剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I promise you will never draw another free breath.
故事讲完了 唐
The story ends, Don,
你该签认罪书了
with you signing that confession.
我得说一句 真是令人吃惊
I have to say, this is surprising.
真没想到橙色安全服的我会如此讨人欢喜
I never knew orange safety gear would be so flattering.
我看起来挺有魅力的
I look positively rugged.
他完全信了
You were totally convincing.
你端着那个咖啡杯的时候
You held that coffee cup with real
确实挺有男子气概的
blue-collar machismo.
真让我兴奋
Now, that was thrilling.
我都要庆幸还好那个
I'm almost glad the sanitation officer
清洁工人什么都记不起来了
couldn't remember anything.
你感觉如何
So, how are you feeling?
大脑的影响在消退
The brains are wearing off.
我开始感觉到了原本的自我
I'm starting to feel like my old self.
那挺好
That's good.
我不是很确定
I'm not so sure.
马文·韦伯斯特的大脑
Marvin Webster's brains,
我吃过的最烂的大脑
the worst I've ever had.
我成为僵尸已经有好几个月了
I've been a zombie for months,
直到吃了马文的大脑之后我才这么像个禽兽
but I never felt like a monster until I ate Marvin.
现在他对我的影响差不多消失了
But now that he's almost out of my system,
我却极度渴望再来一口
I'm desperate for another hit.
因为马文的影响没了 我的感觉回来了
Because when Marvin's gone, my feelings come back.
在玛茜经历了那些事之后
And after what happened to Marcy...
在我对玛茜做了那些事之后
After what I did to Marcy,
我真的想有那种愧疚感吗
do I really wanna feel that?
吃一口就可以烟消云散了
One bite will make it all just float away.
但是我不能
But I can't let it float away.
无论我感觉如何 都不能成为
Whatever I feel, won't be a fraction
我对玛茜下手的借口
of what Marcy went through alone in the dark.
卡恩夫人 我是你女儿的朋友 我还留着这个
那会儿她还是真实存在的
Marcy was real.
那会儿她还活着
She was alive.
那会儿她还是人类
She was a person.
而我杀了她
And I killed her.
这就是痛苦吧
That's the thing about pain, isn't it?
对疼痛的感受不会使其消失
Really feeling it doesn't make it stop.
它只是证明你还活着
It just shows you you're still alive.
你们几个看到我的朋友了吗
Hey, have you guys seen my friend?
没有
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你见过 -没有
- Hey, have you... - No.
你们看到我的朋友了吗
Hey, uh, have you guys seen my friend?
寻人启事
没有
Don't think so.
你看到我的朋友了吗
Hey, uh, have you seen my friend?
兄弟 我刚刚看见他了
Brother, I just saw him.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
他在哪 他还好吗
Where is he? Is he okay?
放轻松 他好着呢
Whoa, whoa, easy. He's fine.
他在几个街区之外的家庭聚会上
He's at a house party a few blocks from here.
-如果你愿意的话我就送你去 -好的
- I'll walk you over, if you like. - Yeah.
-有人等你吗 -没有 就我自己
- Is anyone waiting on you? - No, it's just me.
这就带你去找他
We'll have you to him in no time.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表