剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
萨莎急着要喝香草拿铁
getting Sasha's emergency soy vanilla latte.
你有收据吗 有人能证明吗 咖啡店员呢
You have a receipt? Can anyone place you there? A barista?
我正在开去咖啡店的路上 听着节目
I was in the car, on my way there, listening to the show.
一听到节目出事那段 就掉头往回开了
When I heard the commotion, I turned around and I drove back.
所以谋杀发生的时候
So at the time of the murder,
你说你正在跑腿
you say you were driving around on an errand
差事没办成 又没人看到你
that you didn't complete, during which no one saw you?
这也使你有足够的时间
That also gave you plenty of time to call in
以"查特努加的出轨"的身份打进电♥话♥
as Cheated On In Chattanooga.
你说什么...
What? What...
你凭什么认为我是...
What makes you think I...
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
再来一次 山姆
"Play It Again, Sam."
凭什么认为你是"查特努加的出轨"吗
What makes us think you're Cheated On In Chattanooga?
我们有一份
We have a recording of you
你用南方口音做广♥告♥的录音
doing a Southern accent in a commercial.
警局实验室的人
The boys at the police lab
把你的声音和那通电♥话♥做了比对
matched your voice to the Cheated calls.
我们还有萨莎
We also have an eyewitness
跟这个男人偷♥情♥的目击证人
to the affair between Sasha and this man.
你们不是挺小心的吗
You were discreet, huh?
你有作案动机和机会
You had motive and opportunity.
你告诉全世界你要杀了萨莎
You told the whole world you were gonna murder Sasha.
我就知道你不会让这事情这么过去的
I knew you were never gonna let it go.
凯莉·泰勒 你因涉嫌谋杀萨莎·阿科妮被捕了
Kaley Taylor, you're under arrest for the murder of Sasha Arconi.
这样不对啊 宝贝
Not cool, babe.
山姆跟我去年过得很不好
Sam and I were going through a rough time last year.
他在一次工作聚会喝醉了 萨莎勾引了他
He got drunk at a work party and Sasha seduced him.
"查特努加的出轨"
Cheated On In Chattanooga
就像她心中的噩梦 能整到她
just seemed like a good way to mess with her head,
在不损害我的事业的前提下报复她
get even, without ruining my career.
就仅此而已
That's all it was.
你没想到有人会认出你
You didn't think anybody would recognize
在贝涅面包店广♥告♥里也用过的假口音吧
the same fake accent you used in the Beignet ads?
我是从南卡罗来纳来的 你说的假口音
I'm from South Carolina, that "Fake accent,"
就是我真实的口音啊
that's my real voice, y'all.
而且我不认为有人会记得给一家
And no, I didn't think anyone was gonna remember an ad that
一年前就倒闭了的面包店只播过一次的广♥告♥
aired exactly once before the bakery folded a year ago.
那条广♥告♥上周还广播过 我们有录音的
The ad aired last week. We've got it on tape.
给一家不存在的店做广♥告♥吗
For a business that doesn't exist?
我非常怀疑
I highly doubt it.
那么 当你发现
So when you found out
你老公跟你上司搞在一起时
your husband and your boss were having these trysts,
你没找她对质 只是琢磨了这个周密的计划
you said nothing to her? You just hatched this elaborate plan?
如果我直接跟她对质的话
If I had confronted Sasha directly,
她会把我排挤出这个行业的
she would have blackballed me in the industry,
就像她对简做的那样
like she did to Jane.
她把简排挤走了
Sasha blackballed Jane?
当她发现简把试音带送出去时
When she found out Jane was sending out tapes,
萨莎联♥系♥国内100强
Sasha ran her down to the station
电台的台长封♥杀♥她
managers in every top 100 market in the country.
丽芙 关于拜托贝涅面包店 她说的没错
Liv, she's right about S'il Vous Plait, Beignet.
美国最大的点评网站
根据Yelp 他们去年就关门了
According to Yelp, they shut their doors last year.
那条广♥告♥被广播的唯一可能性
The only way that ad gets on the recording
就是简把它放了出来
is if Jane plants it there.
她想让我们将这些联♥系♥起来
She wanted us to put it together.
萨莎毁了简的事业
Sasha destroyed Jane's career.
简想要杀了她
Jane wanted to kill her.
凯莉在广播中的死亡威胁给了她完美的机会
Kaley's on-air death threat gave her the perfect opportunity.
-简现在在哪儿 -在台里
- Where's Jane now? - At the station,
做着纪念萨莎的节目
hosting Sasha's memorial broadcast.
她的主播事业终于有了突破
She's finally getting her big break.
晨间性♥爱♥
各位听众晚上好 我是简·波曼
Good evening and welcome. I'm Jane Bowman.
今晚我们将纪念萨莎·阿科妮的生活和事业
Tonight we'll be celebrating the life and work
她走得太突然了
of Sasha Arconi, who is gone too soon.
萨莎把我们团结在一起
Sasha made us a community.
一个互助团 被一个声音连结在一起的姐妹会
A mutual support system. A sisterhood, linked by one voice.
我希望接下来的十年中
I hope you'll stick with me as I do
你们能一直成为我的忠实听众
my best to take the show into its second decade.
打电♥话♥给我们 说出你的故事
Give us a call here. Let's get it all out there.
一号♥线 你进入直播了
Line One, you're on the air.
你最怀念萨莎的什么呢
What are you going to miss most about Sasha?
一切 因为你糟透了
Everything, 'cause you suck.
我知道你有点小情绪
I know emotions are running high,
但我们还是来点正能量吧
but let's try to keep things positive.
二号♥线
Line two.
这...这一定就是代课老师的感受了
So, this must be how substitute teachers feel.
看来我的终身职位没有我盼望的那么长久
Looks like my tenure here won't be quite as long as I'd hoped,
我会这样总结你们所喜爱的萨莎
I'll leave you, her adoring public, with this.
萨莎其实并不关心我们的问题
Sasha didn't care about our problems.
萨莎只关心她自己 在插播广♥告♥的时候
Sasha cared about Sasha. During commercials,
她会嘲笑打进电♥话♥的疯子们
she'd laugh at the crazies who called in.
她会跟我们的男人们上♥床♥
She slept with our boyfriends and our husbands.
当我决定要实现我的梦想
And when I decided I wanted to live my dream
从幕后走到麦克风前来的时候
of being in front of the mic instead of behind it,
她跟西岸的每个电台经理
she destroyed my chances
说我的坏话 毁掉了我的机会
with every station manager on the West Coast.
我曾是她最忠实的粉丝 她却毁了我的梦想
I was her biggest fan, and she killed my dreams.
我希望地狱里也有广播
Well, I hope there's radio in hell
并且我希望你正在听 萨莎
and I hope you're listening, Sasha.
-因为你会下地... -简·波曼
- Because you can go... - Jane Bowman.
你因涉嫌谋杀萨莎·阿科妮而被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Sasha Arconi.
对萨莎的粉丝们有什么想说的吗
Any last words for Sasha's fans?
贱♥人♥ 醒醒吧
Bitch, get a clue!
伦敦来电
我要去洛厄尔家
I'm heading over to Lowell's place.
好吧 我不会等你回来再睡的
Yeah, won't wait up.
天哪 拉维
Oh, Ravi.
你能帮我接一下吗 我马上出来
Hey, can you get that for me? I'll be out in a sec.
-佩顿的电♥话♥ -丽芙
- Peyton's phone. - Liv?
你是... 我要佩顿接电♥话♥
Is, uh... I'd like to speak to Peyton.
你好 拉维 我...我这就去找她
Hi, Ravi. Yeah, I'll, um, get her.
是拉维
It's Ravi.
谁
Who?
我在法医部的上司
My boss, from the morgue.
啊 对对 那个英国人
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. British guy.
你好
Hi.
我花了好几天给出伪善的建议
It's bad enough that I've spent the past few days
已经够糟了
dispensing the advice of a hypocrite.
如果在接下来三秒钟里我不逃走的话
If I don't get out of here in the next three seconds,
我会目睹一场惨剧
I'm gonna witness a train wreck.
就当是个教训吧 别管别人的闲事
Let this be a lesson. Stay out of people's business.
-把建议留给自己 -丽芙
- Keep your advice to yourself. - Hey, Liv.
你的上司...刚刚...
Um, your boss just, uh...
你应该答应他
You should say yes.
对你来说会不会很奇怪
Is that weird for you?
答应他吧
Do it.
好呀 听上去不错
Um, yes. That... That sounds great.
好吧 把建议留给自己的祈祷似乎不太管用
Okay. So the pledge to keep my advice to myself didn't last long.
可能我提的建议太讳莫如深了 我会说什么呢
Maybe I'm too reticent on the advice front. What would I say?
拉维 永远不要听我的了
Ravi, never listen to me again.
为了救我 你太无私 太投入了
You are too selfless, too wrapped up in saving me.
冷静点 稳稳地走向成功
Chill out. Slow and steady wins the race.
我不能让你太操劳了
I can't have you burning out.
因为如果没有你
Because without you,
我什么都不是
I'm nothing
还有 梅杰
And, Major,
别迷失了自己
don't lose sight of who you are.
你温柔体贴 积极阳光
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表