剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I was here,
6点到11点在做天气预报直播
on live TV at 6:00 and 11:00 doing the weather.
我有十万名观众做人证
I have 100,000 eye witnesses.
请告诉我们你所知道的
I'm gonna need you to tell me
关于塔蒂亚娜的所有事情
everything you know about Tatiana.
看吧 角色扮演
See, role playing.
扮演强盗和人♥妻♥是我们的选择之一
The trophy wife and the intruder was one of our go-tos.
你究竟是怎么知道这个的
How do you even know about this?
你和苔丝谈过了吗
Did you talk to Tess?
-谁是苔丝 -她的朋友
- Who's Tess? - Her friend.
-她们经常一起做这个吗 -我不知道
- Have they worked together a lot? - I don't know.
我只在我生日的时候叫过她们两个
I only doubled the fun once on my birthday.
你有她的地址吗
You have an address for her?
我又不会给她送圣诞节卡片
It's not like I sent her a Christmas card.
如果你还想到了什么 请给我电♥话♥
Call me if you think of anything else.
我想我应该谢天谢地只有我自己是这样的
I guess I should be grateful there's only one of me.
如果要说我看过的僵尸电影教会了我什么
If my zombie movie research has taught me anything,
那就是跟一群僵尸一起行动真是太糟糕了
it's that being part of a horde would suck.
你确定只有你自己是僵尸吗
Are you sure about being the only one?
还有其他的幸存者
There were other survivors.
我不确定
I'm not positive.
这也是我晚上睡不着的原因之一
It's one of the things that keeps me up at night.
但是已经五个月过去了
But it's been five months,
如果我们真的面临僵尸末日的话
I feel like there'd be some buzz on the street
大街上肯定会有些传闻的
if we were mid-zombie apocalypse.
僵尸
Zombies!
如果僵尸要来了
I would be a dangerous man
那么我一定会是个危险角色
after the zombies came.
我才不会犯那些初级错误
I wouldn't be making any rookie mistakes.
我奶奶被抓伤了 砰砰
Is that a scratch on my grandmother? Blam!
再见了 奶奶
Hasta la vista, Mee-Ma.
-骑士精神已经消失 -克莱夫还活着
- Chivalry is dead. - But Clive's alive.
你有时间吗
You got an hour?
来施展下你擅长的那套魔法
To do that voodoo that you do.
我暂时还没有什么影像
I haven't had any more visions.
你不是说因为你看到 闻到或听到被害人
You said they were triggered when you saw the stuff
曾接触过的东西便会出现影像吗
the victim saw, heard or smelled,
所以我和塔蒂亚娜的朋友苔丝约好了
so I made an appointment with Tatiana's friend Tess.
所以...
So...
所以我需要你和我一起去闻去看和去听
So, I need you to come with me and smell, look and listen.
不会花费很长时间的 只是去闻几下
It won't take long, just a couple of sniffs
迅速观察调查一番
and a quick look-see,
然后就可以回到你的巢穴了 黑暗公主
then it's back to your lair, Dark Princess.
-你说什么 -因为你总是那种
- Say what? - Cause you know, you're all...
我不知道你是什么 非主流还是哥特
I don't know what you are. Emo? Goth?
就是受尽折磨的要活不下去的那种
Which is the one who's too tortured to go on living?
我只是个要忙着替你干活的医生
What I am is a doctor who is too busy to do your job for you.
你是忙着看电影的医生
You're a doctor who is watching a movie.
你应该去
You should go.
理论上 帮助调查也是工作的一部分
Technically, helping with the investigation is part of the job.
这个苔丝也没有前科
This Tess girl also has a clean record.
我是说 这可是两个能够登上
I mean, that's two girls who come up on the first page
西雅图应♥召♥女郎网络搜索首页的女孩
of an Internet search for Seattle Escorts
竟然没有逮捕记录
and not an arrest between them.
也许警♥察♥应该多用谷歌♥
Well, maybe cops should google more.
看 我就是这个意思
See, that's what I'm talking about.
那种不知名的预感 那是什么来着
That whole whatever vibe? I mean, what's with that?
你干吗要关心我的感应预感
Why are you so concerned with my vibe?
我觉得那很令人困惑
I find it perplexing.
我站在走廊里等着要去闻一个应♥召♥女郎
I'm standing in a hallway waiting to smell a call girl.
这种感觉才合适吗
This is vibe appropriate.
女士
Ma'am.
两个人的话要收双份钱
Costs double for two.
抱歉 我不会英语
Oh, sorry, no English.
像多数美国人一样
你们只会一种语言
你们的公立学校
也真是可悲
那他们在布加勒斯特教什么[罗马尼亚首都]
"色情明星经验谈"吗
怎么回事
-那是哪国话 俄♥国♥吗 -罗马尼亚
- What is that? Russian? - Romanian.
罗马尼亚刻薄婊
Romanian mean girl.
警官 你想干什么 我忙着呢
What do you want, cop? I'm busy.
我很确定你接下来的一小时不忙
Well, I know for a fact you've got the next hour free.
我预约了你的时间
I booked your time.
没事吧 苔丝
Everything okay, Tess?
他们在为难你吗 她有自己的权利的
They hassling you? She has rights.
没事的 杜鲁门 回去吧
It's okay, Truman. Go back inside.
感谢你行使公民权力
Thank you for your citizenship.
我们想问问你的同行姐妹塔蒂亚娜的事
We're here to ask about a business associate of yours, Tatiana.
塔蒂亚娜
Tatiana!
这次她又干了什么
What has she done this time, huh?
很遗憾地告诉你
I'm sorry to have to tell you,
塔蒂亚娜死了
Tatiana is dead.
她被谋杀了
She was murdered.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
小姐 小姐 请你出来跟我们谈谈
Miss...miss, please come out and talk to us.
你可以帮助我们破案
We could use your help.
你十六号♥晚上跟她一起工作了吗
Did you work with her on the night of the 16th?
我们连塔蒂亚娜的全名都不知道 苔丝
We don't even have a full name for Tatiana, Tess.
我们得通知她的家人
Her family needs to be notified.
这是她的真名吗
Is that her real name?
塔蒂亚娜·库尔莎
Tatiana Korzha.
这是塔蒂亚娜的家吗
This is Tatiana's place?
你知道我得跟多少人睡
Do you know how many people I'd have to sleep with
才住得起这种房♥子吗
to afford this neighborhood?
我知道她是干什么的 但她总能按时付房♥租
I know what she was, but she always paid her rent on time.
天啊
Oh, my!
谢谢 接下来我们自己来
Thank you. We'll take it from here.
随便看看 尽量别动东西
Do whatever you do. Just try not to move things around too much.
不管是谁洗劫了这 他没带走塔蒂亚娜的包
Whoever ransacked this place left Tatiana's purse.
音箱和电视也没碰
Stereo, TV.
不是入室抢劫
It wasn't a robbery.
苔丝的一条新语♥音♥留言
她的电♥话♥在这
Here's her phone.
她死的那天苔丝来过电♥话♥
Tess called her the day she died.
是十六号♥ 对吧
The 16th, right?
得换你来听
It's for you.
你个小扒手
Hey, you little klepto,
赶紧滚到套房♥来
get your ass back up to the suite.
不然以后不会再跟你一起接活了
Or we are never gonna work with you again.
我们
We?
所以 那天还有个女孩
So, there was another girl there that night.
-塔蒂亚娜似乎偷了什么 -看看这些东西
- It sounds like Tatiana stole something. - Look at all this crap.
叫她小扒手也挺有道理
Klepto starts to make sense.
很有道理
So much sense.
吃掉塔蒂亚娜的大脑不但让我有了她的部分记忆
Eating Tatiana's brain didn't just give me some of her memories,
还让我有了盗窃癖 会说罗马尼亚话
it gave me kleptomania and the ability to speak Romanian.
看来"吃什么是什么"
So you were what you've eaten isn't just a bitchy thing
不光是我妈用来嘲笑胖子的说法
my mother says about fat people.
我没拿 没在我这
I don't have it! It's not here!
我的戒指在哪 我知道是你偷的
Where's my friggin' ring? I know you have it!
求你 我快滑下去了
Please...my foot is slipping!
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
我看到了她怎么死的
I just saw her die.
我们得找到凶手 把他绳之以法
We need to find who did this and nail his ass to the wall.
起伏
也就是说
So,
有个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥跟三个应♥召♥女搞四人行
some psychotic bastard tripled the fun with three call girls
还不惜为了找回戒指而杀人
and is willing to murder to get his stolen ring back?
她跑了 你跟她谈过之后她就逃走了
She's gone. Whatever you told her sent her running.
腿长她身上
It's her body, you know.
她说过要去哪吗
Did she say where she was going?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表