剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我是僵尸
第一季第六集
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
那你是怎么转化成僵尸的呢
So how did you become a zombie?
你抓伤了我的前臂
You clawed my forearm.
你吃了谁的大脑就变成谁
You are who you eat.
你不仅能透过他们看见影像
You don't just have their visions,
还会表现出他们的人格特质
you also get some of their personality traits.
你现在是个僵尸了
You're a zombie now.
只需要每月两万五
For a mere 25K a month,
我就可以轻轻松松帮你搞定你的大脑食谱
I've got the brains you need to keep all your pistons firing.
我的室友带着滑板出去了
My roommate took his skateboard out,
他说他去公园玩一两个小时
said he was going to the park for a couple hours.
而现在已经过去四天了
That was four days ago.
好的 我要把这个报给
All right, I'm gonna walk this over
失踪人口部门 鞋子很棒
to Missing Persons right now. Nice kicks.
你看到我的朋友了吗
Have you seen my friend?
兄弟 我刚刚看见他了
Brother, I just saw him.
这就带你去找他
We'll have you to him in no time.
请自便
Be my guest.
我又遇见了一个僵尸
I met another zombie.
-友好吗 -差不多吧
- Friendly? - Quite.
谁知道我们会不会喜欢彼此
Who knows if we even like each other.
但我们还有什么可失去的呢
But what have we got to lose?
这双鞋你从哪弄来的
Hey, where did you get those shoes?
梅杰头部受伤
悠着点儿 你很幸运 没有死
Easy. You're lucky you're not dead.
不过如果你死了 我♥干♥起活来还更顺手
Although, if you were, this would come much more naturally to me.
你知道你在干吗吧
You know what you're doing, right?
-就理论上来说 -当然
- I mean, theoretically. - Sure.
还是你想去急诊室逛一圈
But did you consider a trip to the ER?
我是个社会工作者
I'm a social worker.
我的保险够我一年买♥♥一个创可贴吧
My insurance covers, like, one Band-Aid a year.
梅杰 你怎么啦
Major? What the hell?
没什么
It's nothing.
是Y型切口缝针
Those are Y-incision stitches.
你得把伤口好好合在一起
They need to be closer together,
要不然就成科学怪人了
unless you're going for that Frankenstein look.
他长太帅 我给他来点儿特别的
The man's too good-looking. I'm giving him character.
-要我来吗 -天啊 就等你这句话
- Should I just take over? - Please, God, yes.
到底怎么回事
How did this happen?
他打了一架
He got into a fight.
我去找杰罗姆
I went looking for Jerome.
结果发现了毒糖人
And found the Candyman.
还记得吗 杰罗姆说过那家伙到处分发优托品
Remember? That guy Jerome said was handing out Utopium,
还把孩子带到他的货车上
inviting kids back to his van?
毒糖人真的存在吗
He's a real person, then? The Candyman?
他穿着杰罗姆的高帮运动鞋
He was wearing Jerome's high tops.
你怎么知道是杰罗姆的鞋
How did you know they were Jerome's?
鞋子是挺酷的 但又不是只有这么一双
They were cool shoes, but they weren't one of a kind.
就是杰罗姆的
They were Jerome's.
所以这位英雄就大义凛然维护治安去了
So our friend here went full vigilante.
蝙蝠侠大战毒糖人 毒糖人胜
Batman versus the Candyman. Point Candyman.
打一架就解决了是吧
And I assume that fight solved everything.
你和毒糖人握手言和
You and the Candyman shook hands,
然后他带你去找杰罗姆
and he led you right to Jerome.
他知道什么
He knows something.
我敢肯定
I know it.
你是个社会工作者不是警♥察♥ 可能会没命的
You're a social worker, not a cop. You could've been killed.
我可是华盛顿大学哈士奇队
I was an all-conference strong safety
全能强力后卫啊 亲爱的
for the Washington Huskies, baby.
专挑最强的打 我可是个危险人物
A head-hunter. I'm a dangerous man.
毒糖人更危险
The Candyman is dangerous-er.
你得向我保证这是你最后一次
Please promise me that that's the last time
自己动手解决问题了 有可能...
you'll take matters into your own hands. There's a reason...
丽芙和你说过她某天
Liv tell you about the guy
在维克森林大学遇到的那家伙吗
she met at the Wake the other night?
学音乐的 如果我没横插一脚
Musician type? If I hadn't stumbled in
把那家伙治得稳稳的... 哎哟
and totally rocker-blocked this dude... Ow!
真是想象力丰富啊
Quite an imagination you have there.
对我有点信心吧 好吗
Have some faith in me, all right?
我已经做好准备了
I've been girding myself for this day.
好啦 谁是你的好汉子
Come on. Who's your buddy?
是我
I'm your buddy.
想分享你的苦与乐
Eager to share the highs and lows of your life.
新客户 重140公斤 滚下楼梯死了
New customer! 300-pounder dropped dead on his stairs.
需要我们过去
Our services are required.
等一会儿 我可不想缝砸了
Just a second. I don't want it to pop.
没事 女人最爱伤疤了
That's fine. Chicks dig scars.
有菠菜派
We've got a spinach quiche,
新鲜的法式烤面包
freshly-baked baguette...
辣芥末和咖喱乌打[马来语中意为大脑]
Spicy mustard and gulai otak.
咖喱乌打在哪里
Where's the gulai otak?
你确定里面没有吗
Are you sure it's not in there?
没有
Yes, I'm sure!
好吧 我这就回店里去
Okay, um, I'll run back to Meat Cute
20分钟就回来
and I'll be back in 20 minutes.
我等不了那么久了
I don't think I can wait that long.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
天堂的阶梯
真够恶心的
Whew! That is straight-up nasty.
用专业的词汇表达应该是 呕
I believe the professional term is ew.
要樟脑油吗 这样闻着没那么臭
Camphor? It'll help with the stench.
好多了 谢谢
Ah, better. Thanks.
死者是西蒙·卡特勒 32岁
Our vic is Simon Cutler, 32 years old.
我去 我这辈子都没闻到过这么臭的人
Damn, this is the ripest dude I've smelled.
我觉得他的皮肤很像
His skin reminds me of a grape
晒了太久裂开的葡萄
that was left out in the sun too long and split open.
很好 我再也吃不了葡萄了
You just ruined grapes for me.
好吧 死者就是个死宅
Okay, our guy here was a total shut-in.
好几年没人见过他了 和威利·旺卡差不多
No one's seen him in years, a regular Willy Wonka.
《查理与巧克力工厂》中的人物 十分神秘
他所有生活必需品
He'd receive all necessities
都是从前门的狗门拿进来的
through the dog hatch on the front door.
显然是因为门口包裹堆得太多了
Apparently there was a pile of unopened deliveries spilling out,
所以一个邻居报了警
so a neighbor called the police.
樟脑油再给我点儿吧
Uh, I'm gonna need more of that camphor.
所以没人进来过吗
So no one's been in or out?
没有 不然咱们就能知道他是怎么死的了
No. Which should make figuring out what killed him easy.
你觉得他待在这儿多久了
How long do you think he's been here?
根据他皮肤发紫的程度来看
Well, based on the purple hue of the skin,
他已经处于腐化和严重腐化之间了
I'd say he's between putrefaction and black putrefaction.
看到他舌头肿得多大了吗
You see how swollen his tongue is?
你来描述就好
I'll take your word for it.
死了一周或者两周了
A week, maybe two.
看他的电脑装备
By the looks of his computer setup,
他可能是在指挥安排飞机航路
he could've been directing air traffic down here.
可能是股票交易员吧
Day trader, maybe?
地毯粘粘的 完全没打理
Hmm. The carpet's sticky. Nice shag.
他可能1974年就住在这里了
Apparently he's been down here since 1974.
倒下的时候打翻了水杯
Spilled his soda when he collapsed.
炸鸡 油炸派
Fried chicken. Fried pies.
这家伙肯定是突发心脏病了
My money says Big Boy here had a heart attack.
心脏病突发是有可能的
Well, a heart attack is a reasonable hypothesis,
但这人刚三十出头
but seeing as he's in his early 30s
最近也没有去过医院
and hasn't been to the hospital recently,
礼节上还是有必要[法语]解剖看看
an autopsy is de rigueur.
意思是需要
It means required.
我的法语老师 佩尔里耶小姐
You know, my French tutor, Mademoiselle Perrier,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表