剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我可以做个体面的人
I can choose to be a decent person.
我可以为死去的女孩伸张正义
I can choose to help find justice for a fellow dead girl.
有事吗 女士
Ma'am? Can I help you?
我是法医办公室的
Uh, I'm from the ME's office.
我有事找巴比诺警探
I wanted to see Detective Babineaux.
不好意思 他外出了
Um, I'm sorry, he's out.
计算机取证科来电找巴比诺
I've got, uh, computer forensics on the line for Babineaux.
他们查出那些女孩的地址了
They got that address for those girls.
我是普拉特
This is Pratt.
好的 谢谢
Great, thank you.
需要帮你给他带话吗
Um, do you want me to leave him a message?
没事
I'm good.
好的
Okay.
我正要找你
Hey. Just looking for you.
我知道你特别忙 但是...
Yeah, I'm sure you're incredibly busy, but...
我不忙 我要继续协助调查
No, I'm not. I'm back on the case.
你有什么需要
What do you need?
强尼·弗罗斯特说塔蒂亚娜
Johnny Frost said Tatiana had a
吃了公猪肉 还是鹿猪肉什么的
babbos daypork, or deerpork, something like that.
-是barbos de porc吗 -是吧
- You mean barbos de porc? - Oh, okay.
那是"须野猪"的意思
It means bearded pig.
塔蒂亚娜吃了须野猪
Tatiana had a bearded pig.
你确定是这么说的吗
You sure you're saying that right?
肯定不是这个意思
No, that can't be it.
等等
Wait...
妈的
Son of a bitch.
所以那些女孩的纪录才那么干净
That's why none of the girls have a record.
他是个警♥察♥
He's a cop.
有胡子的警♥察♥ 是普拉特
A bearded cop. It's Pratt.
根本没有线人
There's no CI.
他怕我破了案子 所以把我支走
He wanted me off the case before I solved it.
等等 普拉特是不是和你隔一张桌子
Wait, is Pratt the detective who sits one desk over from you?
-对啊 -他知道那些女孩在哪儿
- Yeah. - He knows where the girls are.
他拿到地址了
He has the address.
见鬼 还真的有用
Damn! That really works.
一夜好眠
有什么不明白的
What do you not understand?
我需要紧急支援 她们处境很危险
I need immediate backup. These girls are in real danger.
我会替你转告的 警探
I'll pass along your message, Detective.
专♥制♥ 无情 报复心强
Controlling, relentless, vindictive,
脑子有病的婊♥子♥
schizo crazy bitch.
我老婆就是个一身肥肉的魔鬼
My wife is like Satan with a fat ass.
如果她从波卡回来
If she comes home from Boca
我还没找到婚戒
and I don't have my wedding ring...
我有没有说过 那是她祖父的戒指
Did I mention it was her grandpa's ring?
想不想知道她祖父怎么惨死在达豪集中营
You want to hear the gory details that the ring survived Dachau
纳粹德国集中营之一
只有戒指留下来了
and her grandfather did not?
你们谁来告诉我戒指的下落呢
Which one of you ladies is gonna tell me where my ring is?
我会很高兴的
You'd be my favorite.
普拉特的车在那儿
There's Pratt's car.
我不往前开了 以免他听到
I don't want to get any closer in case he hears us.
-待在这儿别动 -我有别的选择吗
- Stay here. - What else am I gonna to do?
利用言语的力量让他屈服吗
Subdue him with a good verbal flogging?
我只是想提醒你 别鲁莽行事
I'm just saying, don't get intrepid.
塔蒂亚娜总是偷东西 她管不住自己
Tatiana was always stealing things. She couldn't help it.
对 你和我说过
Yes, you told me that.
但戒指不在她那儿
But she didn'tave it.
看她的眼神就明白了
I saw the look in her eye.
我的戒指在哪里
Where is my ring?
-我把它当了 -莫妮卡
- I pawned it! - Monica!
我需要那笔钱交学费
I needed the money for school,
我知道可以嫁祸塔蒂亚娜
and I knew Tatiana would take the blame
因为她是惯偷
because she steals things.
这都是你的错 你明白吧
You do see how this is your fault?
我不想沦落到窝在一居室里
I am not gonna live in a one-room apartment
让我老婆拿走我一半的工资
while my wife gets half my salary!
是你杀了塔蒂亚娜 是你 我不想这样的
You killed Tatiana! You did! I didn't want this.
楼上 他跑楼上去了
Upstairs! He ran upstairs!
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
从车里出来
Get out of the car!
从车里出来 不然我开枪了
Get out of that car or I'll shoot you!
从车里出来 你给我出来
Get out of the car. Get out of that car!
丽芙
Liv!
搞什么
What the hell?
丽芙
Liv!
我看到你中枪了
I saw you get shot.
他打偏了
He missed.
我装死 然后追在他车子后面
I played dead and then I just chased after his car.
肾上腺素可不是开玩笑的
Adrenaline is no joke.
太鲁莽了吗
Too intrepid?
相当鲁莽
Way too intrepid.
-苔丝和莫妮卡呢 -他们没事
- Tess and Monica? - Yeah, they're okay.
我的车顶上怎么有这么一个大洞
Why is there a bullet hole in the roof of my car?
说不定他在学醉酒牛仔般庆祝
Maybe he was celebrating drunk cowboy style.
我不知道 说真的
I don't know. Literally,
我就比你早到那么两秒钟
I got here like two seconds before you did.
他差点杀了她们
He was about to kill them.
我们及时赶到了
We got here just in time.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
还有你
And you.
是你开车的嘛
I mean, you drove.
说真的 你在遇见我之前是怎么破案的
Seriously, how did you solve crime before me?
我觉得这次行动中我还起了挺关键的作用
I feel I'm kind of vital to this whole operation.
要我给你检查一下吗 我是个医生哦
Want me to check him out? I am a doctor.
去看看那些女孩们吧
Go see to the girls.
这儿交给我
I got this.
你说得没错
You're right.
这样感觉好多了
This is so much sweeter.
我当时很生气 突然就转变成僵尸了
I got mad and suddenly I was 99% zombie.
就像《惊变28天》里那样
Like 28 Days Later style,
不过是暴怒的那种
but with a side of Rage Bomb.
我就是个死翘翘的白面狠角色
I was a dead, alabaster badass.
我正在给你做心脏手术 没有打麻药
I'm performing open heart surgery on you without anesthesia.
你比狠角色狠多了 找到了
You're beyond badass. There it is.
我本来应该帮你缝合的
I mean, I'd offer to stitch you up,
但好像根本没出什么血
but there isn't even much blood.
鉴于你的病人已经死了
Must take the pressure off
心理压力肯定大大减轻吧
when your patient's already dead.
你别再这么说你自己了
Hey, you have to stop calling yourself that.
你没有死 你是个活死人
You're not dead. You're undead.
这差别很大
Big difference.
你想想今晚你做了些什么
Just think about what you did tonight.
你救了两个女人的命
You saved two women's lives.
你为另一个女人讨回了公道
You got justice for another,
你把一个大坏蛋绳之以法
and you got a very bad man off the streets.
我以上帝之名起誓
And as God is my witness,
你以后不会再饿了
you'll never be hungry again.
稍后自有新鲜的大脑
Fresh brains for later.
但现在咱们还是先工作吧 怎么样
But now, let's get to work. Shall we?
人生苦短 然后你死了
Life's short and then you die.
然后呢 你就得做出一些决定
And then... then you have to make some decisions.
你可以逃避一切
You can skulk around,
整日为自己失去的东西神伤
lamenting all that you've lost,
试图麻痹自己 逃离一切
try to keep yourself numb and isolated.
或者你可以接受自己
Or you can embrace who you are.
我听说有脑子吃哦
I heard there'd be brains.
好家伙 现在我又想扮僵尸了
Aw, man. See, now I want to be a zombie.
其实得挺用心扮的
It's kind of a commitment.
你的眼神要死气沉沉但又得透着一股疯劲
You gotta lock down a whole lifeless but crazy stare.
然后还有食脑和僵尸舞步之类的
And then there's the brain-eating and the dance moves.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表