
Has Liv had a look at him?
不巧的是 她生病在家
Sadly, she's home, sick.
卡特勒那个案子上也要她帮忙
Yeah, I could use her help on the Cutler case too.
取证组在西蒙在电脑上什么都没找到
Our forensics guys couldn't find anything on Simon's laptop.
我希望丽芙能够看一眼 或许能有些突破呢
I was hoping Liv could look at it, maybe get some whoo-whoo.
我一会儿要去看看她
I was planning on dropping in on her later.
你同意的话我可以顺便把笔记本给她带去
I'd be happy to drop the laptop off if you'd like.
我究竟要怎样做
What am I supposed to do with it?
克莱夫认为让你动动西蒙的笔记本
Well, Clive thought if you handled Simon's laptop,
说不定会发现些线索
you might pick something up.
我知道克莱夫觉得我的超能力有点用
Yeah, I know how Clive thinks my fake psychic powers work,
但是你想让我怎么做
but what's your endgame here?
吃掉硬盘吗
Are you expecting me to eat the hard drive?
有密♥码♥保护 我怎么才能...
It's password protected, what am I supposed to...
好吧 这样有点瘆人了
Okay. That was kind of creepy.
或者说好极了
Or kind of amazing.
我拥有西蒙的肌肉记忆
I've got Simon's muscle memory.
可别让我打开一些恶心的成人片
Please don't let me be opening gross porn.
说真的
Seriously.
一个二十多岁的旷野恐惧症患者
What are the chances an agoraphobe in his 20s
怎么还会吃鸡肉噎死呢
was not a chronic chicken choker?
术士森林是什么鬼东西
What the hell is Warlock Forest?
你在峭壁下住过吗
Have you been living under a crag?
我是说术士森林里的一块不规则巨石
Which is a large jagged rock in Warlock Forest.
这是一个多人在线角色扮演游戏
It's an MMORPG. A multiplayer online role playing game.
就是那种成年人在里面扮成矮人战士
Oh, is that one of those games where grown men pretend to be
寻找魔法小装备的游戏吧
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表