剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
害怕霍莉招个手就把卡尔森抢回去
Holly snapping her fingers and getting Carson back.
我和霍莉没有上♥床♥
I... I wasn't sleeping with Holly.
后来没上过
Anymore.
上一次是八百年前的事了
The last time was, like, forever ago.
六周之前
Six weeks ago.
马♥凯♥特小姐还以为
Ms. Marquette's under the impression
你是她今年唯一美好的部分呢
you've been her one and only for the better part of a year.
请不要告诉伊莉莎
Please don't tell Eliza.
求你了
Please.
求你了 霍莉 别让我这么做
Please, Holly, don't make me do this.
如果别人知道了 会毁了一切的
It'll ruin everything if it gets out.
这事我们俩知道就行了
Let's just keep this between us.
你不知道这对我有多重要
You don't know how important this is to me.
这和维加斯一样 对吗
This is like Vegas, right?
审讯期间的内容
What happens in the interrogation,
只会留在审讯之中 是吧
stays in the interrogation? Right?
原句为"发生在维加斯的事情就让它们留在维加斯吧"
我只是看着他而已
All I did was look at him.
卡尔森想隐瞒什么 我刚才有了影像
Carson's hiding something. I had a vision.
霍莉想让他
He was freaking out
把什么事公布于众 他吓坏了
about Holly making him tell people something.
雷恩就躺在他身后的床上
And Ren was in bed behind him.
非得猜的话 我觉得卡尔森和雷恩是情人
If I had to guess, I'd say Carson and Ren were lovers.
这是个他死都想守住的秘密啊
That's a secret he was desperate to keep.
这哥们还有谁没上过
Who isn't this dude sleeping with?
开飞机的飞行员吗
The pilot who flew the plane?
在你影像里 霍莉很害怕吗
Was Holly scared in your vision?
卡尔森在威胁她吗
Did Carson seem threatening?
没有 他是个胆小鬼
No. He was a wuss.
就是他的胆小 触发我产生了影像
It was his wussiness that triggered my vision.
目前线索 一个"音乐家" 一个谎屁精
Look, we've got a sketchy musician, a serial cheater,
被毁的跳伞录影
and some destroyed eyewitness footage.
我觉得最后这点最可疑
That last bit bugs me the most.
但是 这样也不能就说是谋杀
Still, it's not enough to call this a murder.
目前情况来看 克莱夫是对的
By all appearances, Clive's right.
什么线索也没有
I've got nothing.
只是直觉告诉我 需要想办法弄清楚
Just a gut feeling that I need to keep pulling this thread.
也许这只是一个意外的惨剧
Maybe it was just a senseless tragedy.
如果把每一天都当做你生命中的最后一天
If you live each day like it's your last,
总有一天会是真的最后一天
someday you'll be right.
也许我应该试着
Maybe I should just try to
珍惜我和霍莉在一起的最后时光
enjoy the last few days I have with Holly.
你终于来上班了
Ah, finally, you're here!
我给你看点东西
I've got something to show you.
巴比诺 每天早上我都能享受一段安静的时光
Babineaux, every morning I start with a little quiet time.
喝喝咖啡 刷刷照片分享网
Sip my coffee. Check Instagram.
我在试一个新的减肥食谱
I'm on this new diet,
所以我只能看看那些吃不到的美食的照片
so I look at pictures of food I can't have.
有的人最恨这种照片 但我不是
Some people hate on food pictures, not me.
意面的照片就能满足我的需求
Bowls of spaghetti are my porn.
可是我今早上没有享受到这种乐趣
I didn't get to enjoy my little routine this morning.
我接到了麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥律师的电♥话♥
Instead, I was on the phone with lawyers from Max Rager,
问我一个案子的问题
answering questions about a case
我甚至都不知道有这个案子
I didn't know existed.
长官 我很抱歉 我知道我应该
Sir, I'm sorry, I know I... I should've...
我只说一次
I'm gonna say this once.
如果那不是任务板上的红名案件
If it's not on the board in red,
那就是别人的事
it's somebody else's problem.
就算你某个星期天
And I don't care if come Sunday
发现你妈妈死了
you find your own mother dead
死在她的厨房♥里 头上还插着把斧头
in her kitchen with an ax in her head.
如果巴比诺妈妈不是红名案件 她是什么
If Mama Babineaux ain't on the board in red, she's what?
别人的事
Somebody else's problem.
克莱夫
Clive!
我们在霍莉体内发现了羟丁酸钠
Holly had sodium oxybate in her system.
液体迷魂药
GHB?
她摄入五到十分钟以后 就不省人事了
Five, ten minutes after she ingested it, she'd be useless.
我不敢相信她竟然还能打开她的降落伞
I can't believe she even opened her chute.
你是谁
Who are you?
丽芙·摩尔 法医办公室的
Liv Moore, ME's office.
-你来这儿很久了吗 -对 几个月吧
- You been here long? - Yeah, a few months.
长官
Sir?
恭喜你 巴比诺
Congratulations, Babineaux,
你把这案子变成要案了
you managed to get it on the board.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
闺蜜霍莉的故事
抱歉给你惹了麻烦
I'm sorry I got you into trouble.
这不是你的错 我就是这么做事的
It's not your fault. It's my MO.
明天我们再把跳伞人员请来问个话
Tomorrow we'll bring in the skydiving crew again.
考虑到作案时间
Given the timing,
只有他们可能给霍莉下药
they're the only ones who could've dosed Holly.
我今晚会去卡尔森家参加霍莉的追思会
I'll be at Carson's tonight for Holly's memorial.
那个杀害她的人可能也会来
Whoever killed her will probably be there, too,
吃着牙签肉
eating deli meat off a toothpick
追忆他们在一起的美好时光
and talking about the good times.
这很不错 你可以到处找找线索
That's perfect. You can take a look around.
在我朋友的追思会上
During my friend's memorial?
这是我们唯一可以在
We'll never have another
没有搜查令的情况下进入卡尔森家的机会
invitation to Carson's house without a warrant.
让你的天眼给给力吧
Just keep that third eye open.
梅杰在那
Oh, there's Major.
我们要过去打个招呼吗 你俩怎么样了
Can we go over? How are you two?
在一段尴尬的友谊中痛不欲生吧
In the throes of awkward friendship.
好极了
Perfect.
你好
Hey you.
你是这儿唯一看上去是在认真参加追思会的人
You're the only one here who looks like someone just died.
抱歉 我在想其他事情
Sorry, my mind's somewhere else.
还是没有杰罗姆的消息吗
No word from Jerome?
没有
No.
看看有没有我们认识的人来了吧
See anyone we know here?
感觉好像重回大学的聚会
Yeah, it's like a UDub reunion.
这种大家都到场的场面也是霍莉想看见的吧
Everyone's rising to the occasion, which Holly would've wanted.
什么场面 浴缸里有个啤酒桶吗
What, think we'll find a keg in the bathtub?
不是 但是我听到有谣言说
No, but I heard rumors
有人会为了纪念霍莉而裸奔
that there'd be streaking. In Holly's honor.
真的吗
Seriously?
智能手♥机♥可是可以摄像的呢
Smart phones have cameras.
这里就没人想以后从政了吗
Is no one here planning a career in politics?
看看这些照片
Look at these.
霍莉 为什么
Holly, why?
你的死太令人意外了
It's so out of character for you to be dead.
伏特加 哪来的
Vodka. Where?
跟我来
Follow me.
丽芙
Liv?
-我一会就来 -好
- I'll catch up. - Okay.
没想到西雅图警局的人也会来这里
Can't say I expected Seattle PD to be here.
我只是来表达对霍莉的哀悼 和你一样
Just came to pay my respects. Like you.
其实一个陌生的警♥察♥
Somehow, a strange cop
出现在霍莉的追思会可不算什么哀悼
at Holly's memorial doesn't feel respectful.
事实上 这种行为可以称得上是下作了
Yeah, uh... Bordering on sleazy, actually.
抱歉 我无意冒犯
Sorry, I don't mean to be rude,
但是我觉得你该走了
but I think you should probably leave.
这场追思会是为霍莉的家人和朋友举办的
We set this up for Holly's friends and family.
事实上 我就是霍莉的朋友
I am Holly's friend, actually.
考虑到某人可能在跳伞之前给她下了药
And considering one of you drugged her before the jump,
我可能是方圆三米以内霍莉最好的朋友了
I may be the best friend she had in this 10-foot radius.
给她下药
Drugged her?
她在说什么
What'd she say?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
滑雪先生
伐昔洛韦[治疗疱疹]
Valacyclovir.
有趣 这儿什么都有就是没有疱疹广♥告♥
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表