剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Clive's shift ends in 10 minutes.
我需要你帮我把风
I need you to be my lookout
这样我才能把这个贴到他的车上
so I can attach this to his car.
咱们先别干傻事
Let's not do anything stupid, okay?
如果克莱夫像你怕的那样
If Clive is who you fear he is,
那我们得好好想一想
we need to think this through.
还是以后再说
Let's sleep on it and
明天再决定怎么行动最好
tomorrow we'll decide the best course of action.
-那好吧 -我是认真的 丽芙
- Fine. - I'm serious, Liv.
我说好吧 明天见
I said fine. See you tomorrow.
对不起 拉维 我还是要这么干
Sorry, Ravi, I'm doing this.
尽管我不确定我自己想不想知道答案
Even though I'm not sure I want to know where it might lead.
你没疯 你没有出现幻觉
You are not crazy. You are not delusional.
-你没事吧 -撞得真狠
- Are you all right? - Wow, she got hit hard.
姑娘
Hey, girlie.
想想好的一面吧 萨米
Look on the bright side, Sammy!
你妈妈活的时间可比你长
Your mom's going to outlive you.
我要告诉你
I got news for you.
你们都要完了 你的朋友雷是警♥察♥
You're all going down. Your pal Ray is a cop.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
用不用我们给你打电♥话♥找人
Do you want us to call somebody?
来 我帮你
Here, let me help you.
我会功夫
I know Kung Fu.
我会功夫
I know Kung Fu.
我知道雷是卧底警♥察♥
I know that Ray's an undercover cop,
如果他还没死 眼镜蛇也快杀他了
and if he's not already dead, the Cobras are going to kill him!
我们信任的克莱夫
怎么回事 丽芙
What the tell's going on, Liv?
我看到了萨米被杀的情景
I just saw the moment Sammy was killed.
AJ和他的人把他活活踢死了
A.J. and his crew were kicking him to death.
拉维说他们称之为靴子派对
Ravi says they call it a Boot Party?
就在他们杀他之前
Right before they finished the job,
他告诉他们雷是卧底警♥察♥
he told them that Ray was an undercover cop.
雷被出♥卖♥♥♥了 该死
Ray's burned? Damn it!
他曾是我的搭档 丽芙
He was my partner, Liv.
我为了扳倒蓝色眼镜蛇而做卧底时
My real partner when I went deep undercover
他是我生死与共的搭档
trying to take down the Blue Cobras.
听着 我说什么都没看到是骗人的
Look, I lied about not having any visions.
我看到你揍了雷 克莱夫
I saw you beating up Ray, Clive.
我看到你在DVD商店
I saw you at the DVD store.
他们拷问什么人的时候 我看到你在那
You were there when they were torturing some guy for information.
你以为我是黑警吗
You thought I was dirty? That's what you thought?
我以为你是在为蓝色眼镜蛇卖♥♥命
I thought that you might have been working for the Blue Cobras.
你的前任搭档告诉我 你被停职了
Your former partner told me you got suspended.
我是巴比诺 我找德沃尔
Hey, it's Babineaux. Put me through to Devore.
我们待会儿再说这件事
We'll deal with this later.
我得找到雷
We need to find Ray.
小队在飞机库等你
The team will meet you at the hangar.
估计二十分钟吧 后援赶到之前什么都别做
I'm guessing 20 minutes. Do nothing before your backup's there.
好的 那边见
Okay, I'll see you there.
雷五天前从香港回来
Ray's on his way back from five days in Hong Kong
运来一批优托品
with a shipment of Utopium.
眼镜蛇喜欢使用斯♥诺♥霍米什外面的
The Cobras like to use a private
私人飞机跑道 以躲避海关
airstrip outside Snohomish to avoid Customs.
虽然时间不多
It's gonna be close,
但我想我们可以在他们降落之前赶到那里
but I think we can get there before he lands.
-好 我们走 -不是你和我
- Okay, let's go. - Not you-and-me we.
是我 德沃尔警探和行动小队
Me, Detective Devore and a team from the gang unit.
你回家吧
You're going home.
汤团馅料和延髓
Gnocchi stuffed with medulla oblongata
和弗拉米兰酱
in a fra diavolo sauce.
太好吃了 放奶油了吗
Fantastic. What is that, cream in there?
神经组织浓汤 给它了丝滑的口感
Pureed neural tissue. Gives it kind of a... a silky texture.
他们回来了
Ah, they're back!
伙计们 我知道你们不喜欢碳水化合物
Look, guys, I know you think carbs are the enemy,
我知道 但你们一定得尝尝这个
I know, but you need to try this.
天啊 真好吃
Oh, man. This is good.
还会再做吗
Are you making more of this?
我的"撒谎日"一定要吃这个
This is definitely what I'm having on my cheat day.
你要在这喷漆吗
Gonna do some painting in here, huh?
某种意义上吧
In a manner of speaking.
你们为自己的新业务准备好名字了吗
You come up with a name for your new start-up?
就不给你们时间多想了
I wouldn't give it another thought.
真的没什么好惊讶的
It's no surprise, really.
-多数小企业都会失败 -是的
- Most small businesses fail. - Yeah.
所以我们才成批进货
This is why we buy in bulk.
记住 朱利安 我把你弄出冷库
Remember, Julien, I took you out of this freezer,
我也可以把你放回去
and I can put you back in.
忠诚 是首要的
Loyalty, it's job one.
快点 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up, pick up...
-巴比诺 -终于接了
- Babineaux. - You're there.
给你打了很多电♥话♥ 抱歉
Sorry about all the calls.
我担心你和雷 都快要发疯了
I've been going crazy worrying about you and Ray.
我把楼里所有要洗的衣服都洗了
I've washed every piece of laundry in my building.
你可以放松了 骑士们及时赶到了
You can relax. The cavalry arrived in time.
你俩都没事吧
You're both okay?
我们都很高兴能看到AJ那伙人
Ah, we're both enjoying the sight of A.J.'s crew
都被警方制♥服♥了
spread-eagled on a black and white.
他们到的时候
When they rolled up,
我们在后备箱发现了很多武器
we found enough heavy artillery in the trunk
足够以武器罪来起诉他们
to put them all away on weapons charges.
还找到了三颗带血的牙齿
We also found three bloody teeth.
我跟你赌一碗伊瓦尔的浓汤
I'll bet you chowder at Ivar's
这里面至少有一颗牙是萨米的
at least one of them belongs to Sammy.
我想我欠你的远比一碗汤要多
I think I owe you more than a bowl of soup.
这次真的是我搞砸了 我应该相信你
I really messed up on this one. I should've trusted you.
我在这两件事上都跟你说不要插手 丽芙
Three times I told you to stay out of it, Liv.
说了三遍
On two separate occasions.
我只是不愿你看到
I just didn't want you to get a look
我过去的那些污点
at some of that dark crap in my past.
但你看到的东西确实救了雷一命 谢谢你
Your vision did save Ray's life, I'll give you that.
听着 克莱夫 我只想说我有多么...
Listen, Clive, I just want to say how much I...
现在不是说话的时候 好吗
Listen, I can't talk about it right now, all right?
虽然这些车注册在
The cars are registered under
AJ名下 但他本人没有来
A.J.'s name but he wasn't in the welcoming party.
我们还得去那个录像店
We're gonna head over to the video store
以谋杀萨米的罪名逮捕他
and arrest him for Sammy's murder.
好吧 替我向他问好
Okay, well, give him my love.
有人吗
Hello?
看 你脸上的表情告诉我
See, the look on your face tells me that
也许你并不是真的喜欢亚洲男人
maybe you're not really all that into Asian guys.
你还撒了什么谎 条子
What else you been lying about, cop?
武术和工艺品
我的一个兄弟跟踪你
One of my boys followed you
从我的店一直跟到了警♥察♥局
from my store to the police statstn.
你和雷共事多久了 条子
How long have you and Ray been working together, cop?
你不用再保护雷了
You don't need to protect Ray anymore.
他已经死了 现在 只有你和我了
He's dead. Right now, it's just you and me.
来自斯♥诺♥霍米什的最新消息
This just in from Snohomish,
雷平安无事 而你的手下已经被捕
Ray is safe, and your boys are cuffed and spread-eagled
被死死摁在了警车的机盖上
on the hood of a police cruiser.
这是另一个惊喜
Here's another shocker.
我从你的手下萨米那里学的这招
I learned that from your boy Sammy.
老姐 有人要了比萨吗
Hey, sis! Did someone say pizza?
天呐
Oh, my God.
丽芙
Liv?
我不得不说
I have to say,
你可没你看上去这么娇弱
you're a lot tougher than you look.
我猜我只是碰巧打中了要害
Guess I just landed a lucky punch.
小姐 你到底是个什么东西
What are you, lady?
我只是个弱女子 你被一个弱女子撂倒了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表