剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我是僵尸
第一季第七集
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
你吃了谁的大脑就变成谁
You are who you eat.
你不仅能透过他们看见影像
You don't just have their visions,
还会表现出他们的人格特质
you also get some of their personality traits.
艾迪没回来 杰罗姆也不见了
Eddie never came home. And now Jerome's missing.
杰罗姆提过的那个滑板公园的人吗
The skate park guy that Jerome was talking about?
他管那个人叫毒糖人
He called him the Candyman.
我们就不能去现场
Can we not go down there
查查他的底细吗
and just check him out or something?
不要做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
什么意思 孩子们都失踪了
What do you mean, kids are going missing?
有多少人
How many?
我又遇见了一个僵尸
I met another zombie.
-友好吗 -差不多吧
- Friendly? - Quite.
如果你想找到解药的话
If you want to find a cure
就得知道这个病毒是如何存活的
you have to know how a disease defends itself.
等等 你觉得你能治好吗
Wait. You think you can cure this?
你不会以为要一辈子都这么下去吧
You were expecting to stay like this forever?
林中之婴
有本事喝了啊 小样儿
Yuck it up, lightweight.
你就是想让我喝光
You just want me to empty the bottle
这样我们就能转着玩了
so we can spin it.
你不是吧
You're not serious.
转到了玩什么 天堂七分钟吗
What's next, seven minutes in heaven?
美国青少年派对游戏 把一男一女关进柜子里 七分钟内要干什么都可以
那就三分钟吧 非常感谢
Three minutes... Thank you very much.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
做点儿什么 凯尔
Do something, Kyle!
我们得帮帮她
We need to help her.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
快喊人来
Call somebody!
她怎么回事
What's wrong with her?
我们必须帮帮她
We need to help her.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你们知道她是谁吗
You know who this is?
艾米丽·斯派洛
Emily Sparrow...
救救我们...
Help us...
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
母亲的脑叶
今早 艾米丽·斯派洛去世了
Emily Sparrow passed away early this morning,
死因为过度惊吓
from exposure and shock.
但医生
Doctors were, however,
救下了她的孩子
able to save her baby,
现在圣托马斯医院的
who continues to be monitored
新生儿重症监护室内进行观察
at St. Thomas' NICU.
很多人猜测是她的男友 迪兰·曼森
So, many assumed the boyfriend, Dylan Munson,
发现她怀了他的孩子之后
killed her when he found out
对她痛下杀手
that she was pregnant with his kid.
孩子出生的消息能免除他的嫌疑吗
Does this new information exonerate him?
我们不排除任何可能性
We're not ruling anything out.
我们专案组会竭尽所能
Our task force will exhaust
查出事情真♥相♥
all resources to find out what happened.
所以你们已经忙得不可开交了吗
So it's all hands on deck?
这个上流阶层的白人姑娘已经死了
For the upper-middle class white girl who's already dead,
你们却不派出任何警探
yet you won't assign even one detective
去调查九巨魔滑板公园
to look into the missing kids
那些失踪孩子事件了吗
from Nine Trolls Skate Park?
那个案子的专案组又在哪
Where's their task force?
失踪人口部门正在调查那个案子
Missing Persons is looking into that case.
本次简报会是关于艾米丽·斯派洛事件的
This briefing is about Emily Sparrow.
就到这里吧 谢谢
That's all. Thank you.
我向你们保证 我们会给予你们女儿
I assure you, we will treat your daughter
最大的尊重
with the utmost respect.
斯派洛先生和夫人 我很遗憾
Mr. And Mrs. Sparrow, sorry for your loss.
我是克莱夫·巴比诺
Clive Babineaux.
我是艾米丽事件专案组成员
I'm assigned to Emily's task force.
如果你们想起什么和案件有关的信息
If you think of anything relevant to the case,
请随时告诉我
I'm at your disposal.
无论怎样 迪兰·曼森
Dylan Munson's responsible for this,
都必须要负责
one way or another.
你只要知道这个就可以了
That's the only relevant thing you need to know.
走吧 亲爱的 我们走
Come on, sweetheart. Let's go.
他好像很确定
He seems pretty certain.
他不是唯一一个这么认为的
Well, he's not the only one.
大家都觉得男朋友应该负责
Everyone liked the boyfriend for this.
但就是找不到任何证据指向他或者别人
Just couldn't find any evidence, on him or anyone else.
组里什么都没找到
Homicide's got nothing.
我们的读卡器还没人修
We still haven't had anyone come to fix our ID card reader.
都几个月了
It's been months!
闲杂人等可不能随意进来啊
This is a restricted area.
花店的都比我们安全系数高
I've seen florists with better security.
那就好 谢谢
That would be great. Thanks.
他们会派人来修
They're sending someone.
打了十个电♥话♥ 每次都问
Ten calls. Ten versions of,
停尸间要什么安全性啊
why does a morgue need security?
尸体自己又不会跑
It's not like the bodies are just gonna walk away.
你解释了吗 说我们不是在担心
Well, did you explain that we're not so much worried
尸体自己跑了
about the dead walking away
而是担心僵尸来去自如呢
as the undead walking back in?
我也不想看到布莱恩不请自来
I don't want Blaine showing up unannounced again, either.
但无论他在九巨魔干什么
But whatever he's doing at Nine Trolls,
我们的优势在于
our saving grace is that
他还是需要你来寻找治愈方法的
he still needs you looking for a cure.
无论变成僵尸给他带了多少好处
For all the advantages zombie-ism gives him,
能停止对脑子的需求简直千金不换 相信我
nothing is worth an eternity of eating brains. Trust me.
好吧 脚踝严重扭伤 新伤
Okay. Severely sprained ankle, recent.
她在到达露营地之前肯定没走多远
She couldn't have traveled far to reach that campsite.
她孩子什么情况你听说了吗
Did you hear anything about the baby?
肯定很健康
Apparently, he's quite healthy.
两个手掌都有撕裂伤
Lacerations, both palms...
我很好奇他们要怎么喂他
I wonder what they're feeding him.
右手大拇指断了
Broken thumb, right hand.
他要在新生儿重症监护室里待多久
How long is he going to be in the NICU?
直到迪兰·曼森行使监护权
Until Dylan Munson claims custody.
恐怕得不到什么进展
There's not much here to go off, I'm afraid,
除了在黑暗里穿越森林所受的伤之外
I mean, aside from the injuries probably sustained
也找不出其他什么了
from trying to hike through a forest in the dark.
胃里都是水 中度营养不良
Stomach full of water, moderate malnourishment.
我应该给她的肠道组织取个样
I should get a sample of her intestinal tissue.
虽然这一点儿也不性感
Though not remotely sexual,
但你这算是性骚扰了吧
that's got to be some form of harassment.
小心你的手指 那把手术刀可利了
Watch your fingers. That scalpel is sharp.
是艾米丽的大脑对你起作用了吧
I'd say Emily's brain effects are taking hold.
特别是其中的母性本能
Specifically, the fierce maternal instinct
已经优先表现出来了
that kicks in just prior to giving birth.
你下班去吧
Why don't you call it a day?
除非你想给我做顿午餐
Unless you have the urge to make me lunch,
-或者帮我洗个衣服 -做梦
- or do my laundry. - You wish.
你真的还没吃午餐吗
Have you really not eaten lunch?
你就别废话了
Please let this conversation end
麻利地给我挖点儿花生酱
with you cutting the crusts off a peanut butter
做个果冻三明治吧
and jelly sandwich.
一点儿也不好笑
That's not funny.
你是真的饿了吗 说真的
Are you really hungry, though, seriously?
我看今天就到这儿吧
I think I'm done for the day.
但你确实该吃点东西
But you should eat something.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表