剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我是僵尸
第一季第十一集
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
我当时就在华盛顿湖大屠♥杀♥的现场
I was at the Lake Washington massacre.
那些人活生生地把别人撕成碎片
People were tearing each other to pieces.
这份菜单上的菜都是用那些
This menu is homeless teenagers
被布莱恩残忍♥杀害的流浪青年做成的
who Blaine kills in cold blood for profit!
你去给我弄阿伦·约克的脑子来
You're going to get me the brain of Alan York.
-那个宇航员 -我是深受欢迎的公众人物
- The astronaut? - I'm a beloved public figure.
我们能不能商量一下把这事解决了呢
Isn't there something we could do to just make this go away?
那个毒糖人 他闯进来用锤子袭击我
That Candyman guy, he came at me with a sledgehammer.
我打中他的时候
When I shot the guy,
他的眼睛变红了
his eyes turned bright red!
你说发生了的事情根本没有发生
What you're saying happened didn't happen.
如果你坚信它发生过 那就是你有问题
And if you believe it did, you got a problem.
你不能去精神病院啊
You're not checking yourself
你根本没有精神病
in to a mental hospital, you're not crazy.
几个星期之内他是安全的
For a few weeks he's safe.
我见过像毒糖人一样的人
I've seen guys like your Candyman.
现在我还会做噩梦梦见那些眼睛 红色的
I still have nightmares about those eyes. They're red.
-你知道他们是什么吧 -什么
- You know what they are? - What are they?
天杀的僵尸
Friggin' zombies.
喂 呆瓜
Yo, numbnuts!
你哪里傻掉啦 梅杰
What is your malfunction, Major?
不错 我在等斯科特·小埃
Good one. Just waiting for Scott E.
可能他都懒得和你玩儿了
Maybe he's tired of kicking your ass.
伙计 来下棋啦
Comrade! Time to play chess, da?
斯科特·小埃
来吧 老兄
Come on, dude!
他们弄来了新的安全剪刀哟
They got the new safety scissors in.
我可以弄一张精美的剪贴画...
I could be making a serenity collage for my...
斯科特 快来人帮忙啊
Scott! Hey! I need some help in here!
斯科特
Hey, Scott.
救命啊 斯科特
Help! Scott!
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
送餐上门
受害人名叫斯科特·埃伯哈德
Victim's name was Scott Eberhard,
人称斯科特·小埃
AKA Scott E.
24岁 偶尔贩点毒
Twenty-four. Small-time drug dealer.
七个月前入院
He checked in seven months ago.
他用这玩意儿自我了断
And he used this to check out.
我在监狱见过这种改造小刀
I've seen shivs like this in prison.
但一般监狱里的人不把它用在自己身上
But people in prison generally don't use 'em on themselves.
斯科特不是自杀的
Scott E didn't do this to himself.
看 如果在他划开手腕的时候
See, if his heart had still been beating
他的心脏还在跳的话
when his wrists were slit,
浴缸的水应该呈深红色
that tub would be a deeper red.
但现在水是蔷薇色的 也就是说
The rose tint suggests he was dead or nearly dead
在划开手腕之时他已经死了或快死了
before his wrists were slit.
也就是说 这是谋杀
Making this murder.
谁发现尸体的
Who discovered the body?
你好啊
Hey, stranger.
见到你真好啊
Aren't you a sight for sore eyes.
警探
Detective.
别寒暄了 直接告诉我们
Why don't you start by telling us
你什么时候发现死者的
what time you found the victim?
在早晨集♥合♥之前 应该是九点半吧
It was before morning group. So, maybe 9:30?
他没来和我下棋
He was late for our chess game
所以我就离开活动室去找他了
so I left the day room and went looking for him.
在他房♥间附近看到什么人了吗
See anyone else near his room?
只有布里 也是这里的成员
Just Brie, another client here.
她和受害者是什么关系
What's her relationship, if any, to the victim?
炮♥友♥吧
Friends with benefits.
这里的孩子都这么说
I believe that's what the kids are calling it.
所以可能是情侣吵架喽
So potentially a lover's quarrel?
说他们是情侣有点言过其实了
Lover would be overstating the nature of the relationship.
布里有很多炮♥友♥
Brie has lots of friends.
我们和一个看护员谈过了
We talked to one of the orderlies.
他说斯科特·小埃在国际象棋上
He said you'd get pretty frustrated
让你一败涂地 你很沮丧
by Scott E beating you at chess.
是啊 所以我谋杀了他
Yeah, so I murdered him.
你说得对 丽芙 这家伙太厉害了
You're right, Liv, this guy is good.
这是精神病院 每个人都有嫌疑
It's a mental hospital. Everyone's a suspect.
斯科特·小埃和我一起下棋 也在同一组
Scott E and I, we played chess and were in the same group.
就这么点关系
That was our relationship.
你觉得谁可能跟他有过节吗
You know who might've had it in for him?
-恶魔 -恶魔吗
- Uh... The Devil? - The Devil.
他告诉每个愿意听他说话的人 恶魔正在抓他
He'd tell anyone who listened the Devil was after him.
他经常自言自语 自己生气
You'd see him talking to himself, pissed off,
但他坚持说他是在和恶魔交谈
but he'd insist he was talking to the Devil.
那我该发详情通报了
So, I should call in the APB.
警♥察♥局向执法机关描述通缉罪犯的特征
头有角 尖尾巴 拿着把叉子
Horns. Pointy tail. Pitchfork?
你还有什么要告诉我们的吗
Anything else you can tell us?
斯科特·小埃是我最喜欢的病人之一
Scott E was one of my favorite patients.
风趣 智商145
Funny. IQ of 145.
没有家族精神病史
No family history of mental illness,
尽管家里有过精神虐待现象
although there was some emotional abuse at home.
我们听说他常常和恶魔交谈
We heard he was having conversations with the Devil.
被害妄想症
Persecutory delusions,
是斯科特的精神障碍的症状之一
symptomatic of a psychotic disorder like Scott's.
没有家族精神病史 那他是怎么进来的
No family history of mental illness, what landed him in here?
他的精神疾病是由
His psychotic break was triggered
一次特殊的创伤事件引发的
by a particularly traumatic event.
你们还记得华盛顿湖大屠♥杀♥吗
You remember the massacre that happened out on Lake Washington?
他认识某个受害者吗
Did he know someone who died out there?
认识好几个 他当时也在那里
Several people. He was there.
他目睹了整个事件
He witnessed the entire thing.
这种事的确会改变一个人
I can imagine how an event like that could change a person.
他在这里和谁最亲密 拉尔森医生
Who would you say he was closest to in here, Dr. Larson?
他有点独来独往
Oh, he was a bit of a loner.
但最近他和一个新病人
But recently, he had become quite close
走得比较近 梅杰·利里怀特
to one of the new patients, Major Lilywhite.
他们俩狼狈为奸 天天粘一起
Those two were thick as thieves.
小心点儿
Careful.
别让你自己反被西西里防御给坑了[象棋开局]
Don't open yourself up to the classic Reversed Sicilian Gambit.
这是象棋说法吧
That's a chess thing, right?
你说的感觉更像
Sounds more like something
一个想从我这多捞点钱的妓♥女♥
a call girl would make you pay extra for.
听着
Listen...
克莱夫刚才态度不好 我向你道歉
I apologize for Clive going all Joe Friday back there...
斯科特·小埃的确还告诉我一些别的东西
Scott E did tell me something else.
但...
But it's just...
听起来太疯狂了
Look, it's so crazy.
丽芙
Liv...
船上派对的时候你有看到什么奇怪的东西吗
Did you see anything strange at the boat party?
你是说 除了鲜血四溅
You mean, besides all the bloodshed
到处是火以及尸横遍地吗
and the fire and the corpses?
他说...
He said...
他说他看到了僵尸
He said he saw zombies.
僵尸
Zombies? Like...
活生生的吃肉喝血的僵尸吗
Real, flesh-eating zombies?
我 我知道
Look, I... I know.
他说他不只是看见了僵尸
he said he didn't just see these zombies.
还拍了下来 就用他的手♥机♥
He got them on video. On his phone.
-他给你看了吗 -没有
- Did he show it to you? - No.
但他说他发给一个朋友了
But he, uh... He said he sent it to a friend.
当地电视台的朋友
Someone in local TV.
我说了 这太疯狂了对吧
Like I said, it's crazy, right?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表