剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
他戴了太阳镜和一顶帽子
He wore sunglasses, a hat.
他出手很大方
He paid well over what I was asking.
但是最搞笑的是我早就认出他来了
The funny thing was, I already recognized the guy.
那个人最近总是在新闻上出现
The guy's been all over the news lately.
几天前在报纸上
There was another picture of him in the paper
还登出过他的照片
a couple days ago.
我把报纸带来了
I brought it with me.
这个人吗
This guy?
杀害技术天才的凶手落入法网
那个因为揭发加斯·威廉姆斯
The guy who collected the reward
而领♥取♥悬赏的人吗
for turning in Gus Williams?
不 不是他
No, not him.
-他 -唐·瓦茨
- Him. - Don Watts?
那是沃利·沃克的天使投资人
That's Wally Walker's angel investor.
是他提供的悬赏
He offered the reward.
那辆车现在也许已经沉没在湖底了
The car is probably at the bottom of a lake by now.
那辆车上还装了防盗寻回软件 有用吗
The car still has LoJack on it. Does that help?
紧要关头
西雅图西服工厂 我说得对吗
Seattle Suit Factory, am I right?
去过奥林匹克费尔蒙特卢丽·杨的店吗
Ever been to Luly Yang in the Fairmont Olympic?
她只提供女士的高端时尚服装
She does women's high fashion,
但是她会给熟人破例
but she'll make an exception as a favor.
我可以替你给她打给电♥话♥
I could make a call.
我们还是来聊聊车吧 你的车
Let's talk cars, instead. Yours.
我有很多车 你想讨论哪辆
I have lots of 'em. Which one you wanna talk about?
你的那辆1978年的朗道
Your 1978 Landau.
78年的朗道 听上去不像我的风格
'78 Landau? Doesn't sound like me.
我们抓到一个未成年人在开着它兜风
We caught a teenager joyriding in it.
他说他发现这辆车的时候车窗是开着的
He claimed he found it with the windows down
而且钥匙还插在上面
and the keys in the ignition.
保险杠上还发现了
It had Marvin Webster's
马文·韦伯斯特的血迹和头发
blood and hair on the bumper.
谁是马文·韦伯斯特
Who's Marvin Webster?
一个职业杀手
A contract killer.
我们认为他杀了你的商业伙伴沃利·沃克
We believe he murdered your business partner, Wally Walker.
我们知道这是撞了马文·韦伯斯特的车
We know that this was the car that ran Marvin Webster over.
我们还知道是你在凶案发生前一天
And we know that you paid cash for this car
花钱买♥♥下了这辆车
the day before the murder.
那个把车卖♥♥你的人 帕特里克·爱德华
The man who sold it to you, one Patrick Edward,
在报纸上看见了你的照片
saw your picture in the newspaper.
在车上也检测出来了你的DNA
And your DNA is in the car.
毛囊
Hair follicles.
你得注意一下
You gotta watch those.
是那辆78年的朗道啊
Oh, that '78 Landau.
我的委托人之所以来这只是出于礼貌
My client appeared here as a courtesy.
如果你有什么证据想要指控他 请便
If you had anything to charge him with, you'd do it.
我们走 唐
Let's go, Don.
我不知道 我还挺想听听这个故事的
I don't know. I... I kind of wanna hear how this story ends.
沃利·沃克是个天才编程员
Wally Walker was a genius programmer,
但是他的赌债却一直在拖累公♥司♥
but his gambling debts were gonna sink the company.
他急需现金 所以他准备把公♥司♥卖♥♥给
He needed fast cash so he was gonna sell out
雷蒙德公♥司♥的人
to the boys in Redmond
而不是像你希望的那样 等待上市
rather than wait and go public, like you wanted.
你解决了这个问题
You took care of the problem
同时还可以赚取上亿美金
and made tens of millions of dollars in the process.
我确实能赚上亿的美金
I do remember the tens of millions.
在马文替你做完事之后
After Marvin did your dirty work,
你决定要清除痕迹
you decided to tie up the loose ends.
电♥话♥记录表明你接到过一个
Cell phone records show you were called
来自一次性手♥机♥的电♥话♥
from a disposable cell phone
就在马文·韦伯斯特被撞45分钟之前
45 minutes before Marvin Webster was run over.
那通电♥话♥是什么内容
What was that call about?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
抱歉 你是说你在这个杀手身上
I'm sorry, did you say you found this disposable phone
找到了那个一次性手♥机♥吗
on this hit man?
没有 我猜也没有
No, I guess not.
但是假设我真的撞了什么人
But let's say I did hit someone.
-唐 -没事 哈利 我能行
- Don... - I got this, Harry.
没错 闭嘴 哈利
Yeah. Shut up, Harry.
我买♥♥下那辆朗道想要进行改装
I bought that Landau to restore.
那是经典款 你知道的
It's a classic, you know.
78年的朗道吗
The '78 Landau.
但是也许我确实那晚上撞到了什么
But maybe I did hit something that night.
也许是一只鹿 但是我不确定
Maybe I hoped it was a deer, but I wasn't sure.
也许我并没有仔细想
Maybe I wasn't thinking clearly
就开车离开了
and just walked away from the car.
但是这个马文·韦伯斯特
But this Marvin Webster business?
从没见过这个人
Never met the man.
祝你能够证明是我做的
Good luck proving that.
我们要以驾车杀人的罪名
We'll be placing you under arrest
将你逮捕
for vehicular manslaughter.
你说过他是个杀人犯 对吗
You said he was a murderer, right?
你知道我上了这期雷尼尔杂♥志♥的封面吗
Did you know that I'm on the cover of Ranier Magazine?
在我桌子上就有一份
I have a copy of it on my desk.
在我们送你去沃拉沃拉监狱之前
I was hoping to get you to sign it
我还想让你给我签个名的
before we send you down to Walla Walla.
如果我真撞了这个马文·韦伯斯特
If I did run over this Marvin Webster,
我也是为西雅图善良的人们
it's just another example
主持了正义
of my tireless work
这只说明我兢兢业业为人♥民♥服务而已
on behalf of the good people of Seattle.
我被逮捕后可能反而名望大增
This arrest may get me elected mayor.
你觉得我能在
How many days do you really think
监狱里待多久呢
I'll spend behind bars?
说实话
Be honest.
我给你个提示吧
I'll give you a hint.
是个圆形的数
It's a round number.
一个小时之内我就把你弄出来 唐
I'll have you out within the hour, Don.
他真就被无罪释放了吗
Is he really gonna walk?
若我们不能证明他和韦伯斯特有关系 是的
If we can't prove a connection between him and Webster, yeah.
等等
Wait.
我有办法把他们联♥系♥到一起了
I have an idea how we can put them together.
准备好开始启用你的影像吧
Get your vision cap on.
你没权利待在我丈夫的车里
You have no right to be in my husband's car!
你知道这个扣押通知书是做什么的吗
You know what you can do with this impound notice?
我丈夫是个好人
My husband was a good man!
然后你把他说成了一个怪物
And you've made him into some kind of monster!
她真招人喜欢
She's lovely.
没反应呢
Here goes nothing.
好吧
All right.
"我的目的地"
"My Destinations."
马文最后去的地点
The last place Marvin drove
应该就是他被杀的地方
should be where he was killed.
已保存目的地
已保存目的地
这就是事发地 对上了
That's where it happened. It's a match.
好吧 这就是他之前所在的地点
All right. So here's where he was before that
职业杀手不在电♥话♥里谈生意的
professional hit men don't do business over the phone.
正在选取最快路径
如果他是在第一通电♥话♥之后安排的会面
If he set up a meeting after the first call,
那这些地点都有可能
it could be any of these.
我们来检查一下吧
Let's check them out.
我最不想再次
The last thing I wanna do is
经历影像重现后
have another flood of psychopathic thoughts
又变成了一个贱♥人♥
bringing out my inner bitch.
但当大力水手碰上了布鲁图 就要吃菠菜
But when Popeye faces Bluto, out comes the spinach.
如果这样能增大我出现影像的几率
If it'll up my shot at a vision,
那就吃一点点剩下的小脑吧
then let's pop the top on the leftover cerebellum.
好多养狗的人
Lots of dog owners,
但目前还没有见过唐和马文的人
but so far no one who saw Don, Marvin
或者他的一次性破手♥机♥
or his Bug Whack mobile.
你这怎么样了 有什么灵感吗
How's it going here, any good vibrations?
还没
Not yet.
继续努力 我再问问别人
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表