剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
如果你还没意识到的话 我告诉你
Look, in case you hadn't noticed,
我也是你惹不起的人
neither am I.
好吧
Okay.
这是为你点的
This is for you.
迪林杰
Dillinger.
喝完再出去 我们最好不要一起走出去
Finish it before you leave. We shouldn't walk out together.
看 我膝盖有伤 不开玩笑
See, I got a bum knee, pardon the pun,
下雨的时候就会疼
that acts up when it rains.
如果我能买♥♥一张车票...
If I could afford a bus ticket...
是的 我们可能找到通缉令上那个281了
Yeah, we got a possible 281 on that APB.
蒙受不白之冤
先生 他付你十块钱看着这辆车 然后呢
Sir, he paid you ten dollars to watch his car. Then what?
是的 所以我就按他的要求看着这辆车
Yeah, so, I watched his car, like he asked.
我就走开了大概一分钟
And I turned away for like a minute,
再回来的时候就看到有几个家伙
and when I turned back, I saw some dudes
从车底下滚出来
rolling out from under the car.
然后过了几分钟 那个孩子就出来了
And then a moment later, the kid comes out.
他身上多了一个背包 我记得很清楚
He's got a backpack now, I remember that.
然后我就...
And I like...
他就走开了
And he walked away.
然后...
Then...
他做了个怪声还朝你吐唾沫吗
He made a funny sound while spitting on you?
还记得别的吗 比如他穿什么衣服
Do you remember anything else, like what he was wearing?
可以用来描述卡梅伦外貌特征的信息
Anything we can add to the description of Cameron?
那个背包 是桔色的
The backpack, it was orange.
知道为什么停车吗
Hey, do you know why we've stopped?
边境就在前面不远
Border's just up ahead.
加拿大海关必须检查我们的护照
Canadian Customs has to check passports,
检查腹腔之类的那些程序
do cavity searches, all that stuff.
上帝 宝贝 放松
Geez, hon, relax.
腹腔检查我是开玩笑的
I was kidding about the cavity searches.
海关检查 孩子 请回到自己的座位上
Customs inspection, son. Need you to return to your seat.
老兄 我快憋死了
Dude, I'm dying here,
有个女人把自己锁在洗手间里半个多小时了
some lady's been locked in the bathroom for the past half-hour,
我得出去
I gotta go.
-好吧 -谢谢
- All right. - Thanks.Thanks.
稍等一下 孩子
Hold on a minute, son.
能再跟我描述一下
Can you give me a description of the kid
我们要找的那个孩子吗
we're looking for again?
我跟你说了 我没杀内特和特丽莎
Look, I'm telling you I didn't kill Nate and Teresa.
就是这些东西把特丽莎活活打死的
These were used to beat Teresa to death.
从离酒店两个街区远的
Stolen from a pool hall
台球厅里偷来的
two blocks from the hotel
那间酒店里发现了她的尸体和你的血
where her body and your blood was found.
台球厅经理从列队嫌疑犯里把你认出来了
The manager of that pool hall just picked you out of our lineup.
我猜是你不停地抓那个伤疤
I'm guessing that you picked at that scab,
把血留在酒店床单上 想误导我们
and left the blood on the motel sheets as a mislead.
在加油站和报♥警♥电♥话♥里的表演一样
Same as the gas station and 911 performances.
都是在演戏
All for show.
那么你们想从我这知道什么
Then what do you want from me?
我想知道 什么样的人
I want to know what sort of person
会为了三十万杀了自己的朋友
kills his friends for three hundred grand.
我想做个交易
I want a deal.
我想以未成年的身份受审 然后我就会开口
I want to be tried as a minor. Then I'll talk.
否则 现在我就要找个律师
Otherwise, I want a lawyer now.
那个U盘里一定有非常精彩的东西
There must be something pretty wicked
所以他们才那么想要
on that thumb drive if they wanted it so badly.
如果有拷贝的话 能值多少钱
I mean, what's a copy of it worth to you?
有个警♥察♥现在还在垂死挣扎呢
There is a police officer fighting for his life right now,
所以我有个好主意
so I've got a better idea.
不如我们放你走
How about we just let you go,
护送你到警局正门口
escort you right out the front door of the station?
我们的媒体联络人会告诉公众你很配合
Our press liaison will tell the world you were cooperative,
然后我们让那个在你包里放发射器
and we just let whoever put that transmitter in your book bag,
和在你车里放炸♥弹♥的人
the same people who put that bomb in your car,
找到你
find you.
让他们尽情处置你
Do whatever it is they do to you.
我也同意
I can live with that.
金宝死后 内特收到了她手♥机♥发来的信息
Nate got a text from Kimber's phone after she died.
一个手♥机♥号♥码和一条找他谈谈的口讯
A phone number and a message saying need to talk.
内特打过去 一个女人开价三十万
Nate called and a woman offered $300,000
要那个杀死金宝的变♥态♥狂
for a thumb drive that was in the wallet of that psycho freak
U盘
文件
皮夹里的U盘
that killed Kimber.
内特想去报♥警♥
Nate wanted to go to the cops.
但我想要钱
I wanted the cash.
我们偷了车
I mean, we stole the car,
碾过一个人 还把他给活埋了
ran over a guy, buried him alive
当时我们都正在嗨得不行
and were all high as hell at the time.
不可能去报♥警♥的
Going to the police wasn't gonna happen.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥备忘录回复 原告证词
我也不想杀掉特丽莎的
And I didn't want to kill Teresa, either.
备忘录
但我们手♥机♥上都有"找到好友"的软件
But we all have "Find My Friends" on our phones,
我找不到她在哪儿
and when I couldn't locate her,
这闪着的小点不就暴露她的位置了吗
guess where the little blinking dot showed where she was?
丽贝卡·辛顿的报道
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥蓄意掩埋出事配方证据
就在这里
Right here.
她把我们给供出来了
Ratting us out to the police.
那女的太多嘴了
That girl talked big,
但真的出事她就成了缩头乌龟
but a wuss when things got real.
怪不得麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥要找她的麻烦
No wonder Max Rager went after her.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥蓄意掩埋出事配方证据
丽贝卡的报道捅破了整个内♥幕♥
Rebecca's article here uncovers everything.
他们知晓自己产品会导致暴♥力♥发狂倾向
They knew about the psychotic breaks their product caused,
他们掩藏真♥相♥ 招致那些人为此殒命
they buried it, and people died as a result.
她有个确凿证据的备忘录作为有力支持
She had the smoking gun memo to back it all up.
这个视频文件是什么
What's this video file?
超强麦克斯
别只活到极致 应该挑战极限
Don't just live to the Max, live beyond it.
超强麦克斯
Super Max.
太扯了
That's ridiculous.
不就是咖♥啡♥因♥吗 没什么神奇的
It's just caffeine, right? It's not like it's magic.
我下楼去看看 告诉拉维我们的新发现
I should check in downstairs, let Ravi know what we've learned.
克莱夫说得对 这就是太扯了
Clive's right, it's ridiculous.
除非这是真的
Unless it's not.
如果麦克斯雷杰能让人僵尸状态全开
If Max Rager put the rage into full-on zombie mode,
超强麦克斯是干什么用的
what's Super Max gonna do?
是《西雅图观察家报》吗
Seattle Observer?
我得跟你们的新闻编辑谈谈
I need to speak to the news editor.
拉维
Ravi?
拉维你在吗
Ravi.
你应该感觉挺好的吧
Must be nice.
不用吃人脑
No brains to eat.
不用被死去的人那些可怕的记忆缠身
No ghastly memories of the dead to process or obsess over.
拉维来电
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
你有梅杰的消息吗
Have you seen or heard from Major?
自从他在我家扔下那些
Not since he dropped off
装着人脑的冷却器之后就没影了 怎么
those coolers of brains at my place. Why?
看着好像他昨晚没回家
It doesn't look like he came home last night.
我真的很担心他 丽芙
I'm really worried about him, Liv.
我也很担心
I am too.
有佩顿的消息吗
Any word from Peyton?
很抱歉 并没有
Uh, sadly, no.
我得去找找梅杰
I'll reach out to Major.
这种日子我真的受够了 拉维
I'm so sick of this life, Ravi.
挺住
Hang in there.
很快就可以结束了
It's not much longer now.
肉食坊
偷走我们货那贼的手♥机♥里一直有短♥信♥过来
Text just came in on our brain thief's cell phone.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
丽芙
好消息 那些是猴脑 回电我
见鬼
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表