剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Thanks, but no.
丽贝卡找到了三起
Rebecca found three separate cases
和麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥相关的案子
of Max Rager-induced violence.
死了十几个人 受伤的人更多
A dozen dead, more injured.
这不关我的事
This isn't my problem.
如果你真这么觉得
Oh, if you believed that
那你也就不会那么大胆去偷备忘录了
you wouldn't have been brave enough to swipe that memo.
我们可以现在就去警♥察♥局
We can go to the police right now.
一旦交代完一切 就能保证你安全
Once the story's out, you're safe.
-你会保护好我吗 -没错
- You'll be able to protect me? - Yes.
好吧 我♥干♥
Okay. I'm game.
让我先回去换身衣服
Just let me go and change.
阿黛尔
Adele?
阿黛尔
Adele?
阿黛尔
Adele?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么脸色有点白啊
You look a little pale.
麦克斯暴怒
瞧瞧谁明知会死还要作死呀
Well, look who takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.
多谢你替我们查明了内奸
Thanks for smoking out our whistleblower for us.
我都摸不到你的脉搏
I swear you had no pulse.
但是我很高兴你醒了
But I'm glad you're up.
当我在工作时都不能聊天
I never get to chat while I'm on the job.
原因显而易见
For obvious reasons.
找到了
Bingo!
我可是跟很多危险人物混在一起的
I work with some pretty murderous cats.
老板希望我毁掉这个优盘
Boss would want me to destroy this flash drive,
但是这里面有备忘录
but it's got the memo.
而那个备忘录是我的筹码
And the memo's leverage.
所以 我得留下它 不是吗
So, I gotta keep it, right?
没错 我得留着它
Yeah. Yeah, I gotta keep it.
再见了 再也不见
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.
终于醒过来了
There you are.
你好
Hi.
天啊
Man.
我确实把你打得挺严重的
I cracked you good.
真抱歉 甜心
So sorry, sweetheart.
阿黛尔这次真是把你给耍了
Adele really screwed you here, big time.
那个自私的婊♥子♥竟然敲诈公♥司♥
That selfish bitch was blackmailing the company.
她从没有打算过要把优盘给你
She was never gonna give you the flash drive.
而现在 你在这里
And now, here you are.
从重伤中清醒过来
Off to bed in the deep blue.
别害怕 溺水死去很快的
Don't be afraid, the water's quick.
我靠 天啊 疼死了
Ow, mother of dragons! God, that hurt.
好吧 我们刚刚气氛很不错呢 但是
Okay, we had a nice moment, but...
快点
Come on!
那么 塞巴斯蒂安
So, Sebastian,
这个麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥的打手 他死了吗
this Max Rager enforcer, he's dead?
我猜是的
I assume so.
其实挺有诗意的 他和阿黛尔在一起了
Poetic, actually. He's down there with Adele.
而且如果警♥察♥在那里也找到
And I wouldn't be surprised
伊莉莎·马♥凯♥特 我一点都不觉得惊讶
if the police divers find Eliza Marquette, too.
你现在感觉如何
How are you feeling?
宿醉
Hungover.
我要拿这些怎么办
What am I doing with these?
让它们离我远点
Getting those away from me.
签了它 你是对的 这是最好的选择
Sign it. You're right. It's for the best.
你确定吗
You're sure?
还有些其他的事情
There's something else.
我并没有把全部情况都告诉你
I didn't tell you the whole story.
洛厄尔和布莱恩在一起是因为
Lowell and Blaine were together because
我们设计的
we set them up.
洛厄尔把他引到阳台上
Lowell lured him onto the balcony,
而我则在街对面用狙击步♥枪♥瞄准
and I was waiting across the street with a sniper rifle.
但是我没能下手
But I choked.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
因为我不能下手 洛厄尔才插手的
And because I couldn't, Lowell stepped up,
这次导致他被杀
and it got him killed.
他的死都怪我
It's my fault he's dead.
天啊 丽芙
Oh, Liv...
那就像是场噩梦
It was like a nightmare.
那个人 他就是不停地朝我走来
The guy, he just kept coming.
当我朝他开枪时 他的眼睛变成...
And when I shot him, his eyes, they turned...
那已经不重要了
It doesn't matter.
那不是真的 这就是我来这里的原因
It wasn't real. And that's why I'm here.
谢谢你和我们分享你的经历
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
有任何人有想法或者
Does anyone have feedback
其他想要对梅杰说的吗
or anything they'd like to say to Major?
好吧 兄弟们 把椅子叠起来
Okay, guys. Fold the chairs,
把他们立在墙边
put 'em up against the wall,
然后我们周五 八点再见
and we meet again Monday, eight o'clock.
下午
PM.
老兄
Hey, man.
我知道你现在经历的什么
I know what you're dealing with.
我见过像毒糖人一样的人
I've seen guys like your Candyman.
谢谢你 老兄
Oh, thanks, man.
斯科蒂 是吗
Scotty, is it?
我是斯科特 不是蒂 是特
I'm Scott E. It's not E, like as in Y,
但其实是特别的特
but it's E, like as in E.
分开的
Separate.
没错
Right.
那天晚上我差点死在那里
I almost didn't make it out alive that night.
他们难以置信的强壮
You know, they were crazy-ass strong
现在我还会做那些眼睛的噩梦
and I still have nightmares about those eyes.
他们是红色的 闪闪发光
They're red, glowing.
你知道他们是什么样的 对吧
You know what they are, right?
他们是什么
What are they?
僵尸 老兄
Zombies, dude.
天杀的僵尸
Friggin' zombies.
我们城市里出现了僵尸问题
This city has a zombie problem.
我要找到布莱恩
I'm gonna find Blaine.
而下一次 我会开枪的
And next time, I'll be able to pull the trigger.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表