剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
一下就给忘了
slips people's minds.
买♥♥牛奶啦 倒垃圾啦 给僵尸带食物啦
Buy milk, take out the garbage, feed the starving zombie.
谁记得住嘛
Who can keep track?
我不知道怎么联♥系♥你
I didn't know how to reach out to
跟你说我去不了
tell you I wasn't coming.
你这是在变相要我电♥话♥吗
Is that your way of asking for my number?
我得工作了
I have to get back to work.
是哦 工作 是大脑自助餐盛宴吧
Right. Work, here in a bottomless buffet of brains
还放在特百惠碗里
ripe for Tupperwaring.
这个东西 它有名字吗
This thing right here, does it have a name?
这叫骨锯
It's a bone saw.
你用它来切开头骨是吗
You use that to cut into skulls, huh?
回头想一想
Think for a second
如果你不在这里工作的话
what you'd do to get into a skull
怎么才能打开头骨呢
if you didn't work here.
你会怎么做
How would you do it?
冰锥不太好用 你必须刺上一百次
An ice pick's no good. You have to stab it 100 times.
手锯可以 但花费时间太长
A handsaw works, but it takes forever.
我能找到的最好的东西就是石头
The best thing I found is a rock.
是你把我变成僵尸的
You made me this thing.
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
我也许不会把你看作是谋杀犯
I may not think you're a murderer,
但我心里依旧把你当成在那艘船上碰过我的
but I think you're likely still the same drug-dealing knob
那个毒贩
who groped me on that boat.
你的意思我明白了
Oh, that's pretty clear.
所以现在咱们是各自为营了是吧
So it's every zombie for himself, huh?
我想是的
I guess so.
那是瓶香槟酒吗
Is that a bottle of champagne?
瞧你一脸条子样
Wow, look at you, all cop-like.
什么也逃不过你的眼睛
Nothing's getting by you.
-我们要一起庆祝些什么吗 -希望吧
- Are we celebrating? - I hope so.
否则 我就要一个人喝个酩酊大醉
Otherwise, I'm gonna get really hammered two-fisting this.
我们要庆祝什么呢
And what are we celebrating?
沃利·沃克的谋杀案
The Wally Walker murder case.
高科技天才少年在公园被打劫并被谋杀
High-tech whiz kid mugged and murdered in a park.
听说过吗
Heard of it?
没有 不过为沃利的死不逢时先喝一杯吧
Nope, but here's to Wally's untimely demise.
看这个
Oh. Uh, check this out.
我要感谢唐·瓦茨和弗雷迪·布朗
I wanna thank Don Watts and Freddy Brown
特大新闻 技术天才谋杀案件告破
帮助抓获杀害我丈夫的凶手
for helping to find my husband's killer.
你看 这个就是沃利·沃克的未亡人
Okay. So, that is Wally Walker's widow.
旁边那个帅哥是沃克的天使投资者
And, uh, that eye candy is Walker's angel investor.
他提供奖金给那些
He offered a reward for any information
为抓获凶手提供线索的人
leading to the killer's arrest.
那个引人注目的家伙就是弗雷迪·布朗
Oh, and, uh, that compelling fellow is Freddy Brown.
他得到了奖金
He collected the reward.
等着
Wait for it.
天呐 是你 穿着你的超能力服呢
Oh, my God! It's you! In your power suit!
没错 是我
Hell, yeah, it is!
我的第一桩谋杀案
Ah. My first murder case.
我... 我正式上道了
I... I'm officially on my way.
地方检察官非常看重我 所以...
The DA is putting a lot of faith in me. So...
你能帮我准备一下吗
Can you help me prep my cross?
像以前一样
Like old times, hmm?
你来扮演加斯·威廉姆斯 那个凶手
You get to play Gus Williams, the murderer,
一个冷血 淡漠的独行者
a cold, detached loner.
我想我能胜任这个活
I think I can dial that in.
威廉姆斯先生 当警♥察♥抓到你时
Mr. Williams, when the police picked you up,
在你这发现了
you had Mr. Walker's wallet,
沃克先生的钱包 信♥用♥卡♥和鞋子
credit cards and shoes in your possession.
有什么问题吗
Is there a question?
很明显
Oh, just the obvious one.
那些东西怎么会在你那里呢
How did these items come to be in your possession?
我在公园里找地方睡觉
I was in the park looking for a place to sleep
然后偶然发现了他的尸体
and I stumbled upon his body.
我拿走了他的鞋和钱包
I took his shoes and his wallet.
看起来他已经不再需要那些东西了
It didn't seem like he needed them any longer.
这就是你偶然发现的男人吗
Was this the man you stumbled upon?
等一等 钱就快到了
Wait a minute, okay? The money's coming!
我对天发誓 我会全部付清 告诉他
I swear to God, I'm gonna pay it all off! Just tell him!
告诉他钱马上就到
Tell him the money's coming.
他们总是这样说
That's what they always say.
丽芙
Uh, Liv?
我杀了他
I killed him.
原来我这么厉害了
Hey, now, I'm not that good.
误审和错误
沃利·沃克的案子今天开审
So, Wally Walker trial starts today.
警方大获全胜吧
Big win for the cops, huh?
受人爱戴的技术创新者就在他的公♥司♥
Beloved tech innovator mugged and murdered
即将上市之际被抢劫并谋杀
just before his company goes public.
但我们的警♥察♥抓住了凶手
But the city's finest get their man,
一个有前科的流浪汉
a drifter with a record.
城市安全了 大家都开心了
The city is safe, everyone's happy.
这不是我的案子
It's not my case.
我负责肇事逃逸案 还记得吗
I'm working the hit-and-run, remember?
那个可怜的傻瓜在停车场被撞死
The poor schmo that got run over in the parking lot?
是啊 事情是这样的
Yeah. Here's the thing,
沃利·沃克不是流浪汉杀的
the drifter didn't kill Wally Walker,
是那个傻瓜干得
the poor schmo did.
马文·韦伯斯特 肇事逃逸案的死者
Marvin Webster, our hit-and-run victim?
我脑里出现了他谋杀沃利·沃克的画面
I had a vision of him murdering Wally Walker.
这非常重要
This is important.
当你出现那个影像时
When you had the vision,
你手里拿的是大烟枪
were you holding an apple bong,
还是你只吸老式的大♥麻♥烟卷
or did you just smoke an old-school spliff?
我没在胡闹 克莱夫
I'm not screwing around, Clive.
我只想知道那影像里是不是还有
I'm just wondering if this vision also contained
飞马和舞动的披萨
winged horses and a dancing pizza.
我不是说你没有那种能力
I'm not saying you didn't see it,
不过通灵可不是百分百正确的
but no psychic bats 1.000.
你们抓错人了
You're going after the wrong guy.
从我掌握的信息来看
And from what I could gather,
这种事他干过不止一次了
he's done it before, like, a lot.
这个人怎么会跟沃克扯上关系呢
How is this guy even connected to Walker?
跟什么债务有关
Something to do with debts.
你希望我去跟我上司说
You want me to go to my boss
中止这件备受瞩目的谋杀案审讯
and tell them to stop a high-profile murder trial
就因为灵媒法医区区几句话吗
because the morgue medium said so?
死者被从上向下近距离
The victim was shot downward in the head
击中头部 当时他是他跪着的
from point blank range while on his knees,
那不是抢劫 是处决
that's not a mugging, that's an execution.
那个流浪汉身上满是沃克的DNA
The drifter had Walker's DNA all over him.
他还穿着他的鞋
He was wearing his frickin' shoes.
无家可归的流浪汉需要偷鞋穿
A homeless drifter who needs to steal shoes
但通常都不会带着把格洛枪
doesn't usually pack a Glock.
我见过凶器
I saw the murder weapon.
他用了抑制器
He used a suppressor,
就是公众所知的消音器
more commonly known as a silencer,
1902年由海勒姆·帕西·马克沁发明
invented by Hiram Percy Maxim in 1902.
仅供参考
FYI.
我们现在的工作就是找到
Listen, our job right now is to find the person
撞死马文·韦伯斯特的人
that ran over Marvin Webster.
加斯·威廉姆斯是否有罪
It's up to the courts to decide
要由法庭来裁决
if Gus Williams is innocent.
他是清白的
He is innocent.
你到底还需要什么呢
What more do you need than,
"我已经看到凶手另有其人"
"I saw somebody else commit the murder"?
我需要证据
I need evidence.
不能凭这个就去找我的上级
I can't go to the powers that be with this.
你绝对可以的
You absolutely can.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表