剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
有问题吗
Any questions?
别惊到他们 他们在思考呢
Don't startle them. They're thinking.
没问题 我们准备好了
Nope. We're good to go.
我想餐厅的顾客会喜欢这道创意菜品
I think my clients are going to like this latest creation.
法式红焖小脑
Braised cerebellum a la Grenoble.
听起来很昂贵啊
Ah, that sounds expensive.
尝上去就一股钞票味儿
It tastes like money.
看什么看 搞定任务才有的吃 走
What are you looking at? Brains are for closers. Go.
走
Go.
走
Go.
风化组
风化组 克莱夫以前工作的地方
Vice. Clive's old stomping ground.
怎么会有人想离开
Why would anyone ever leave?
-轻点 -继续走
- Oh! Hey! - Keep walking.
这么说 萨米死了
So, Sammy's dead.
马蒂 我们是不是赌过萨米·王什么时候死
Hey, Marty, did we have a dead pool going on Sammy Wong?
赌的不是他 德沃尔
Not on that one, Devore.
没赌他
No pool.
那我也只能表示...关我鸟事
Then my reaction would be... Meh.
我想之前有一桩风化案吧
I guess there was a Vice case.
巴比诺警探 他是你的搭档吗
Detective Babineaux, he was your partner?
他认出了萨米的尸体
He identified Sammy's body.
我们很难
We're having a tough time
从他口中问出任何信息
getting any other information out of him.
我很欣赏
I appreciate all the hard work
你做法医做得如此卖♥♥力
you must do down at the ME's office,
但我也没法向你透露风化组案件的内容
but I still can't help you with a Vice case.
尤其这还是个正在调查中的案子
Not one that's ongoing.
这个案子正在调查中
It's ongoing, huh?
那你能不能告诉我一些其他的信息
Well, is there anything more general that you could tell me?
比如 你和克莱夫合作的感受
You know, like, your experience working with Clive
或者他的职业水准怎么样之类的
or what he was like on a professional level?
我是说 在我和他走得太近之前给我提个醒
I mean, just before I go too far down the road with this guy.
我可以告诉你
Well, I can tell you that
他总是都争当第一
he was always looking out for Number One.
他和他的线人走得有那么一点点近了
That he was a little too close to his CIs.
他被停职也是众人意料之中的事情
That no one was surprised when he got suspended.
当他被调到谋杀组的时候
And when he left for Homicide,
没有人会感到惋惜
no one was sorry to see him go.
他被停职了 为什么
He got suspended? For what?
这样说吧 当你在风化组工作的时候
Let's just say the thin blue line can get a lot thinner
警♥察♥的身份会变得更加微妙
when you're working in Vice.
为什么克莱夫没有告诉我们他被停职了
Why didn't Clive ever tell us he'd been suspended?
这真是个不错的开场白
Well, it's such a wonderful conversation starter.
你觉得如果他用这个来作为开场白
You'd think he'd lead with it.
人们不会马上就往最坏的情况想吗
Then people would immediately begin assuming the worst.
我根本没往最坏的方向想
I haven't been assuming the worst.
我亲眼看到的 虽然有点模糊
I see it in living, if somewhat blurry, color.
而看上去克莱夫就是一个坏警♥察♥
And it looks a lot like Clive's a dirty cop,
挥舞着他的拳头
Throwing around his muscle.
那个人就是当着萨米的面被打的
I mean, the guy he was beating up in front of Sammy,
那个雷
that Ray character,
他的衣服上面写着香港电影什么的
his shirt said Hong Kong Video staff on it.
说不定能帮我们查出克莱夫是如何参与其中的
He could shed some light on Clive's involvement in all this.
就是这儿
This is the place.
我们得在不打草惊蛇的前提下 弄清楚
We need to get a better sense of who and what we're dealing with
我们要调查的是谁以及是什么事情
without raising any red flags.
跟我来
Follow my lead.
我应该担心
Should I be concerned that
你接下来要做的事情是要用到口香糖的吗
whatever you're about to do requires gum?
香港电影
你好
Hey, there.
我需要一些帮助
I was wondering if you could help me.
我是来找雷的
I'm looking for this guy Ray?
你怎么认识雷
How do you know Ray?
我和他在一个派对上认识的 不久之前
I met him at a party. It was kind of a while ago
我们来了一发 你懂的
but we, like, hooked up, or whatever.
我现在听起来就像一个荡♥妇♥是吗
Do I sound so totally slutty right now?
是 不过你什么时候听起来不淫♥荡♥了
Well, yeah... When don't you sound so totally slutty?
-哥们 -你自己要问的
- Dude! - You asked.
随便怎么说吧 我整理包的时候
Whatever. I was cleaning out my bag
发现了这个
and I found this.
我还记得喝醉以后的一些片段
And I had this drunken flashback
记得是雷给了我这个
and remembered Ray gave it to me.
所以我认为他可能在这儿工作
So, I thought maybe he worked here.
她活得就像成人版的《记忆碎片》
Her life is, um, like the whorey version of that movie Memento.
干吗 如果你没有
What? If you couldn't
回想起前天晚上的事情
look back at the sexts from the night before,
我们永远都不知道你去了哪或者和谁睡了
we'd never know where you'd been or who you've done.
是这样的
Here's the deal,
我的朋友米拉妮对于亚洲男人
my friend Melanie here has a thing
有一种深深的迷恋
for men of the, uh, Asian persuasion.
非常深的迷恋
In a big way.
如果你能告诉她雷在哪儿
So, uh, if you could point her in the direction of this Ray guy,
或许我就能离开这儿
maybe I can get the hell out of here
美餐一顿
and get the lunch I thought I was getting.
因为我真的很不喜欢吃脆玉米饼 好吗
Because this isn't me eating a tostada, is it?
在这儿等着
Wait here.
成♥人♥电♥影♥
洗澡还能这样洗
That's one way to take a shower.
你对于隐私的需求
Your desire for privacy in your living arrangements
看来很有针对性啊
is starting to come into sharper focus.
看 这儿真的有成人版的《记忆碎片》
Oh, look. They actually have the whorey version of Memento.
我发誓 AJ 我什么都没说
I swear, A.J. I didn't say a word!
-你确定吗 一个字都没说 -没有
- Are you sure? Not even one? - No.
我们来试试芥末能不能让他想起点什么
Let's see if some wasabi jogs his memory.
-不要 -克莱夫
- Oh, no, no, no! - Clive!
兄弟
My man!
你来的真是时候 我们抓到内鬼了
You're just in time. We found our rat.
谁会想到内鬼竟然是雷呢
How could you think it was Ray?
-看到什么了 -我们得走了 现在
- What is it? - We need to go, now.
我听说你是来找雷的
I hear you're looking for Ray.
而且你很喜欢亚裔男人
And that you're into Asian dudes.
如何迷倒眼镜蛇
我是AJ 我就喜欢白人女孩
I'm A.J., and I'm inm white girls.
很白的白人女孩
Really white girls.
你也许就是我的大白鲸
You might just be my Moby Dick.
你叫什么名字
I didn't catch your name.
麦露迪
Melody.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
她用过麦露迪 米拉妮这些名字
Please. It's been Melody, Melanie.
去年她还想让我叫她星火女郎呢
She even tried to get me to start calling her Starfire last year,
但我没理她
but I drew a line.
你说你和我哥们雷怎么认识的来着
So, how did you say you and my buddy Ray know each other?
我和他并不是很熟 我们只见过一次
I don't really know him. We just met the once.
你来找他干什么
What do you want to see him about?
我俩就是看对眼了而已
We just hit it off, that's all.
相信我 你根本猜不透
Trust me, you don't want
她的脑回路是怎么长的
to try and understand her thought process.
换我是你 就会把雷的号♥码给她
I'd just give her Ray's number and,
顺便祝你的哥们好运
uh, say a little prayer for your buddy.
一个像你这么漂亮的姑娘会想着
Well, it seems weird to me that a girl like you
去倒追一个男的 这让我很费解
would have to track down a guy for a date.
他为什么给你这间影碟店的名片
And why would he give you the card to the video store
而不是他的电♥话♥号♥码呢
and not his cell phone number?
或许我应该长点心 明白这个暗示
Maybe I should've taken the hint.
我们不应该来这里
This was a bad idea.
没 来都来了 我相信这位AJ
Well, no. We're here now. I'm sure A.J. here can
能给我们一个电邮地址或...
hook you up with an e-mail address or a...
这纹身的墨水真好看 是一条蛇吗
Nice ink, by the way, is that a snake?
是眼镜蛇
It's a cobra.
蓝色眼镜蛇 真酷炫
A blue cobra. Very cool.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表