剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Just a girl! You got your ass kicked by a girl.
接受这个现实吧
Get over it.
你是个疯子
You're a freak.
我不知道你们那
I don't know how many Take Back
女子自卫委员会
the Night self-defense seminars
教了多少招防身术
they gave at your sorority house,
但是我用一本线圈本和一张学生卡
but I could pretty much take out Batman with a spiral notebook
就能拿下蝙蝠侠
and a student ID card.
AJ到底为什么会盯上你
How did you even get on A.J.'s radar in the first place?
我去了音像店
I went to the video store,
问了一堆蠢问题
asked a bunch of stupid questions.
然后你出现了 我后来才意识到
Right before you showed up, I now realize,
你是在调查萨米的谋杀案
to investigate Sammy's murder,
而不是从你的黑帮老大那接受指令
not to get instructions from your gang overlord.
你竟然会认为
That you'd even think I'd be
我跟那个变♥态♥忍♥者是一伙的
on the same side as that twisted wannabe ninja...
克莱夫 我知道这很难理解
Clive, I know it's hard to understand,
但我并不是听信了什么传言
but it's not like I just heard a rumor and believed it.
我所看到的影像非常清晰强大
These visions I get are powerful.
看到你那种冷酷和暴♥力♥的样子 这...
Seeing you that way, seeing you so cold and violent, it...
我被吓坏了
It scared me.
我卧底了一年
I lost a year of my life going undercover.
你知道整天假扮成
You know what it's like spending all that time
另一个人是什么感觉吗
pretending to be something you're not?
我想肯定很艰难
I can imagine it's pretty rough.
我当警♥察♥
I didn't become a cop
不是为了成为坏人
because I wanted to be one of the bad guys.
德沃尔所谓的停职
That so-called suspension Devore told you about
本来是为了让我打入眼镜蛇的内部圈子
was supposed to get me on the inside of the Cobras' inner circle.
而我的确成功了
Which it did.
但我太投入了 以至于等我回来时
But I went so deep that when I came back up,
没人想再跟我合作了
no one wanted to work with me.
连我的搭档都不愿意
Not even my partner.
所以他们才把我调离风化组
That's why they had to get me out of Vice.
他们觉得我在谋杀组里能有个新的开始
Thought I'd get a fresh start in Homicide.
我很抱歉 克莱夫
I'm so sorry, Clive.
我知道你是个好警♥察♥ 我只是...
I know you're a good cop, I just...
是我太偏执 疯疯癫癫的
I was being crazy paranoid.
可惜你的影像边上没有注解
Too bad those visions of yours don't come with footnotes.
没错
So true.
如果我再看到这种景象
If I ever have ever another
甚至是你乱穿马路 我都会先来找你的
and you even show up jaywalking, I'll come to you first.
谢谢你
I'd appreciate that.
你在这没事吧
You going to be okay here?
我没事 我有我的保镖
I'll be fine. I've got my muscle.
欢迎 警探 来一片吗
Welcome back, Detective. Care for a slice?
有多种口味哦
Got quite a choice here.
意大利香肠还是...双倍辣味
Pepperoni or double jalapeno.
那家伙说得没错 她是个疯子
That dude was right. She's a freak.
不用了 谢了
No, thank you.
你要是看到
If you see anyone suspicious
超过25公斤的可疑人物 就打给我
who weighs more than 50 pounds, you call me.
你不可能每次就恰好击中人家的要害
You won't always land that lucky punch.
偷偷告诉你 那是一记撩阴脚
Top secret, it was a kick to the nards.
我知道今天早上的太阳没什么不一样
I know it's not a different sun that came up this morning.
但不知为何 看上去更为明亮
But somehow, it looks sunnier.
拉维和梅杰搬到了一起
Ravi is hitting it off with Major,
他好像还愿意给我机会重新做朋友
who seems willing to give me another shot at this friends thing.
那种伪装自己的劲儿还没过去
The pretending to be something I'm not isn't over,
不过至少萨米的大脑已经排出我的体外
but at least Sammy's brain is out of my system, finally.
我已经准备向前看
I'm so ready to start looking forward
而不是一直为后路而担忧
instead of constantly watching my back.
那句老掉牙的僵尸开场白怎么说的来着
What's that old zombie saying?
今天是你成为活死人的第一天
Today is the first day of the rest of your half-dead life.
-什么都别说 -说什么
- Say nothing. - About what?
很高兴你不再为合签租约而紧张了
I'm glad you got over your nerves about signing a lease.
不 没有租约 梅杰说不用
Oh, no, there's no lease. Major didn't want one.
真的吗 他可是个非常一板一眼的家伙
Really? He's usually a very by-the-book kind of guy.
这不是很明显吗
It's obvious, isn't it?
他看到你为了挡住科琳 急着把我安插♥进♥来
He saw how eager you were to get me in here to block Corinne.
他觉得你是在暗示
He thinks you're sending a signal
你没有准备好对他放手
that you're not ready to let him go.
-我没有在暗示 -是吗
- I wasn't sending a signal. - You weren't?
杰姬 是我
Hey, Jackie, it's me.
我只想告诉你 谢谢你的反馈
Just want to let you know that thanks to your feedback,
那两名勤劳踏实的员工
those two eager-beaver employees
已经不在我这上班了
are no longer with the company.
我准备给你
I'm sending over a little
免费送点特殊的样品
sample of something special on the house,
作为谢礼
as a thank you.
这会让你感觉重焕青春
It's going to make you feel like a teenager again.
我建议你今晚来见我之前吃一点
I suggest you have it before I see you tonight.
鞋子怎么办
What about the shoes?
你是46码吗
You a size 12?
请自便
Be my guest.
梅杰
你在哪 杰罗姆
杰罗姆
一切都好
把他往前推 是时候学会自力更生了
Push him forward. Time to earn your keep.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表