剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你确实威胁他来着
Well, you threatened him.
在游戏里
In a game.
就算知道他是谁 我又怎么去西雅图呢
And even if I knew who he was, how would I get to Seattle?
我住在纽约啊
I live in New York.
那是帝国大厦 小姐
That's the Empire State Building, lady.
十四岁 住在纽约
Fourteen, lives in New York,
完全不认识西蒙 也不知道他住哪
had no idea who Simon was or where he lived.
真是让人郁闷
That is depressing news.
一个十四岁小孩就有二十多个侍魂
A 14-year-old kid had over 20 soul brethren.
我最高才带三个
My highest was three.
稍等
Hang on a sec.
你的留言里显得很焦虑 所以
You sounded overwhelmed in your message, so...
你要给我抗焦虑药物
You're giving me anti-anxiety meds.
几周前我吃了一个创伤应激障碍者的大脑
I ate a brain with PTSD a few weeks ago.
吃四片才勉强有效果 但还是有效的
It took four to put a dent in it, but it got me through.
既然你都跟我分享处方药了
If you're sharing prescription drugs with me,
那我就请你喝点什么吧
I should at least offer you a drink.
再联♥系♥
I'll call you back later.
好 但不要做什么...
Of course. Don't do anything I wouldn't...
那么
So...
你是因为没餐巾纸了
Did you run out of napkins
还是刚和矮人亲热来着
or were you just fondled by an Oompa Loompa?
你屁♥股♥上也有一点 我不是故意的
There's some on your butt too. Not that I was looking.
我看上去显然就是等人来拜访我嘛
I clearly was expecting visitors.
让你介意的话很抱歉
Sorry if it's distracting.
那恐怕是你最不容易让人在意的事了
It's probably the least distracting thing about you.
镇定 花言巧语的家伙 慢慢来
Whoa. Slow your roll, Silver-Tongued Devil. Baby steps.
我不是很熟悉这种事 约会什么的
This is a new thing for me. Dating.
这不是约会 是看望
Oh, this isn't a date. It's a drop-by.
英国是这么叫的吗
Maybe that's what you call it in Buckingham Regalshire.
好好了解下英国腔 我是伦敦来的
Learn your British accents. I'm from London.
而且我很确定
And I'm pretty sure
看望是美国说法
drop-by is an American term.
不管叫什么 反正我很久没这么做了
Whatever this is, I haven't done it in a long time.
而且我根本以为再也不会这么做了
And I didn't think I'd be doing it again.
不会和那个本该和我结婚的人之外的人做
With anyone other than the guy I was supposed to marry.
-你订婚了 -在我成为僵尸以前
- You were engaged? - Up until I became a zombie.
而且我完全没法忘记他
And I'm not over it at all.
最终肯定还是得忘记的 但是
I need to get there eventually, but...
-必须吗 -你是说忘记他吗
- Do you? - Need to get over it?
是啊
Yeah.
不然还能怎么样呢
Well, what's the alternative?
一直爱着一个永远不能在一起的人吗
Stay in love with a guy I can never be with?
很多人都是这样的
You know people do that all the time, right?
抱歉 成了那种一直唠叨前男友的女生
I'm sorry. I'm being that girl who talks about her ex.
是啊 但你也是个
Yeah, but you're also the girl
遭遇到一堆破事的倒霉姑娘
who had this freakish thing happen to her,
而且你是在跟
and you're discussing it
可能是唯一一个能理解你的人抱怨
with probably the one guy who would understand.
你这么好的英国男生为什么来西雅图
So, what brings a nice British lad like you to Seattle?
我想逃离那个寒冷 湿润
Well, I had to escape the chilly, wet,
让人郁闷的伦敦天气
depressing London weather.
就选了西雅图 怪不得
So, Seattle, naturally.
而且还因为一个女孩
There may have also been a girl.
这种事绝对与情有关的
Oh, there's always a girl.
那么你的前任 他是什么样的人
So, your ex, what's he like?
很有决心
Determined.
拉维 看看这个
Hey, Ravi, you gotta look at this.
看到那个人了吗
You see that guy?
好模糊
I see a blurry face.
就是他打了我
He's the one who beat me up.
这些视频我看了几百条了 总能看见他
I've watched a hundred of these videos, and he keeps popping up.
但总找不到他清晰的镜头
But I can't find a good shot of him.
你伤口开线了
You've popped a stitch.
我得去丽芙家一趟
I'm gonna run over to Liv's.
还是别去了吧
Uh, maybe you shouldn't.
-太晚了 -她经常熬夜
- Uh, it's late. - Yeah, she's always up late.
我来吧 浴室就有针线包
Ooh, let me. Uh, there's a sewing kit in the bathroom
是我表兄在豪华酒店结婚时我顺来的
that I nicked from a posh hotel when my cousin got married.
我可不想用酒店的针线包缝我的脸 但...
I'd rather not use a hotel sewing kit on my face, but...
缝一下我还是能行的 梅杰 你还是别去了
I can fix one stitch. Major, you really shouldn't.
她在家有约会
She's not alone.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's fine.
谢谢相告
Thanks for letting me know.
你在尸体袋里醒来吗 我说真的
You woke up in a body bag? I'm not kidding,
我以前经常不断做这种恶梦
I genuinely used to have a recurring nightmare about that.
确实是恶梦 该你说了
I can see why. You're up.
我兄弟的单身派对 我喝晕了
My mate's bachelor party. I drank too much, passed out,
醒来发现自己在县监狱的
woke up in the drunk tank
酒醉拘留室 腿上有一处抓痕
of the county jail with a scratch on my leg.
-完全不知道怎么回事 -不是吧
- No idea how it happened. - What the hell?
外面有多少我们的同类啊
How many of us are there out there?
应该没那么多 你是我见到的第一个僵尸
Well, there can't be that many if you're the first I've seen.
要是有一群僵尸在街上游荡
And I'd like to think that there would be a
我想电视台会发出特别公告的
special bulletin if there were roaming packs of zombies.
你怎么解决食物问题
How do you eat?
贝克街那边有一家殡仪馆
A funeral home over on Baker.
给得起钱 殡仪馆的人就睁一只眼闭一只眼了
For the right price, a mortician will look the other way.
我猜你应该是在停尸房♥里解决...
I assume since you work in a morgue...
你猜得没错
You assume correctly.
是啊
Oh, yeah...
我无比怀念过去的日子
I long for the days when I just had to explain
我只需跟狂热粉丝解释我歌♥曲的灵感来源
to some drunk groupie how I got the inspiration for my songs.
我不是追星族
I'm not really the groupie type, but
但下次你表演 我想过去看你演出
next time you play, I'd love to come see you.
我不再公演了
I don't play in public anymore.
单身派对后的一个星期
A week after the bachelor party
我有场演出 我登台表演
I had a show, went on stage.
现场热烈的气氛激让我兴奋起来
And got that pre-gig adrenaline rush,
然后就出现...
and started to...
你懂的 所以...
You know, um, so...
为了大家的安全着想 我不再公演
For everyone's safety, I stopped playing shows.
但我会在录音室里继续唱歌♥
I can still play in the studio.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
这种事对你不公平 很糟心
That is so incredibly unfair and awful.
有意思的是...
Um, it's... You know, it's funny, I, I...
我之前不认为自己是那种希望别人
I didn't think that I was the type of guy who wanted
同情我的人 但...
people to feel bad for me, but...
你却说出了
You just said the exact thing
我极度渴望别人跟我说的话
I've been dying for someone to say to me.
对不起
I am sorry.
没关系 我只是没想...
It's fine. I'm just not...
我知道 你没想...
I, I know you're not. Um, uh, you, you...
你说得很清楚
Made that very clear. I, um...
我们还是...
Uh, let's, let's just...
我还真没想到
I did not predict that
你会喜欢中东的放荡♥女♥人
you'd be a fan of the slutty women of Middle Earth.
味最美甜甜圈 停业
我不是想放你鸽子
I'm not blowing you off.
不过我正在调查的案件中出现了线索
It's just this is a lead in the case I'm working on.
当然 我还是走吧
Of course, um... I should go.
-跟刚才的事无关 -知道 无关
- It's not about... - No, no, no. Uh...
受害者可能是被甜甜圈害死的
Our murder victim might have been killed by a donut.
我懂
I, I get it.
谢谢 我再联♥系♥你 真的
Thank you. I'll call you. Really!
肉食坊
抱歉 我们打烊了
I'm sorry, but we're closed.
我是西雅图警局的巴比诺警探
Detective Babineaux, Seattle PD.
你见过这个人吗
Have you ever seen this man?
感觉不太眼熟
I can't say he looks familiar.
你能让同事能看一眼吗
Perhaps a coworker could look?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表