剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我是僵尸
第一季第五集
我叫丽芙·摩尔 某种意义上来说 我死了
My name is Liv Moore, and I died, sort of.
我死前有一份前途光明的工作以及完美未婚夫
I had a promising career and a great fiance.
接着我参加了世界上
Then I went to the world's
最惨烈的船上派对 被变成了僵尸
worst boat party and got turned into a zombie.
现在我为了方便得到大脑在停尸间工作
Now I work at the morgue for access to brains,
但吃大脑有副作用
but brain eating has side effects.
我会拥有受害者的人格特征
I take on the victim's personality traits
并且能看到一些影像来帮助破案
and have visions which I use to help solve their murders.
我与一位警探一起工作 他以为我是个灵媒
I work with a detective who thinks I'm a psychic
以及我的上司 一名验尸官
and my boss, the medical examiner,
只有他知晓我的秘密
the only person who knows my secret.
我是以打击犯罪为己任的僵尸
I'm a crime-fighting zombie.
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
梅杰是赫尔顿庇护所的辅♥导♥员
Major is a counselor at Helton Shelter,
专为离家出走的青少年准备的中途康复站
a halfway house for teen runaways.
杰罗姆在赫尔顿的舍友 艾迪·西斯科
Jerome's roommate, Eddie Cisco,
四天前失踪了
disappeared four days ago.
好的 我要把这个报给失踪人口部门
All right. I'm gonna walk this over to Missing Persons right now.
鞋子很棒
Nice kicks.
你看到我的朋友了吗
Have you seen my friend?
这就带你去找他
We'll have you to him in no time.
你是46码吗
You size 12?
请自便
Be my guest.
终极速度
我们喝的这是啥
What are we drinking?
南美某个偏远村子酿的梅斯卡尔酒
This is a Mezcal made in some remote village in South America.
是墨西哥的瓦哈卡州
Mexico. Oaxaca.
反正很难找啦
It's really hard to find.
每年也就酿个两百瓶左右吧
I mean, there's only, like, 200 bottles made a year.
他的广♥告♥商帮他弄来的
His agent got it for him.
祝我们永远不会下地狱
May we never go to hell,
一直能在自己的路上前进
but always be on our way.
准备出发 伙计们
Red light, people.
活到极致 挑战无限
Live to the max!
就算我在这里躺得再久
Even if I laid out here long enough,
也不会被晒黑
I still wouldn't get a tan.
我以前还长雀斑呢
I used to have freckles.
真想念我的雀斑啊
I miss my freckles.
两个小时
Two hours.
整整两个小时我们都在奔波取证
Two hours going back and forth on extraction.
同时还在树枝中爬来爬去
Meanwhile, we're in the middle of the sticks.
我还忘带手♥机♥了
And I forgot my phone.
我饿了
And I'm hungry.
在这里所有人里选 你最先吃谁
Of everyone here, who would you eat first?
我应该会先问问有谁能分我个苹果
I think first I'd ask if someone could spare an apple.
或者分我一半三明治
Or half a sandwich.
我周六看电视的时候
I was watching TV on Saturday
看到了一个鸡蛋沙拉三明治
and I saw an egg salad sandwich.
我就想 我活着的时候超爱鸡蛋沙拉三明治的
And I was like, I loved egg salad when I was alive.
肯定能做出味道差不多的代替品
There's gotta be an equivalent I can make.
素食主义者可以用豆腐代替
Vegans can pull it off with tofu,
我怎么就不能用脑子呢
so why can't I do it with brains?
所以我去派克街的手工香料店
So I went down to the artisanal spice shop on Pike,
就是那家四季香料
you know, Seasons For All Seasons,
买♥♥了点儿调味料
and I picked up some stuff.
最后做出来的三明治味道不错呢
In the end, the sandwich wasn't so bad.
没那么像 但也差不远了
It didn't quite hit the mark, but kind of close.
继续改进吧
So, work in progress.
我说 及时行乐哦
Hashtag, YOLO.
好吧 你就自个儿玩去吧
Okay, amuse yourself then.
我觉得你午餐可以吃烤脑串
I think you might be having shish kebab for lunch.
串在棍子上的食物是吧
I get it. Food on a stick.
你好幼稚
You're so juvenile.
鸡肉沙爹串
Chicken satay.
鸡尾酒烧小香肠
Cocktail wieners.
棒棒糖 冰棍儿
Lollipops. Popsicles.
棒棒糖蛋糕
Cake pops.
玉米热狗
Corn dogs!
是我
Hey, what's up?
-丽芙 -佩顿 怎么了
- Liv? - Peyton? What's wrong?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不是我有事
No, it's not me.
霍莉出事了
Holly was in an accident.
霍莉·德里斯科尔
Holly Driscoll?
不 是霍莉·怀特 Ω团的那个
No, uh, Holly White, from Mu Theta Zeta.
我天 发生什么事了
Oh, my God. What happened?
我正好在看霍莉的动态
I just started seeing these IP Holly Messages on my feed.
有人说是跳伞出了意外
Someone said it was a skydiving accident.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
霍莉的死亡之树
我和霍莉上同一所大学
Holly and I went to college together.
我们有段时间参加了同一个联谊会
We were in the same sorority for a while.
你去歇会儿吧
Well, you can sit this one out.
我没事
I'm fine.
我还以为我的大腿根子已经算白了呢
Man, I thought the insides of my thighs were pale.
那个...
Anyway, uh...
没什么特别的
Nothing out of the ordinary here.
降落伞打开了 装备也没问题
Her chute deployed, equipment looks good.
他们用的降落伞
The sport chutes they were using
对初学者来说比较危险
were dangerous to begin with,
这个降落地点也难度很高 胆子小的不敢跳
and this drop zone is not for the faint of heart.
可以入选达尔文进化奖了[各种另类死法]
Just your run-of-the-mill Darwin Award.
一群蠢蛋
Bunch of dumbasses.
-来了 -我知道你们认为这是人为失误
- Incoming. - I know you'll chalk this up to human error,
你们错了
but that's crap.
霍莉已经跳过无数次了
Holly's jumped a hundred times.
飞机里有问题
Something went wrong up in the plane.
她本来是最后跳的 结果 那家伙
She was supposed to go last. Instead, that guy...
他最后跳了 还慢了 他们俩都慢了
Went last. And late. Both of them.
我们着陆之后找不到他
He was nowhere to be find after we landed.
我们一直问发生了什么事 但他不说
We keep asking what happened, but he's not talking.
巴比诺警探
Hi, Detective Babineaux?
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
当然 你是梅杰 丽芙的朋友
Of course. Major. Liv's friend.
叫我克莱夫就好了 请坐
Please, call me Clive. Have a seat.
艾迪回来了吗
Did, uh, Eddie turn up?
没有 所以我才来这里
No. That's, uh, actually why I'm here.
艾迪没回来 杰罗姆也不见了
Eddie never came home. And now Jerome's missing.
他已经一周多没来赫尔顿庇护所了
He hasn't been by Helton Shelter in more than week.
我也没他的消息
And I haven't heard from him in a few days.
我今早打他的电♥话♥
I tried calling his phone this morning,
但无法接通
but the number's been disconnected.
你打电♥话♥到医院问过了吗
Have you called the hospitals?
问过朋友和他的亲戚了吗
Checked with friends, relatives?
能找的都找了
I... I did all of that.
你得去失踪人口部门报案
You should talk to Missing Persons.
我去过了
Yeah, I did that, too.
你是最后的希望了
Look, you're my last resort.
我现在非常忙
Man, I am buried right now.
我还有两桩案子没结
I've got two open investigations,
警督最近又在找我麻烦
my lieutenant's being a hard-ass lately...
我是谋杀组的 有尸体才开工
I'm homicide. I go to work when there's a body.
你这是失踪人口部门的活
This really is a Missing Persons case.
他们完全没用
They're useless!
他们一听到赫尔顿庇护所这几个字
The moment they hear Helton Shelter?
就不想理我了
They stop listening.
-他们没有回我电♥话♥ -好吧
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表