剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
We'll look into it after we get Ryan Fisher's alibi.
还记得卡尔森·麦库姆说的那个备忘录吗
Remember the memo Carson McComb told us about?
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥知道他们的饮品
Max Rager knew their drink
会导致人们有暴♥力♥发狂倾向
could cause violent psychotic breaks in people.
麦雷狂暴
"MR. Berserk"!
这可能是为什么杰森失去理智了
This could be why Jason snapped!
如果他们知道丽贝卡在调查这事
If they knew Rebecca was looking into it,
那就得让丽贝卡拜拜了
goodbye, Rebecca.
-这理论不错 -这不仅是个理论啊
- It's a good theory. - It's more than a theory.
不是 是你的预感
It's not. It's a hunch you
可能对或者错 所以说就是一个理论而已
have that may or may not be right, AKA a theory.
瑞恩·费舍尔也是种可能 而且还有证人呢
Ryan Fisher is a theory too, but one with a witness.
所以 我们有条理地一个一个的来
So we'll go through our list in an organized way
不打无准备之仗
and don't run off half-cocked.
特别是当我们的生活里也有难事的时候
Especially when we've got heavy things going on in our lives.
我该签吗
正好你在这
Good, you're here.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
我现在处理不了表格这事 我需要另...
I can't deal with the form yet, I need another...
我们得告诉梅杰
We have to tell Major.
告诉梅杰什么
Tell Major what?
关于僵尸的 还有布莱恩
About zombies, about Blaine,
你们吃的东西 你 所有的一切
the meal plan, you, everything!
我现在不能跟你谈这个
I can't have this conversation right now.
抱歉 我们必须得谈
I'm sorry, we have to.
好 不能告诉他 就这样 谈话结束
Okay. Absolutely not. There, done.
毒糖人试图杀了他
The Candyman tried to kill him.
虽然他没有被抓伤
He didn't get scratched,
但是他有可能因此死掉的 我们必须告诉他
but he could've died. We have to tell him.
怎么告诉啊
And how does that go?
梅杰 惊人消息
Hey, Major, wacky news,
僵尸是存在的 他们正想杀了你呢
zombies exist and they're trying to kill you.
不过不是我 我是个好僵尸
Not me, though, I'm a nice zombie.
他要去布鲁明格罗夫精神病院了
He's checking himself into Blooming Grove.
那个精神病院
The mental hospital?
他被僵尸杀人犯追杀
He's being chased by homicidal zombies
当他向我们求助时 我们说其实是他疯了
and when he's asked for our help, we've told him he's nuts.
当然他就真的以为是他疯了
Of course he thinks he's mental.
我们要为这事负责的
This is on us.
我是说 还有什么
I mean, at what point is it not worse telling him
比对他撒谎更糟糕的呢
than just being honest?
他丢了工作
He's lost his job.
他撬了一辆车 他开枪打伤了人
He's breaking into cars, he's shooting people.
他认为是毒糖人杀了孩子们所以才做这些
He's doing all this when he thinks the Candyman is killing kids.
如果他发现其实他是为了吃他们的脑子呢
What's his move when he finds out he's eating them?
他准备什么时候入院
When's he checking himself in?
从明天开始 持续几个星期
Tomorrow morning for a few weeks,
他是这样说的 他只付得起这么多
he said. It's all he can afford.
好 几个星期之内他是安全的
Well then, for a few weeks, he's safe.
-我能请你... -可以
- Can I buy you... - Yes.
-你的... -不
- So what's your... - No.
女士 你醉了 我该打给谁来接你
Miss, you're donezo. Who am I calling to come get you?
可以回家了吗
You ready to go home?
风中飘摇
晚安
Good night.
我很抱歉...
I'm so sorry about...
不用
Don't.
拜托 我很努力地在逃避
Please, I'm trying so hard to stay afloat,
如果你说出了他的名字...
and if you say his name...
好 我不说了
Okay. It's okay.
等等
Wait.
你能像过去一样帮我按按背吗
Can you rub my back like you used to?
拉维告诉我
Ravi told me about...
你要把自己关进...
that you're checking yourself into...
我们也可以别谈这个
We can not talk about this, too.
但是你还好吗
But you're okay?
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
我的公♥关♥告诉小报我只是累了
My PR guy's telling the tabloids it's exhaustion.
我出院以后还是会回到视野工作的
I'll be doing The View when I get back.
我没事的 不会太久的
I'll be fine. It's not for long.
我只是很抱歉 在你最需要我的时候
I'm just sorry that when you need me the most,
我精神出了问题
I lose my mind.
我把所有事都搞砸了
I screwed everything up.
我想解释 我想告诉你...
I wanna explain, I wanna tell you...
丽芙 没关系的
No, Liv. It's okay.
梅杰
Major?
僵尸鼠情况怎么样
How's zombie rat?
只要我乐意 它可以一直这样活下去
He's living it up while I deliberate.
我只剩最后一剂被污染的优托品了
I've only one dose of tainted Utopium left,
所以这是我破解僵尸之谜的最后机会了
so this is my last shot at cracking zombiism.
我教了他一个小把戏
I taught him a trick.
当我举起手 说 翻滚吧 僵尸
See, when I raise my hand like so and say, prance, zombie?
他就会举起他的小爪蹦啊蹦的
he sort of rears up on his little hind legs and prances about.
真的
Really?
真的 我还教他念哈姆雷特的独白呢
Yeah. I also taught him to declaim Hamlet soliloquies.
他握着一个小头骨 像模像样的
He holds a tiny skull, it's quite something.
-我们明天去上肥伦秀了 -够了
- We're doing Fallon tomorrow. - Shut up.
我和一知半解脑残兄还有他的律师谈了
So, I talked to Sketchy D-bag and his lawyer.
结果在丽贝卡被谋杀的时候
Turns out he was at the debate tournament
他正在参加辩论赛
at the time of Rebecca's murder.
但是我在雷杰公♥司♥的前台那儿有些发现
But I've got something on the Max Rager front.
我一直在查丽贝卡的通话记录
I've been digging in Rebecca's phone records.
杰克逊和里士满并不是人名 是城市
Jackson and Richmond aren't people. They're cities.
在里士满有一个女人
Richmond was a woman
她的女儿在汉堡店做兼♥职♥的时候
whose daughter was doing a double at a burger joint,
把炸油泼向了几个说话大声的顾客
when she threw fry oil all over some loudmouth customers.
没有暴♥力♥史 她只是失去理智了
No history of violence. She just lost it.
就像杰森一样
Like Jason.
丽贝卡问妈妈 炸油公主有没有喝雷杰饮料
Rebecca asked mom if Fry Girl drank Max Rager.
她喝了 还喝了不少
She did. Tons of it.
所以我又查了查 谁在杰克逊留下了
So, I checked out who was in Jackson
暴♥力♥史 出奇的暴♥力♥那种
for a violent, out-of-character rage out,
结果发现是一个温和的卡车司机
and found a mild-mannered trucker
开着他的十八轮卡车
who mowed down half a charity bike race
在慈善自行车赛上撞死了不少人
with his 18-wheeler.
猜猜他开长途车是靠喝什么保持清醒的
Guess what he'd been drinking to stay awake on his long haul?
麦雷杰克逊和麦雷里士满
MR. Jackson and MR. Richmond
结果都成了麦雷暴怒
both went MR. Berserk.
如果这事曝光出来 麦克斯雷杰就完了
You know, if this got out, it could sink Max Rager.
如果丽贝卡拿到了那份备忘...
And if Rebecca got her hands on that memo...
我还是没搞清楚麦雷LW是什么
The one piece I don't get is MR.LW.
我知道
I know.
华盛顿湖
Lake Washington.
那个麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥赞助的游船派对
The boat party was sponsored by Max Rager.
我以为那只是一场失控的酒后斗殴
I thought that was a drunken brawl that got out of control.
大多数的人都是被烧死的
Most of the victims died in the fire.
不 我曾在那里
No, I was there.
那些人活生生地把别人撕成碎片
People were tearing each other to pieces.
他们知道可能会出事 却无动于衷
They knew this could happen and they did nothing.
丽芙 我就不懂了
Liv, I had no idea.
他们杀了丽贝卡 他们杀了霍莉
They killed Rebecca. They killed Holly.
我们得把这些混♥蛋♥抓起来
We gotta get these bastards.
是的 但是这可是个资产上十亿的公♥司♥
We do, but this is a billion-dollar company
我们得小心行事
and we have to be smart.
我们没有证据 我们得立案调查
We have no evidence. We need to build a case.
最好在他们杀了我们之前立案
Preferably before they murder us.
我把这个带上楼
I'll take this upstairs.
你可别干傻事
You hang tight.
明白了吗
We clear?
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
我是西雅图警方的丽芙·摩尔
I'm Liv Moore with Seattle PD.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表