剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你今天看到梅杰了吗
Have you seen Major today?
他昨天给我打电♥话♥我没接到 之后没消息了
I missed a call from him yesterday and I haven't heard back.
你...他没事
Oh, you... He's fine.
他有了点状况 感情方面
Well, he's got some stuff going on, romantically.
分手了 科琳甩了他
There was a break-up. In that, Corinne dumped him.
谁会甩梅杰呢 跟梅杰分手
Major doesn't get dumped. There are literally
只有两种原因
two reasons to end a relationship with Major,
变僵尸了以及彻底死了
zombie-ism and full-on death.
等等 你不会以为科琳...
Wait, you don't think Corinne...
现在是僵尸吗
Is now a zombie?
看起来不太可能
Seems unlikely.
说到室友 你跟佩顿聊过了吗
Speaking of roommates, have you spoken with Peyton yet?
哇 你真是聊什么都能扯到这个上
Wow. All roads lead to Rome with you lately, huh?
你应该问你自己为什么对她这么感兴趣
I think you need to ask yourself why you're so interested in her.
我不知道 我只偶然看到了她的举止
I don't know. Just saw her in action briefly.
她性子很烈啊
She was quite fiery.
你也喜欢这种热烈型的 不容易追到手的
And you like them fiery. Someone kind of hard to get,
可能有点复杂 你想花点功夫
maybe a little complicated. You want to have to put in some work.
-我不回避挑战 -你当然不了
- I don't shy away from a challenge. - Of course you don't.
因为有可能赢嘛
Because then there's the potential to win.
重写历史 成为征服者
To rewrite history, be the conqueror.
等等 不
Wait, no, uh...
我重写什么历史啊
What history am I rewriting?
我不知道你♥爸♥妈
I don't know which parent
谁对你比较冷漠 导致你这么渴望被爱
was distant and made you work for affection.
你在给我做心理辅♥导♥吗
Are you shrinking me?
我只是说一些很明显的事实
I'm just pointing out obvious behavior
可能导致你受伤害的事实
that could potentially lead to you being hurt.
好吧 我想我是在对你做心理辅♥导♥
Okay, I guess I'm shrinking you,
但是你真的要吸取教训
but you really do need to
不要执迷不悟了
learn from the past and not try to relive it.
我控制不住 我脑中充满了这些想法
I can't help it. I'm filled to the brim with insight.
你脑中就只是想法吗
Oh, that's what you're full of?
打探一下她是不是跟别人约会就好 可以吗
Just find out if she's dating anyone, okay?
肯定能
I live to enable.
作为僵尸有一个有趣的事实
Fun fact of zombie-ism:
明知道自己受到了所吃脑子的影响
knowing you're being affected by the brain you just ate
但是还是控制不住自己的这种冲动
doesn't always stop you from acting on its impulses.
梅杰
Major?
你都能看见你闷闷不乐的影子了 给我开门
I can see your mopey shadow. Let me in.
得有人告诉你自我消沉不是解决办法
Someone needs to tell you that self-sabotaging is not the answer.
你是有权利快乐的
You're allowed to be happy.
梅杰 谁把你打成这样的
Oh, Major. Who did this to you?
此事是高度机密[电影搏击俱乐部]
I can't talk about Fight Club.
-靠 -我想知道发生什么了
- Crap. - I want to know what happened!
说是鲨鱼的话 你信吗
Would you believe shark attack?
你是不是又去滑板公园了
Did you go to the skate park again?
在监狱度过了倒霉的一晚
Rough night in jail.
看来你要是指控警♥察♥失职
Turns out the police take umbrage
他们还真会动怒的
when you accuse them of negligence.
你进监狱了吗 你怎么不...
You were in jail? Why didn't you...
你给我打了 你从监狱给我打的 我没接
You did call me. You called me from jail and I didn't answer.
没事 真的 我很高兴你今天来了
It's fine, really. I'm glad you're here now.
过去两周的罪犯照
你上警情通报了吗
You made it on the Police Blotter?
赫尔顿庇护所的一个孩子
One of the kids at Helton Shelter
在今早集体辅♥导♥中拿来的
brought that into a group session this morning.
可惜 我的上司们没有像那个孩子那样
Unfortunately, my bosses weren't nearly as impressed
被我的"狂拽"所折服
with my "street cred" as this kid was,
所以你要知道哪里雇佣
so if you hear of anyone looking for a youth counselor
-有前科的青年咨♥询♥师 -他们解雇了你
- with a rap sheet... - They fired you.
-梅杰 真为你难过 -瞧我的样子
- Major, I'm so sorry. - Look at me.
他们这么做也无可厚非
I didn't give them much choice.
有些事情我要跟你讲一下
I need to talk to you about something.
我觉得你是唯一愿意听我说的人
I think you're the only one who might listen to me.
当然
Of course.
不是树林里的那些人杀死杰罗姆和艾迪的
Those people in the woods didn't kill Jerome and Eddie.
知道吗 是一个叫朱利安·杜邦的毒贩
All right? It was a drug dealer named Julien Dupont.
孩子们叫他"毒糖人"
The guy the kids call "The Candyman."
他们找到杰罗姆和艾迪的尸体了
They found their remains at the house.
听我说 不是他们杀的 听见了吗
Look, I'm telling you it wasn't them, all right?
杜邦穿着杰罗姆的鞋子
This Dupont guy was wearing Jerome's shoes.
他 基本上都承认是他杀的了
He, he practically admitted to killing him.
警♥察♥们 也在帮着掩盖 先别问我为什么
The police, they're covering this up. Now, don't ask me why.
-DNA都已经证实过了 -听我说 拜托
- The DNA was verified. - Just listen, please.
我在毒糖人的车里看到了一些东西
All right? I saw something in the Candyman's car
而且听起来会很疯狂
and it's gonna sound crazy, all right?
-但是我知道我看见了什么 -好
- But I know what I saw. - Okay.
在副驾驶的座位上有个冰柜
There was an ice chest in the passenger seat.
里面装的是脑子
It had a brain inside.
人脑 我很确定
A human brain. I'm sure of it.
你是说脑子吗
脑子 是吗
Brains, unh?
-你觉得我疯了 -不
- You think I'm crazy. - No!
只是
It's just that
要是这个男人像跟警♥察♥说的在肉店工作
if the man worked for a butcher shop like he told the police,
那么是动物的脑子也符合逻辑呀
then it seems logical the brains came from an animal.
不 不 不 我刚才一直在
No, no, no. I've been looking
看人脑和牛脑 看了几个小时
at pictures of human and cow brains for hours,
是 我知道听起来很疯狂 但丽芙
and yes, I know how crazy that sounds, but, Liv,
牛脑和棒球大小差不多 我见到的却不是
a cow's brain is baseball-sized. That's not what this was!
我需要有人相信我
I need someone to believe me.
如果你能相信我的话 我会觉得好很多
I'd feel so much better if that someone was you.
我知道你和杰罗姆关系很好
I know how close you and Jerome were,
你觉得对他负有责任
how responsible you felt for him.
我觉得你抓着这个事不放
I think you holding on to this case
就代表你还没有接受他离开的事实
is a way of you holding on to him.
你说得对
You're right.
不想你是对的 但你确实说对了
I don't want you to be, but you are.
我知道放手确实不容易
I know it's not easy to let go.
我得振作起来
I've... I've got to get my act together
因为... 这不是我
cause this... This isn't who I am.
就算我要跟摩托党打架
You know, if I'm gonna get into a fight with a biker gang,
那也是因为我在廉价酒吧外
it should be because I accidentally knocked over
不小心撞到了他们
a row of their hogs outside a dive bar.
答应我 你不再去惹朱利安那家伙了
Just promise me that you'll back off from this Julien guy.
我答应你
I promise.
你是个很好的朋友 丽芙
You're a good friend, Liv.
人脑的用途
每次梅杰把我当成他的朋友 我都很心痛
Every time Major calls me his friend, I ache.
我怀念"女孩"这个修饰词 但事实是
I miss the "girl" modifier, but the truth is,
我们一开始就一见如故
we were practically besties from the moment we met.
这是我们在一起如此开心的原因
That's why we were so great together.
除去爱情
Underneath all the love
和把对方衣服扯碎的欲望之外
and the desire to tear each other's clothes off,
他是那个我想共度一生的人
was the person I wanted to share every detail of my life with.
没有这点 都算不上是一段感情 对吧
Without that, it's not really even a relationship, is it?
彼此间只有性吗 这就是你吗
Is this just sex? Is that who you are?
一个僵尸炮♥友♥
A zombie booty call?
对不起 每次有人敲门的时候
Sorry. I instinctively take my shirt off
我都很本能地把衣服脱了
every time someone knocks at the door.
我们到底在干什么
What are we doing?
我刚把头发染了
I just finished dyeing my roots.
不是谁顶着一头飘逸的仙女秀发都好看
We can't all pull off the ethereal Tinker Bell look.
我不确定你想干什么
I'm not sure what you're up to,
但可能跟施法有关
but it seems to involve spiraling.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
友谊不应该是爱情的基础吗
Shouldn't friendship be the foundation of a relationship?
友情应该是我俩在一起第二年
It should be the foundation of year two
以及以后的基础 但是现在
of a relationship and beyond, but right now,
我最想做的事就是在无尽的时间里
what I really wanna do is spend epic amounts of time
与你"坦诚相见" 友谊就会来了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表