剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你觉得我们当了拉维和佩顿的电灯泡么
Do you think we spoiled Ravi and Peyton's date?
我觉得他们进行得挺不错的
I think they're right on track.
快带我过去
Ooh, get me in there!
我就喜欢看这个
I like to watch!
没错 我就喜欢粗暴一点
Yeah, I like it rough!
蹂躏我吧
Crush me!
你还好吗
You okay?
拒绝高热量
Empty calories.
重要的是 你没事吧
More importantly, are you?
你确定你要回家吗
You sure you want to go home?
你上次回家就被袭击了
Last time you were there you got attacked.
这事急不来的 我家沙发永远为你敞开
You don't need to rush these things, our couch is free.
但是...
Yeah, but...
我想试试咱们可爱的新锁好不好用
I'm kind of dying to try our sweet new deadbolts.
-那好吧 晚安 -晚安
- Okay then, night. - Good night.
小白妞
Hey, Whitey!
想看看我做鬼脸吗
Wanna see my O-face?
你猜怎么着 我还是不敢回去
You know what? I'm kind of dreading going back there.
我能睡你这儿的沙发的吧
Were you serious about the couch?
这儿有一套餐具
Here's a pack of cutlery
免得你等不及回家再吃了
in case you can't wait until you get home.
这的确不好用手抓 不是吗
Not exactly finger food, is it?
是啊 这可是脑子
No. It's brains.
不过你想吃的话我可以给你搞点手指来
But I can get you fingers if that's your thing.
我们有一段时间没好好聊聊了 警督
We haven't talked in a while, Lieutenant.
我都在想我是不是伤到你了
I was beginning to think that I hurt your feelings.
哭了好一阵呢 但现在没事了
A lot of tears on the pillow, but I'm past it now.
我应该告诉你
I should probably tell you
那个抱着你朋友洛厄尔的尸体的姑娘
who we found cradling the body of your friend Lowell,
差点把她眼睛都哭出来了
sobbing her eyes out.
就那个在停尸房♥工作的僵尸
That zombie who works in the morgue.
对 你是该告诉我
Yes, you should tell me.
她干活的时候专业能力还行吗
Was she there in a professional capacity?
她在和洛厄尔约会
She was dating the deceased.
得想想她是不是也参与了那个
Gotta wonder if she was in the loop on his plan
想把你脑袋做成串烧的计划
to skewer your head with a barbecue fork.
那以你的专业眼光来看呢
And in your, uh, professional opinion?
她似乎信了我们说他是自杀的
She seemed to buy it when we ruled his death a suicide.
以后
In the future,
记住我希望我得到的消息和
remember that I like my information
你对大脑的期待一样
the same way you like your brains.
-不求回报吗 -要新鲜出炉的
- Unconditional? - Fresh.
那些是什么
What's all this?
你身上有25万美金么
Do you have a quarter-million dollars on you?
那你不需要知道
Then you don't really need to know.
寻人启事
宇航员阿伦·约克去哪儿了
Where's astronaut Alan York?
这个第五个登上月球的人
The fifth man to walk on the moon was a no-show
昨天没有出席贝尔维尤的签售会
at a Bellevue book signing yesterday.
休斯顿 我们有麻烦了
Houston, we have a problem.
如果你讨厌阴冷的天气
And if you hate chilly weather,
那很遗憾接下来几天你要不爽了
you might have a problem the next few days.
对吗 强尼
Isn't that right, Johnny?
那倒不会有月球的阴面那么冷
It's not going to be Dark Side of the Moon cold,
早安普吉特
但是 我们这几天的确得穿毛衣了
but, yes, we are definitely in for some sweater weather.
用亚伦的话说 丑毙了的毛衣天
Or, in Aaron's case, ugly sweater weather. Am I right?
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
那是肯定的
that's for sure.
接下来 一场大风暴
Anyway, we will have a big storm
会从加拿大南下 穿过广阔的...
front coming in from Canada across the border...
克莱夫 我看到了在精神病院发生的事
Clive, I saw something at Blooming Grove.
那女人和斯科特·小埃发♥生♥关♥系♥后两脚朝天
The woman Scott E was having sex with had her legs up in the air,
就是那种想怀孕才会用的体♥位♥
the way you do when you're trying to get pregnant.
他对他要当爹了这事可没多开心
He was none too happy about being a father.
天 抱歉
Oh, God, sorry.
丽芙 装个保姆摄像头吧
Geez, Liv, get a nanny cam.
你要再这样走进来占我一次便宜
You know, if you walk in on me one more time
我可要在租♥房♥♥软件上给你打差评了
I'm gonna have to mention it in my Airbnb review.
同时 你是一位完美的住客
Meanwhile, you're the perfect guest.
睡得好吗
You sleep okay?
还行
Ah, good enough.
这天都大亮了 丽芙 我得找份工作
But I'm burning daylight, Liv, and I need a job.
我可是能吃到虫的早起鸟呢
I'm the early bird, ready to get that worm.
小心啦 虫子 哥来啦
So look out, worm, I'm coming at you.
或许你该多睡一会
Maybe you should get some more sleep.
你可能是对的
Yeah, you could be right.
这张沙发睡着不怎么舒服
This couch wasn't exactly built for sleeping.
我很抱歉 房♥东 但只能给你打四星了
I'm sorry, innkeep, looks like you're down to four stars...
睡我的床吧
Feel free to use my bed.
我没找到他的电♥话♥
I can't find his phone.
这上面说他来的时候登记了有电♥话♥的
This says he checked in with one.
我的搭档可能已经来领走了
Well, my partner might have already come by and picked it up.
-巴比诺警探 -他还没来
- Detective Babineaux? - He hasn't been in.
但是我们有他要我们提供的访客记录
But I do have the visitors records he asked us to provide.
这是斯科特·小埃住院期间探访者的名单
This is everyone who visited Scott E during his hospitalization.
医院探访许可
姓名 约翰·迪亚克斯
来访时间 12点05分
离开时间 14点31分
看望者 斯科特·小埃
该死
Holy crap.
谢谢你能和我们谈谈 布里
Thanks for talking to us, Brie.
你曾在斯科特·小埃被发现死亡之前
You were seen outside of Scott E's room
出现在他房♥间外
just before he was found dead.
你那个时候在干什么
What were you doing at that time?
去大厅
Walking down the hall.
你的眼睛和我爸爸的眼睛一模一样...
You have the same kind eyes my daddy had...
在我把他汽车经销店烧了之前
before I burned down his car dealership.
我们来谈谈斯科特·小埃吧
Let's talk about Scott E.
我听说你们两个
I heard you two would, um...
相互慰藉
consort together.
如果你说的慰藉是指做♥爱♥的话 没错
If by consort, you mean screw, then sure,
我们就像发♥情♥的兔子一样相互慰藉
we consorted like bunny rabbits.
丽芙 丽芙
Liv. Liv.
我相信人应该遵从自己的本性
I believe in man's inherent nature.
你看过路西法之书吗
Ever read The Book of Lucifer?
也就在每晚上♥床♥之前读一两篇
Just a verse or two before bed each night,
怀里抱着一杯温暖的鬼血
curled up with a warm mug of ghost blood.
不要嘲笑恶魔 克莱夫·巴比诺
Don't mock the Devil, Clive Babineaux.
你是说你就是恶魔吗
Are you saying you're the Devil?
不 我只是他微不足道的小手下
No, I'm merely one of his minions.
来找我 丽芙
Join me, Liv.
停下
Stop it!
丽芙
Liv?
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
你在开玩笑吗 当然没有
Are you kidding? No.
永远不要忘记使用避孕药
That's the only pill I always take.
真会找话题 丽芙
Way to take charge, Liv.
抱歉 我们能暂停一下吗
I'm sorry, can we take five?
我还以为她永远都不走了呢
I thought she'd never leave.
够了 你是在自取其辱
Enough, you're embarrassing yourselves.
我们知道凶手是谁
We know who the killer is.
我们知道凶手是谁
We know who the killer is!
如果你那么聪明 那你在里面干嘛
Yeah, well, if you're so smart, why are you in there?
这个该死的机器吞了我的钱
Stupid thing ate my dollar.
拉维 你有见过很多包薯片吵你大喊
Ravi, have you ever had a dozen bags of chips
"是谁杀了肯尼迪"吗
shouting, "who killed the Kennedys"at you?
看看是谁来了
Look who dropped by.
好久不见 妹子
Long time, sister.
你好
Hey, there.
还以为不会再见到你了呢
Wasn't sure we'd ever see you again.
肤色很棒
Nice tan.
我只是来看下解药的研究进度
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表