剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我需要援助 马上
I need backup, now!
趴下
Stay down!
一石二鸟
我们穿过树林过去
We'll approach through the woods.
到了以后 我一个人先进去
When we reach the house, I'll enter first, alone.
在我发信♥号♥♥之前
Do not enter
先不要进去
until you get my signal.
咱们上
Let's roll.
你好好待在交火范围之外 小心点
So you're out of range, hang tight.
其他女孩们 克莱夫
The other girls, Clive.
我们会找到她们的
We'll find 'em.
小心点
Be careful.
别担心 我可是以此为生的
Don't worry. I do this for a living.
找到了
There you are.
好 记住 等我的信♥号♥♥
All right. Remember, wait for my signal.
收到
Copy.
举起手来 放在脑后
Hands up, behind your head.
好
Oh... Okay.
好
Okay.
是他...
Look, it was his...
我是警方的人 我们是来救你们的
I'm with the police. We're here to rescue you.
警督 你没事吧
Lieutenant, you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你们跑哪去了
Where were you?
我五分钟前就发出信♥号♥♥了
I gave the signal five minutes ago.
算了 事情已经解决了
Doesn't matter. Situation's resolved.
没事 这些都是好人
It's okay. More good guys.
你在哪找到他们的
Where'd you find them?
后面的树屋上
In the treehouse, out back.
警督像伊斯特伍德[著名牛仔]一样英勇
Lieutenant goes full Eastwood,
小法医又救下了那些女孩
the Medical Examiner saves the girls...
我今天干吗来上班呢
Why'd I even come to work today?
你受伤了吗
You hit?
没 被树枝划了一下而已
No, just jabbed by a branch.
是啊 没流太多血
Yeah, not much blood.
好了 把整幢屋子封锁起来以便取证
All right. Let's lock it down for evidence. The whole property.
咱们看看夏普德夫妇还干了些什么
Let's see what else the Shepherds were up to.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
此案能够成功告破多亏了
The resolution of this case would not have been possible
迪兰·曼森的大力协助
without the invaluable assistance of Dylan Munson.
玛尔戈和马克·夏普德非常不安
Margo and Mark Shepherd were highly disturbed.
根据过去24小时内在他们屋子里找到的证据
From evidence found at their home over the last 24 hours,
我们知道他们自己创造了某种宗教
we know that they adhered to a self-created religion of sorts.
他们诱拐那些女孩
The girls were abducted
是为了将她们变成他的妾
with the intent to turn them into sister-wives.
在那幢房♥子中 我们至少发现了十多名
The remains of at least a dozen teenagers listed as missing
失踪女孩的尸体
were discovered on the property.
他们声称他们的信仰是为人类而做出牺牲
Their beliefs also called for human sacrifice.
请一个一个来
One at a time, please.
失踪孩子的尸体还在挖掘中
They're still excavating remains of missing kids out there.
你有听说杰罗姆和艾迪的消息吗
You heard Jerome and Eddie were among them?
我没法和梅杰取得联♥系♥
I can't get a hold of Major.
要是他看到了新闻...
If he finds out on the news...
艾米丽的脱逃不仅仅救了她的孩子
Look, Emily's escape may have saved countless more lives
还救了无数和她有相同命运的人
from the same fate, not just her baby's.
信守承诺的警♥察♥
A cop who keeps his word.
这应该算是末日七预兆之一吧
That's one of the seven signs of the apocalypse, isn't it?
我希望大家最终都会发现你的真实面目
Well, I hope everyone finally gets to see you for who you really are.
别担心我的事会泄露出去 我有个经纪人
Don't worry about my story getting out. See, I got an agent.
我们都在商量给我和那孩子安排一档真人秀呢
We're negotiating a reality show for me and the kid.
悲恸的单身父亲
Grieving single father
在警方 媒体 和孩子的外祖父母
pieces his life back together after
试图摧毁他的人生后 努力重新振作的故事
the cops, the press, and the grandparents tried to destroy it.
这可棒了
That's the pitch.
最棒的是这会让斯派洛夫妇大为光火
And the best part is how much it's gonna piss off the Sparrows.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你去看过你儿子吗
Have you even been to visit your son yet?
甲壳虫汁 我好像没呼唤三遍你的名字
Look, Beetlejuice, I don't remember saying your name three times,
《甲壳虫汁》 1988年电影 连续呼唤三遍名字就能召唤大♥法♥师
所以你少管闲事
so stay the hell out of my business.
你把你孩子接回家放在摇篮里时
When you get your baby home and put him in the crib,
是脸朝上还是朝下放
will you lay him face up or face down?
因为其中一种放置方法
Because one way carries the
会让你儿子在睡梦中死去
risk that your son will die during the night.
你知道是哪一种吗
Do you know which one?
我相信你那真人秀
I'm sure your reality
实时上演婴儿猝死综合征后收视率一定会大涨
show's SIDS episode will have killer ratings.
妞儿
Damn, girl.
突然激发了你坏坏的一面嘛
Get on back with your bad self.
艾米丽的母性本能已经慢慢开始消退了
Emily's maternal instincts are starting to fade,
但我还是得去看看她的孩子
but I need to see her baby.
再看一眼我们的孩子
Our baby. One more time.
我可能再也见不到他
I might never see him
感受不到如此强烈的情感联♥系♥
or feel a bond quite like this again.
高兴了吧
You happy?
我只想象过跟一个男人生儿育女
There's only one man I've ever pictured myself having kids with.
但就算拉维能找到让我变回人类的方法
But even if Ravi can find a cure for zombie.
我已经把他推得太远 都回不到从前了
I've pushed him so far away, I doubt we can ever recover.
谢谢你帮咱们上《西雅图观察家报》 小白脸
A little thank you for the Seattle Observer article, Lilywhite.
我失去的那些都已经无法挽回
I can't get back what I've lost,
但我还是有理由继续坚持下去
but I still have reasons to go on.
比如我的家人
Like my family.
吃芥末时小心点 亲爱的
Take it easy on the wasabi, dear.
你可不想到时候烧得心疼
You don't want to get heartburn.
我当然会一直爱着他们
I've always loved them, of course,
但是艾米丽的大脑给了我不同的视角
but Emily's brain gave me a new perspective.
让我更加理解我的母亲
It helped me appreciate my mother more,
让我想为埃文斯做一个更加称职的姐姐
made me want to be a better big sister to Evan.
让我更加感激那些与我相投的爱
Reminded me to appreciate the love that comes my way.
洛厄尔 今天吃了新的脑子
族人以及其他
Familial and otherwise.
异性恋的感觉回来了
希望命运能给我这个殊荣
Hopefully fate allows me that.
求你了 不要再给我惊喜了
Please, fate. No more surprises.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表