剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
So, if it's always the spouse,
高个子那个可能是小老婆
maybe it was wife number two that's the tall one.
等等
Wait!
我现在很认真
I'm being totally serious now.
如果你在洛拉的衣橱里找到一双细高跟鞋的话
If you find a pair of foot-high stilettos in Lola's closet,
能帮我问问她在哪买♥♥的吗
can you ask her where she got them?
丽芙 你来了 太好了
Liv, you're here. Fantastic.
这位是吉米
This is Jimmy.
他是警方的素描专家
He is a police sketch artist.
我恰好在杂货店遇到他
I happened to run into him at the commissary,
我们就聊了起来...
and we got to talking and...
我提到了你正苦于
Well, I mentioned your issue trying to locate
想找一位金发男士
a certain blonde gentleman.
早在05年时 我错过了很多人
I had a pretty substantial missed connection myself back in '05.
如果在地铁门关上前我要到她号♥码的话
I'd be married today if those subway doors didn't close
现在可能我都结婚了
before I could get her number.
好吧 他有什么特征
Okay. So, any defining features?
他的嘴唇很薄
His lips were thin,
但是很结实
but there was substance to them.
就好像从他的嘴里长出来的一样
They kind of grew from his mouth,
像是一个他藏不住的秘密
like a secret he couldn't keep.
薄嘴唇...
So, thin lips...
但很生动
But expressive.
在他身上看起来
In that they seemed to be working
好像不是为了说话用的
at not expressing anything.
他的下巴很有历史感
There was something historic about his chin.
我觉得鼻子应该再警觉一点
I think the nose needs to be more alert.
我记得你说的是柔软且平缓
I thought you said it was soft and gradual,
像沙丘一样
like a sand hill.
但是很有警觉性
But with an alertness.
就好像整座桥都是为了
Like the whole bridge is working towards
到达终点而建立的
getting down to the point.
你必须先找到基调
You need to see the foundation.
基调是吧
Oh. The foundation.
明白了 很好
Got it. Great.
好了
Okay.
回头见
See you later.
我可以认为你又多了一项新技能吗
Am I right in assuming this is a new skill?
你说晚上六点到九点半
You said you were with Lola
你都和洛拉待在果园餐厅
at the Orchard Restaurant from 6:00 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.,
然后你陪她走回阁楼并发现了哈维尔
when you walked her back to the loft and discovered Javier.
吃顿晚饭三个半小时是不是太久了
Three and a half hours is a pretty long time for dinner.
不算是吧
Not really.
我们等了哈维尔很久
We spent a big chunk of the time waiting for Javier to show.
我不仅是哈维尔的艺术商
I'm not just Javier's art dealer.
我们也是很多年的老朋友了
We have all been friends for years.
那你和洛拉的关系有多亲近
And how close are you and Lola?
非常亲近
Very close.
她是我最好的朋友之一
She's one of my dearest friends.
没别的了 从来没有
Nothing more than that. Not ever.
她把自己完全献给了哈维尔
She's totally devoted to Javier.
对了 她的确提到了
Yeah, she did mention having
在婚姻之外有些风流韵事
dalliances outside of the marriage.
风流韵事
Dalliances?
跟谁
With whom?
她没有说具体的名字
She didn't give any names.
抱歉 这消息让我一时难以接受
Sorry, I'm having trouble processing that.
哈维尔就是她的整个宇宙
Javier was her entire universe.
洛拉无条件地爱着他
Lola loved him unconditionally,
尽管哈维尔睡遍了西雅图的所有模特
while Javier slept with every model in Seattle.
看起来你不怎么喜欢你的客户
You don't sound like a very big fan of your client.
我很喜欢他
Oh, I was a huge fan.
我人生中很多最美好的时光都是跟哈维尔一起
Some of the best times of my life were with Javier.
他是一位天才的艺术家
He was a brilliant artist.
但不是个好丈夫
Not a great husband.
你有多高 菲斯先生
How tall are you, Mr. Fiss?
与其审问他的朋友
You know, instead of grilling his friend,
不如去查一查哈维尔睡过的无数女孩身边
maybe take a look at one of the countless jilted boyfriends
那些被抛弃的男友
of the girls Javier slept with.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the tip.
你准备回答我的问题
Now, are you going to answer my question
还是要我去拿个尺子
or do I need to go get a ruler?
188公分
I'm 6'2?
谢谢你
Thank you.
在小学时
In elementary school,
我连一只火鸡都画不好
I could barely trace my hand to draw a turkey.
等你画完
Well, when you finish,
我会寄给那些大屠♥杀♥的幸存者们
I'll send it out to the boat massacre survivors.
也许有人能认出他来
You know, maybe someone will recognize him.
我们为什么要这幅画的
Why do we own this?
因为我们在"家 壁炉及一切"店里
Because we saw it in the check-out line
结账的时候看到它了
at Home, Hearth and Everything Else
它有和我们的靠垫一样的蓝色
and it had the same color blue as our pillows.
这画真难看
It's horrible.
你什么时候成艺术评论家了
Since when did you become an art critic?
我们唯一一次一起去美术馆
The one and only time we've ever gone to a museum together
是在去巴黎的毕业旅行时
was on our senior trip to Paris
我们用竞走的速度穿过了罗浮宫
when we race-walked through the Louvre
因为外面在下雨而我们想做点有氧运动
because it was raining and we wanted to do some cardio.
那简直太糟糕了
That's so awful.
不 一点也不糟糕 很有意思
No, it wasn't awful. It was fun.
我这半年的吃脑生涯中
In the six months I've been eating brains,
我多了很多特质
I've inherited things like
比如恐鸽症 盗窃癖...
a fear of pigeons, kleptomania...
几勺哈维尔的大脑拌着微波披萨吃下去
a couple scoops of Javier's brain in a microwave pizza roll
让我感到自己充满了激♥情♥
and I find myself feeling passionate,
满是灵感
inspired.
我不仅会被美所吸引
I'm not just drawn to beauty,
我想拥有它 和它做♥爱♥
I want to possess it, make love to it.
我走进一间屋子就可以看见所有的东西
I walk into a room and I see everything.
听说你在找我
Heard you were looking for me.
两个僵尸走进停尸间
现在咱们总算见着了...
Just so we're on the same page here...
你的皮肤和头发变得这么白
Your skin and hair being the color of chalk,
这不是你自己做的造型吧
that isn't a style choice, right?
不是
It isn't.
我不知道你是怎么搞到这个的
And I have no idea where you got this,
不过我要用它做我的主页新头像
but it's totally my new profile pic.
所以呢
So.
你找我♥干♥什么
What do you want with me?
我想见你
I wanted to meet you.
因为什么呢
Because?
因为我脑海里有你以僵尸的形象
Because I had a vision of you as a zombie,
追逐一个男人穿过小巷
chasing a man through an alley.
你就要咬破他的头骨
You were about to rip open his skull.
他死于酒驾肇事 停尸在这里
He was killed in a DUI accident, wound up here.
我吃了他的脑子
I ate his brain.
看到影像之前 我以为我没有同类
Until the vision, I thought I was the only one.
是啊 三秒钟之前 我也这样认为
Yeah, until, like, three seconds ago, so did I.
工作之余还可以吃脑 真有你的
Getting your brains on the job. That's well-played.
那你从哪里弄大脑吃呢
Well, how do you get your brains?
我的方式可能是最难的了
Oh, I get mine the hardest way possible.
我去挖坟
I grave-rob.
很有趣
Super fun.
我真应该去学医的
I should have gone into medicine.
你看呐
I mean, come on.
看看这里
Look at this.
你看到我追的那个男人
That guy you saw me chase in the vision?
告诉你吧 他想抢我的钱
He tried to mug me, just so you know.
他攻击我 所以我就愤怒了
He came at me, so I raged out or whatever.
你怎么形容这种感觉
What are you calling that, by the way?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表