剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你只是不想
You just don't want to.
你宁愿把无辜的人送进监狱
You'd rather send an innocent man to jail
也不愿做出头鸟
than rock the boat.
可我更想做到问心无愧地安眠
Well, I'd rather sleep at night.
别担心 我会像个爷们一样为咱俩解决这事
Don't worry, I'll man up for the both of us.
我竟让克莱夫自毁前程
I just asked Clive to commit career suicide,
还说他不像个爷们
and then I questioned his manhood.
而我自己竟然 完全不在乎
And I genuinely don't care, like, at all.
马文·韦伯斯特有着非同一般的优越感
Marvin Webster had quite the superiority complex.
全无同情心 还是个职业杀手
And zero empathy and was a hit man.
该死
Son of a bitch.
我吃了反♥社♥会♥者的大脑
I ate the brains of a sociopath.
2004年精神病患者的
A term eliminated by the D.S.M.
诊断与统计手册中删除了这个专项定义
in 2004 along with psychopath
将其包含到另一项定义更为广泛的条目中
and combined into one broader category,
反♥社♥会♥型人格障碍
antisocial personality disorder.
缺乏同情心
Void of compassion.
满脑子奇怪的想法
Full of factoids.
这个大脑糟透了
This brain is gonna suck.
怎么样了
How's it going?
还行
Okay.
这么说你还没看到
So you haven't seen it?
我只看到了这个 因为她圈了他
I only saw it because she tagged him
而他赞了这条
and he liked it.
而我没有意识到这听起来这么"性趣盎然"
Which I didn't realize would sound so sexual.
抱歉
Sorry.
不管怎样 这个视频是为
Regardless, this is social media
"我们在恋爱"这个主题拍的 所以...
for "We're an item," So...
你知道吗 12月11日
Did you know that December 11th
是脸谱网站上最多人被甩的一天
is the most common day to get dumped on Facebook?
现在我不知道是什么情况
I don't really know what's going on right now.
你 是震惊了吗 还是
Uh, are you, like, in shock or...
不 我只是
No, I'm just...
没事
Nothing.
所以你不想说她的笑声很烦人
So, you don't wanna mention that her laugh is annoying
或质疑为什么他们玩个积木游戏也这么亢奋吗
or question why they're this frickin' excited about Jenga?
不想
Not really.
我太吃惊了
Wow. That's impressive.
也很忧虑
Yet concerning.
-你确定自己没事吗 -是的
- Hey, are you sure you're okay? - Sure.
我取消与挚爱的婚约
It's been almost six months
差不多已经
since I called off my engagement
六个月了
to the man of my dreams.
而现在 我怕的事情终于来了
And now, the day I've dreaded is here.
他已经向前看了
He's moving on.
我真心应该有点感受
I should really be feeling something.
沃利·沃克 机密
我猜我的好奇心还在
I guess I still have my curiosity.
有点意思
That's something.
如果我们走运 那张僵尸照片
If we're lucky, that zombie photo
只是某个傻缺青少年的恶作剧
is just a dumb teenage prank.
苟且偷生总比世界末日好
Better safe than the apocalypse.
"水世界的崛起是黑暗而深沉的"
"The rising world of waters dark and deep".
米尔顿在《湖泊与隐匿其中之物》中的诗句
It's Milton, on lakes and what hides inside them.
约翰·米尔顿 英国诗人 思想家
华盛顿州有将近八千个公认的湖泊
There are nearly 8,000 recognized lakes in Washington state.
这个是第二大湖
This one's second biggest.
很有意思 谢谢
It's... It's very interesting, thank you.
这个大脑对你有什么影响
So, how's this brain treating you?
好像孤独的赛手独自在经历一场奇妙的冒险
Like the lone contestant on bizarro jeopardy.
除此之外 我完全麻木了
Aside from that, I'm totally numb.
那些让我烦恼的事居然都不烦了
Things that should upset me just bounce right off.
也算带来了些好处
That could have its upside.
这其实有点烦人
It's actually kind of disturbing.
还不像冷漠的感觉 而是更阴冷
It's not like apathy, it's colder.
这个大脑属于一个
This is the brain of someone
杀人如麻且无动于衷的人
who could kill people and not care.
等等 你听到什么声音了吗
Wait. Did you just hear something?
像有人低声说"大脑"这个词儿吗 没有
Like someone moaning the word "Brains"? No.
如果你听到僵尸漫无目的步履蹒跚的声音
If you heard aimless shambling of the undead,
那可能是我
that might've just been me.
你才不是步履蹒跚
You don't shamble.
我们得把这个掀开一些
We need to open this up a bit.
你知道 很多职业杀手都有反♥社♥会♥型人格障碍
You know, many hit men have an antisocial personality disorder.
那会让他们成为更好的职业杀手
That's what makes them good hit men.
是的 有点像低血糖
Yeah. Kind of makes me long for the days
让我更加刻薄无情
low blood sugar made me a little bitchy.
里面有东西
There's something in there.
玛茜
Marcy?
地底的朋友们
你认识她
You know her?
不可置信 看她 是真的
This is unbelievable. Look at her, she's real.
她好像根熔化的蜡烛
She looks like a melted candle.
她已经在这好几个月了 而且还活着
Well, she's been in here for months and she's alive.
这话有待商榷
That's open to debate.
玛茜是医院的住院医生
Marcy was a fellow resident at the hospital.
是她邀请我去游船派对的
She invited me to the boat party
在那里我变成了僵尸
where I was turned into a zombie.
我参加了她的葬礼 她妈妈崩溃了
I went to her funeral. Her mom was a mess.
你确定这是她吗
Are you sure it's her?
我认识那条项链
I recognize the necklace.
是她祖母的珍珠项链
Her grandmother's pearls.
玛茜每天都戴着
Marcy wore them every day.
简直无法想象这该有多可怕
I can't imagine how awful this must be,
看着你曾经认识的人
seeing someone you knew reduced to...
变成...
just...
你用石头打她了
Did you just throw a rock at her?
住手
Stop that!
为什么 她又不在意
Why? She doesn't care.
那也不行 我知道你已经
Still! I know your system is swirling
被职业杀手的大脑扭曲了
with hit man brains,
但别忘了"己所不欲 勿施于人"
but let's remember to "Do unto others".
因为我也有可能那样 对吧
Because that could be me, right?
这个我们还不确定
We don't know for sure.
但你我都是这么想的
But we're both thinking it.
如果我长时间不吃大脑 就会变成这样
If I went too long without eating brains, that'd be me.
或者 也许我们能帮她
Or maybe we can fix her.
我猜这应该不是鸡肉汤面吧
I'm guessing that isn't chicken noodle soup.
如果这种恶化是可逆的呢
What if the deterioration is reversible?
我是说 如果这个阶段的僵尸
I mean, what happens if a zombie
吃到了食物呢
this far gone gets to feed?
玛茜 午餐来了
Marcy! Lunch time!
这是我们要研究的
That is what we in the biz call
一个令人鼓舞的副交感神经反应
an encouraging parasympathetic response.
没错
Right.
当我们再回到这里
When we come back,
但愿能看到一个充满困惑的住院医师
hopefully we find a very confused cardiac resident.
怎么样
Sound good?
我没法改变玛茜的命运
I can't control what happens to Marcy,
但我能破这个案子
but I can solve this case.
如果马文的大脑可以封闭
And if Marvin's brains blot out the memory
我对一个想成为我朋友的女孩
of the girl who wanted to be my friend
和那个还没回复我道歉短♥信♥的
and the ex-fiance who still hasn't responded
前未婚夫的情感
to my apology text,
那我说反♥社♥会♥其实挺好
I say bring on the sociopath.
我有新发现了
Some new information kind of fell in my lap.
沃利确实赌博成性
Wally did have serious gambling debts.
帮我唬唬他的庄家 别逼我求你
Come help me lean on his bookie. Don't make me beg.
我再说一遍
I'll say it again,
沃利·沃克谋杀案不归我们管
the Wally Walker murder is not our case.
我们只管马文·韦伯斯特的肇事逃逸案
The Marvin Webster hit-and-run is.
那个撞了马文的人
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表