剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
飞出疯人院
我对自己说 如果梅杰不再纠结毒糖人的事
I told myself that at least Major would be safe
并且进了那医院
if he stopped hunting down the Candyman
至少他安全了
and checked himself into that hospital.
结果那地方太适合
Turns out it's a great place
招致杀身之祸以及学习僵尸知识了
to get yourself murdered and learn about zombies.
你把那个盘子
You know, removing the porcelain
刷破了也没用 丽芙
from that dish isn't gonna help, Liv.
对于斯科特·小埃来说好消息是
The good news for Scott E, such as it is,
尽管如此 毒理学报告显示
the toxicology report shows
他在温暖的洗澡水中安详地走了
that he went gently to that warm bath in the sky
死因是服用过量阿米替林[抗抑郁药]
from an overdose of amitriptyline.
凶手是医生 还是护士
So a doctor? Or a nurse?
但咱们都知道有些病人经常不肯服药
Well, patients are notorious for not swallowing their meds,
把药都存起来了
saving them up.
这么说布鲁明格罗夫精神病院的人
So anyone in Blooming Grove
都有可能拿到足够量的阿米替林
could've gotten their hands on enough amitriptyline
让斯科特·小埃命丧黄泉
to put Scott E under,
然后割开他的手腕 伪装成自杀
then slit his wrists and make it look like a suicide.
就是用量有些太多了
They just got the dosage a bit too high.
你得准备一些药
Now, you might want to have
毕竟吃了斯科特·小埃的大脑
some serious pharmaceuticals on hand yourself
会对你有所影响
for when Scott E's brains kick in.
不能吃药 我要保持头脑清醒
No drugs. I need to stay sharp.
我要找到那段僵尸的视频
I've got to find that zombie video.
我很担心
See, I'm worried about
吃了这个人的脑子对你有什么影响
what effect this brain's gonna have on you.
确实 视频被公开是件坏事
Agreed, it would be less than ideal if that video got out,
-但是... -那将会是一场灾难
- but... - It would be catastrophic.
当我们正准备将一场危难
While we're on the subject of huge problems
扼杀于摇篮之中时
we'd like to nip in the bud,
我们怎么处理布莱恩
where do we stand with Blaine?
我得先找到他 才能除掉他
Well, I need to find him before I can rid the world of him.
但没姓没地址 很难找到他
Which won't be easy without a last name or address.
与此同时 我不希望你做出些疯狂的举动
Well, in the meantime, I don't want you to do anything crazy,
比如自以为会飞 从高处跳下
like think you can fly and jump off a building
或者刺杀总统
or try and assassinate the President.
再或者毁了我今晚的约会
Or ruin my date tonight.
你不会像《双面女郎》的女主角那么变♥态♥吧
You're not gonna go all Single Very White Female on me, are you?
把头发剪成佩顿那样
You know, cut your hair like Peyton,
悄然爬上我的床
try and crawl into bed with me?
这不好说啊
Can't say for sure.
这个脑子不正常 是颗定时炸♥弹♥
Crazy brain. Kind of a crap shoot.
怎么啦 我就是给你提个醒
What? I'm just giving you a heads up.
小心为妙
Be on guard.
外卖♥♥送来了
Mmm, food's here!
不准笑我的袜子
Stop laughing at my socks.
我没笑啊
I'm not laughing at anything.
我穿袜子怎么就把他逗乐了
Why is he so amused by the fact that I wear socks?
一下穿好几双啊
Several pairs. At once.
我脚凉嘛
My feet get cold.
我就是觉得你穿了这么条小短裤
I just think it's funny that you wear these tiny shorts
觉得冷 就套了十双袜子 挺有意思的
and then 10 pairs of socks because you're cold.
你对我穿短裤有意见吗
Oh, do you have a problem with my tiny shorts?
没有 完全没有
Oh, no, none whatsoever.
短裤配袜子 简直绝了
Your, uh, short-to-sock ratio is bloody brilliant.
他们没给我送四川担担面
They forgot my Szechuan Dan Dan noodles.
你竟然对膨化食品和辣椒酱以外的食物感兴趣了
Wow, something other than Hellfire Cheezy Puffs and hot sauce.
我不用告诉你看《迷魂记》时不能讲话吧
Hey, I don't have to tell you not to talk during Vertigo, right?
我可不想听什么
I don't want to hear about
严格意义上来说这些死法错得离谱
how any of the deaths are scientifically inaccurate.
我只是要回房♥去吃
I was just gonna eat in my room.
你要跟我们一起吃 跟她说
You have to eat with us. Hey, tell her.
你一定要留下来 拜托
You must stay. Please.
我的担担面来了 今晚又美好起来了
My Dan Dan noodles. The evening is saved!
你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
我让一个威武的印度阿三用水槽打破玻璃
I got a giant Indian to throw a sink through a window
我跳下窗户逃了出来
and jumped to freedom.
我逗你玩呢 我自己出院了
Nah, I'm just kidding. I checked myself out.
这么说你感觉好些了吗
So, you're feeling better?
必须的
Definitely.
太棒了
Great.
很抱歉冒昧而来 拉维在吗
I'm... I'm sorry to just stop by. Is Ravi here?
我回不了家 我觉得他换锁了
I couldn't get in my place, I think he changed the locks.
真高兴你出院了啊 兄弟
Good to see you out and about, mate.
快进来 帮我们消灭掉那些食物
Hey, get your butt in here and help us eat all this food.
过去几周
Yeah, I've been eating a lot of stuff
我一直都在吃流食 所以...
that requires spoons for the past week so, um...
好啊
Yeah, sure.
你知道以前有两个左将军
Did you know there were two General Tsos,
都是清朝官员吗
both from the Qing dynasty?
这道菜是以
This dish was named for
镇♥压♥治陕甘回变的左宗棠将军命名的
the one that suppressed the Dungan Revolt.
不知道 不过现在知道了
No. But I do now.
那这只鸡就算没白死了
Then this chicken did not die in vain.
我都能尝出这场叛乱破灭的味道
I can almost taste the crushed dreams of Dungan rebels.
好啦 准备好放这部片子看了吗
Okay, are you ready to pop this in?
大家记住 这是拉维第一次看
Oh, remember, guys, it's Ravi's first time.
《迷魂记》处♥男♥一枚 对人家温柔些
Uh, Vertigo virgin here. Be gentle with me.
《迷魂记》
今晚还是别看了 佩顿
Maybe not tonight, Peyton.
一个精神错乱的男人
An unhinged man is sucked
卷入了惊恐刺♥激♥的漩涡
into a whirlpool of terror and tension.
改天再看吧
Perhaps another day.
让我们看些大家都没看过的片子吧
Well, let's watch something that's new for all of us.
这么说来
So I'm gonna guess that
也没人会让我看《哈维》了吧
no one's gonna let me watch Harvey, either?
讲述了男主被送进疯人院的故事
你们都是詹姆斯·斯图尔特的黑粉啊
Some real Jimmy Stewart haters here.
你们有人看过《僵尸高校》吗
Has anybody been watching Zombie High?
我听说第二季很精彩啊
I hear Season 2's amazing.
我...
Oh, I...
怎么了 你以前很喜欢那部剧
What? You used to love that show.
她是担心我
She's worried about me.
我在精神病院认识了一个人
I knew this guy at the mental hospital
他一直说服我相信僵尸正在西雅图横行呢
who kept trying to convince me that zombies were roaming Seattle.
但我没事
But I'm okay.
你要是想让自己心理更健康
You want to feel better about your mental health?
那就去跟精神病患者待一段日子
Spend a couple of days with some clinically insane people.
我每年感恩节都回家跟疯子家人相聚
I do it every Thanksgiving.
我又不会相信他的话
I mean, it's not like I believe the guy.
僵尸 鬼才信呢
Zombies? Come on.
一堆屁话啊
What a load of crap.
那哥们绝对相信僵尸的存在
That dude totally believes in zombies.
如果你不先找到那段视频 他一定会找到的
And he's gonna find that video if you don't get to it first!
恶魔与摩尔小姐
-你听不到他讲话吗 -谁啊
- Are you not hearing him? - Hearing who?
那个恶魔
Him, the Devil.
为什么我们要小声说话
Why are we whispering?
你是说那个恶魔在跟你讲话
Oh, the Devil's talking to you.
斯科特·小埃的脑子开始影响你了
So Scott E's brain's kicking in.
除非你也听到了
Unless you're hearing him, too.
不是吧
Happily, no.
你的肤色是怎么回事 软萌妹子
What's with the complexion, girly girl?
上完喜剧课忘记卸妆了吗
Mime class just get out?
真粗鲁
Rude.
我有点担心你
I am concerned.
但是我还是想吃点咸的
But I'm also craving salt before sweet.
你觉得他介意么
Do you think he'd mind?
快吃我
Eat me!
他看起来没什么不满
He seemed okay with it.
-刚真好玩 -是啊
- That was fun. - Yeah, definitely.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表