剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
乐队成员都是我们学校里无可救药的坏学生
They're these burn-out losers from my high school.
你知道我们可以在哪里找到他们吗
Do you know where we can find them?
你好 克利夫兰
Hello, Cleveland!
我想你们就是绝帽组合
I take it you're the Ass Hats.
我有几个问题想问你们
I've got a couple of questions for you.
在逃乐队
你和金宝·库伯是什么关系
What was your relationship with Kimber Cooper?
有时候在啦啦队训练营时
Well, sometimes at cheer camp, we braid each other's hair
我们会互相编小辫 聊聊今天摄入的卡路里
and talk about how many calories we ate.
我们的鼓手想说的是
What our drummer is trying to say is
我们的社交圈并没有什么交集
that we didn't exactly hang out in the same social circles.
没错 我可不喜欢每次别人投进一个球
Yeah, I'm not the type who falls into the splits
都得劈叉翻跟头来庆祝一番
every time some jock gets a ball in the right place.
啦啦队也是一种运动
Um, cheerleading is a sport. FYI.
什么
What?
那么 你并没有和金宝一起玩
So, you didn't hang out with Kimber,
-但是你认识她 -大家都认识她
- but you knew her? - Everyone knew her.
不管他们想不想
Whether they wanted to or not.
她失踪的那晚你在哪里
Where were you the night she went missing?
我们整晚都在这里排练
We were here all night,rehearsing.
我们在这里整晚排练
We were rehearsing all night.
这里 整晚排练
Here, all night rehearsing.
哪天晚上
And what night was that?
金宝·库伯失踪的那晚
The night Kimber Cooper went missing.
日期呢
The date?
那肯定是个周五 对吗
It was definitely a Friday. Right?
所以 你知道你是在整晚排练
So, you know you were rehearsing all night,
但是你却不记得到底是哪个晚上
but you don't remember the exact night it was?
不 听着 很抱歉我不能
No. Look, sorry I can't
细数出每个和我们一起上学的啦啦队长
account for the whereabouts of every cheerleader
都去过哪里
we went to school with.
因为刻薄很有帮助
'Cause being snarky helps.
别再闹了 把前灯打开
Stop screwing around. Turn the headlights back on.
安全带显得你的胸很丰满 宝贝
That seat belt really makes your boobs pop, babe.
你能冷静一会吗
Will you chill out?
我不想当着他们三个的面说这个
I didn't want to say this in front of all three of them,
但是我有一个影像金宝和乐队在车里
but I had a vision of Kimber in a car with the band.
她不只是和他们是朋友
Not only was she friendly with them,
她还和内特在一起乱搞
but she was fooling around with Nate.
真的吗
Really?
女高中生的选择总是很奇怪
High school girls make weird choices.
我去试试看能不能调出监控录像
I'm gonna try to get a look at the security footage.
我真讨厌在一位可爱的女士
I hate to interrupt a lovely lady
补充肉制产品的时候打断她 但是
while she replenishes the meats but, uh,
又到时间了
it's that time again.
卫生督查
Health inspection.
难道你还希望我鼓掌喝彩吗
Are you expecting me to applaud?
完全卫生
Ooh! Safe by a whisker.
我能问下有多少员工到岗吗
Can I ask how many employees are on site any particular day?
这真是个奇怪的问题
That's an odd question.
如果我是在检查你是否有
Not if I'm checking to make sure
足够的洗手台的话 就不算奇怪
you have enough hand-washing stations.
你是业主吗
Are you the proprietor?
这次是突击检查 你知道的
It's a pop inspection. You know the drill.
我知道 每年一次检查
I do. One inspection per year.
而我们两个月前刚刚做过了
And we just had ours, um, two months ago.
现在是每年两次了
Oh, it's twice per year now.
新政策
New policy.
给出口标志拍照 也是新政策吗
And taking photographs of exit signs? More new policy?
如果你对我
If you've got a problem
详细的调查流程有问题的话
with me thoroughly documenting my inspection,
那么我建议你给分局的蒂娜打电♥话♥
then I suggest you call Tina at district.
你知道她有多喜欢那样
You know how much she likes that.
你先请
After you.
我的卷发棒坏了 我要用下你的
Oh, my curling iron died. I'm using yours.
请自便
No problem whatsoever.
你的头发看上去很可爱
Your hair looks really cute.
你想让我帮你弄后面吗
Want me to do the back?
好吧
Uh, okay.
今天真的很奇怪
Today was so weird.
我帮助审问这个在我原来高中读书的证人
I helped interview this witness who goes to my old high school
那完全把我带回了原来的时光
and it totally sent me into a time warp.
你是不是脑子里面都是巴雷特的回忆
Ugh, were you flooded with memories of Barrett?
你的高中男友 给你写了三张笔记
Your high school boyfriend who wrote you a three-page note
来解释为什么你们应该一起失去童贞
on why you should lose your virginity together?
我很高兴你还记得我和巴雷特的事情
I love that you remember my stories about Barrett.
我记得所有事情
I remember everything.
我肯定会赢得奥利维亚·摩尔知识竞猜
I would so win the Olivia Moore game show in a second.
拜托 我肯定也会赢佩顿·查尔斯问卷
Please. I would crush Peyton Charles trivia.
好吧 我高中最好的朋友是谁
Okay. Who was my best friend in middle school?
乔安妮·波茨 直到她搬家去科罗拉多
Joanne Potts, until she moved to Colorado, and then you hung out
然后你就一直和邻居家男孩一起
with the next door neighbor boy
直到青春期来袭 关系变得有点奇怪
until puberty made things weird.
他的名字是
And his name was?
-拉里什么的 -盖步尔
- Larry something... - Gable.
很好 这确实有点奇怪
Very good. You know, it's kind of weird,
但是拉维让我想起他了
but Ravi reminds me of him a little.
他们俩都又呆但又很自信 完美混合体
They're both geeks, but confident. It's a nice mix.
现在怎么样了
How are things going?
和拉维 我们真的得谈这个吗
With Ravi? Should we talk about this?
把性的那一部分省掉就好了
Maybe just don't tell me about sex.
-可是我们只会做这个啊 -得了吧
- Oh, cause that's like all we do. - Stop.
我说真的
No, it is.
每时每刻都在滚床单
Like all the time.
-滚啊滚啊滚床单 - 够了
- Banging and banging. - No, don't!
话说现在到底什么情况
Okay, what the hell is going on here?
我们简直像是枕头大战的战前状态
We're like pre-pillow fight.
-而且我们还在讨论男生 -就是
- And we're talking about boys. - I know, right?
我们好久没有这么喧闹地少女一回了
You know, we haven't been blatantly girlie in a really long time.
感觉挺棒的
It's nice.
我们这礼拜该去上单车课
We should go to spin class this week.
对啊
Yeah, we should.
太好了 你来了
Oh, good. You're here.
我回看了那个仓库的安保录像
So, I reviewed the security footage from the storage facility.
金宝失踪的那个晚上
The night Kimber went missing,
内特的车就停在仓库那儿
Nate's car was parked at the storage facility
从那天晚上六点一直到第二天早上七点
from 6:00 that night to 7:00 the next morning.
所以绝帽组合的成员没有说谎
So, The Ass Hats weren't lying?
先别这么快下定论
Not so fast.
那天晚上有另外五辆车驶进去
Five other cars came in that night.
而且这一辆被报偷窃
And this one was reported stolen.
它只在那儿停了几分钟
It was only there for a few minutes.
如果内特和那些女孩是先上他的车
What if Nate and the girls showed up in his car first,
然后卡梅伦接上他们
then Cameron picked them up
再一起坐被盗的那辆车离开呢
and they all left in the stolen vehicle?
你太牛了
You are so awesome at this.
只是经验之谈啦
Yeah, well, it's a working theory.
我们拿这个回去给那些孩子看 施施压
We'll take it back to the kids, lean on them,
看看有没有人再吐出点什么
see if anyone slips up.
还好没有音乐声
There's no music, thankfully.
我的天
O-M-G.
乐声消逝之日
金宝死去那晚 内特和她都在车上
Nate was in the car with Kimber the night that she was killed.
可能是僵尸所为 现在连内特都死了
Possibly by a zombie, and now Nate is dead.
但显然不是僵尸干的 他的头骨塌陷了
But apparently not by a zombie. His skull was caved in,
但是就我所看到的 他的大脑完整无缺
but from what I could tell, none of his brains were removed.
僵尸怎么可能放着这么好吃的大脑不吃呢
Why would a zombie leave behind perfectly edible brains?
也许他被人打断了
Maybe he got interrupted?
也许这是个她
Or she.
女生什么事都做得出来
Girls can do anything.
就是嘛 就算讨论僵尸还是得
Yes, please, let's be politically correct
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表