剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
可能撞死马文·韦伯斯特的车
that could've run over Marvin Webster.
这也是为什么我正在看那些车的照片
Which is why I'm looking at pictures of cars
我就像被上了发条一样忍♥不住盯着它们看
just like they'll force me to do if I wind up in hell.
来画一幅那个尾灯的素描怎么样
How about doing a sketch of the taillight
然后我来查查看
and I'll run with it?
为什么我们一小时之前没有想到呢
Kind of annoying that we didn't come up with that an hour ago,
不过我准备开始画了
but I'm on it.
晚点聊
Talk to you later.
你提前回家了
You're home early.
对啊 你的警探朋友毁掉了我的案子
Yeah, well, your detective buddy blew up my case,
所以现在没什么事了
so there wasn't much to do.
他们释放了加斯·威廉姆斯
They released Gus Williams.
对啊 他是清白的
Well, he was innocent.
我有一大堆证据证明他是有罪的
I have a pile of evidence that says otherwise.
凶器在其他人手里
Someone else had the murder weapon.
他们从没深入调查过赌博的问题
The gambling angle was never fully investigated.
你看了我的文件 对吗
You read my files, didn't you?
我的机密文件
My confidential file.
你想让我感到愧疚吗
You want me to feel bad?
你有可能会把一个无辜的人关进了大牢
You would've sent an innocent man to jail.
不 你已经懒了几个月了
No. You've been a slug for months,
而这件事情就让你重拾激♥情♥了
and this... this is the thing that gets you off of your ass?
不是因为你的家庭 也不是因为未婚夫
Not your family, not your fiance,
而是为了证明我弄错了
proving me wrong!
这与你无关
It has nothing to do with you.
不不不 这和我关系大了
No, no, no, but it does! It does!
我知道你要去做你认为对的事情
I get that you had to do what you think is right,
但是你至少应该感到惭愧
but you could at least feel bad about it.
你刚刚狠狠地打击了我的事业
You just massively derailed my career
而你却毫不在意 对吗
and you don't even care, do you?
你毫不在意
Yeah, you don't.
我吃的这些脑子简直糟糕透了
These brains I'm on are the worst.
她是我在这个世界上最亲密的朋友
My closest friend in the world,
我却不能给她说一声抱歉
and I couldn't even muster up an apology.
我现在就是个不可理喻的臭婊♥子♥
I was such an unbelievable bitch
而我毫不在乎
and I don't even care.
听起来你蛮在乎的
Well, you sound like you care.
因为我知道我应该道歉 但我不在乎
Because I know I should, but I don't.
好像这个世界都被我抛在了脑后
The whole world's behind 50 feet of glass.
你可以再吃一个脑子
You could always eat another brain.
玛丽安·埃文斯
This is Mrs. Marian Evans,
在养老院里窒息而亡
asphyxiation in a nursing home.
成交
Sold.
但是我觉得我有义务提醒你
But I feel duty-bound to remind you
关于沃利·沃克的事情
about Wally Walker.
你吃了她的脑子 就没有马文的影像了
You eat her, no more Marvin visions.
不管是谁雇他杀了沃利
And whoever hired him to kill Wally
那个人都能逍遥法外了
likely gets away with it.
我知道你说的没错
See, I know you're right,
我会恢复正常 但什么都看不到了
and I'll rally, but, nothing.
这个脑子让我感到毛骨悚然
These brains scare the hell out of me.
我很怕我会变成那样的人
I'm afraid of the person that I'm becoming.
既然你还能去担心这样的事
You're cognizant enough to worry.
说明你完全没问题
To me that says you'll be okay.
不仅仅是沃利需要你
And it's not just Wally who needs you,
我想明天去空水池那边看看玛茜
I wanna go to the tank tomorrow to check on Marcy.
我在想要怎么安全地采集样本
I'm working on a safe way to gather samples.
然后我们看看有没有好转
And then, we search for any sign of improvement.
如果没有呢
And if there's none?
很可能会有
Oh. There's every chance there will be.
我想知道有没有备用方案
I'm just wondering what Plan B is here.
丽芙 我需要你的帮助
Liv, I need your help.
杰罗姆和我在楼上两个小时了
Jerome and I have been upstairs for the past two hours
警♥察♥们一直无视我们
getting a master class in being ignored by the cops.
我很抱歉我没有回你信息
I'm sorry I haven't responded to your text message,
-但是事情... -没关系
- But things have... - It's fine.
为什么你要找警♥察♥
Why do you need a cop?
告诉她
Tell her.
我的室友带着滑板出去了
My roommate took his skateboard out,
他说他去公园玩一两个小时
said he was going to the park for a couple hours.
而现在已经过去四天了
That was four days ago.
梅杰是赫尔顿庇护所的辅♥导♥员
Major is a counselor at Helton Shelter,
那是一个专门为离家出走的青少年
a halfway house for teen runaways,
少年犯和有毒瘾的人准备的中途康复站
delinquents, addicts.
毒瘾总是能招来一大帮狐朋狗友
Yeah, addicts are the key to a good party.
杰罗姆在赫尔顿的舍友 艾迪·西斯科
Jerome's roommate at Helton, Eddie Cisco,
四天前失踪了
disappeared four days ago.
他向梅杰报告了这事 他们就到这来了
He reported it to Major and now they're here.
不 我们不是刚刚才来这儿
No, we're not just here.
我们已经来找了警♥察♥三天了
We've been riding the police for the last three days
而他们什么都没有做
who've done absolutely nothing.
你有填失踪人口报告吗
Did you file a Missing Persons Report?
填了 但一直没有跟进的消息
Yes. There have been no follow-ups,
他们甚至没有打电♥话♥去医院看看
they didn't even call the hospitals.
我得问一下
I've got to ask,
你确定艾迪不是单纯的离开吗
are you sure Eddie didn't just take off?
他肯定不是庇护所第一个离开的孩子
He wouldn't be the first shelter kid to jet.
他恢复得很好
He was doing really well.
他的iPod还在那儿 好吗
His iPod is still in its dock, okay?
如果你了解艾迪 就会知道他肯定没打算走
If you knew Eddie, you'd know he didn't plan on leaving.
还有什么事情能提供一些线索的吗
Is there anything else about him to help me out?
比如 他喜欢去的地方
Like, places he'd hang?
艾迪是个滑板玩家
Eddie's a skater.
他经常去九巨魔
He'd go to Nine Trolls,
一个挨着赫尔顿的滑板公园
this skate park near Helton.
但是他现在去的次数比较少了
He started going less, though.
有个挺吓人的家伙总在附近晃悠
Some scary dude was hanging around.
艾迪说大家都称呼那家伙为毒糖人
Eddie said people called him the Candyman
因为他像撒糖果一样四处分发优托品
'cause he was passing out Utopium like they was jelly beans.
当然 如果你愿意跟他一起
If you were willing to follow him back
到他那个专门干猥亵儿童之类事的货车上
to his child molester van or whatever.
好的 我要把这个报给失踪人口部门
All right. I'm gonna walk this over to Missing Persons right now,
把艾迪加入失踪名单里面
get Eddie to the top of the pile.
鞋子很棒
Nice kicks.
国旗法则第八章指出美国国旗
Section 8 of the Flag Code states that the American flag
不应该在被使用在任何服装装饰上面
should never be used as apparel,
尽管对于这条法令的执行与
although enforcement of the code
第一修正案中你的言论自♥由♥权相冲突权利
conflicts with your First Amendment right to freedom of speech
例如在1990最高法♥院♥案例
as laid out in the 1990 Supreme Court case
美国政♥府♥起诉艾希曼中法庭作出了裁决
United States v. Eichman.
你没说过你和Siri[语♥音♥机器人]有一腿啊
You didn't say you was marrying Siri.
我们该走了
We should get going.
你真的认为可以找到比我兄弟还好的人吗
You really think you can do better than my boy here?
杰罗姆
Jerome.
回头见
I'll see you around.
-好的 -老兄 我不明白
-Yeah. -I don't get it, man.
你也许讨厌看车
You may hate looking at cars,
但是你画得真的很精准
but you're decent at drawing them.
1978年的朗道
1978 Landau.
注意看它的尾灯
Note the taillights.
这就可以让我们缩小范围到这一辆车
That got us down to one car.
我发现它被登记在当地汽车交易商那里
I found it listed in the local car trader,
而且你猜怎么着
and guess what?
车主在马文被杀的前一天把它卖♥♥了
The owner sold it the day before Marvin was murdered.
-他卖♥♥给谁了 -那就是车主
- Who did he sell it to? - That's our guy.
你确定是我的车吗
Are you sure it was my car?
我简直不敢相信我把车卖♥♥给了杀人犯
I can't believe the guy I sold it to killed someone.
你能给我们提供什么有用的信息吗
Any information you could give us about him would be helpful.
问题就在这里 他当时很明确地表示
Well, that's the thing, he was very specific about
不想告诉我他的名字
not wanting to give his name.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表