剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I am five seconds away from naming it
然后给它做个奶酪三明治了
and then making it a grilled cheese.
这种母性冲动还真是停不下来
These maternal instincts are relentless.
我本来想在你家的僵尸绅士来之前
I was hoping to have these test subjects tagged and in their cages
给这些实验对象贴上标签放到笼子里去
before your zombie gentleman caller arrives.
说起来
Speaking of which,
我提到过我不小心
I mentioned that I accidentally
告诉了梅杰关于洛厄尔的事了吧
had to tell Major about Lowell, didn't I?
你肯定是不小心的
Must've slipped your mind.
没关系 他可能迟早要知道的
It's fine. He probably would've found out sooner or later.
-丽芙 -在这呢
- Liv? - Over here!
记得我上司吧 拉维
You remember my boss, Ravi.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry. I didn't realize
击拳的打招呼方式已经过时了
the bump-it, blow-it-up thing was over
我们只要摸摸老鼠就好了
and we're back to just tap your rats.
这只是做实验用的
It's just a bit of research.
人们常常看不起耗子
People are often dismissive of rats,
但它们非常聪明
but they are highly intelligent.
除了人类和一些灵长类动物
One of the only organisms,
只有这种生物拥有
along with humans and some primates, to possess...
认知能力 没错
Metacognition, yeah.
认知能力 就像
Metacognition, it's like, um,
你知道你有思考的能力
your awareness of your ability to think.
音乐家也有
Musicians have it too.
总之 很高兴认识你 而且了解这些事
Anyway. Nice to meet you, and be aware of it.
我也是 你是伦敦来的吗
Likewise. Are you from London?
肯顿
Camden.
阿森纳队的领地 我来自厄普顿公园
Arsenal territory. I'm from Upton Park.
都为英超球队
喜欢西汉姆 对吗
West Ham boy, is it?
我猜情况本可能会更糟
Well, I suppose it could be worse.
你可能会支持米尔沃尔队
You could support Millwall.
而你可能会支持托特纳姆热刺队
You could support Tottenham.
-或者切尔西队 -或者切尔西队
- Or Chelsea. - Or Chelsea.
为什么我会突然有冲动想到海港里倒茶
Why do I have a sudden urge to dump tea into a harbor?
意指波士顿倾茶事件
她什么意思
What's she talking about?
殖民者宣言 别管她
Colonist propaganda. Pay her no mind,
我们有僵尸检测要做
we have zombie tests to conduct.
走吧
Shall we?
我猜你是在用科赫法则
I assume you're employing
来试着确定
Koch's postulates in trying to determine
我们要对付的是嗜神经病毒
whether we're dealing with a neurotropic virus
或者可能是某种细菌性病原体
or perhaps some kind of bacterial pathogen.
我到底在说些什么
And what the hell am I talking about?
我以为你是个音乐家...
I thought you were a musician...
显然这个音乐家有着敏锐的科学大脑
Apparently one with quite the keen scientific mind.
就在他的肚子里
In his stomach.
当然了
Of course.
棒极了
Cool.
你觉得造成这种状况的原因是什么
What is your hypothesis on the root cause of our condition?
我在实验
Well, I'm testing a theory that
造成这种结果的原因是否是
its origin lies in a biochemical reaction catalyzed
由优托品这种恶性毒品和某种
by the combination of a bad batch of the drug Utopium
没被列在麦克斯雷杰能量饮料里的成分
and an ingredient, likely unlisted,
共同催化出来的生化反应
in the Max Rager energy drink.
所以你用耗子做实验来验证你的猜想
So you're using the rats to test the hypothesis.
我想通过闻名遐迩的试错法
My experiment will attempt to pinpoint the aforementioned combination
来确定上述组合是否正确
through the vaunted scientific tradition of trial and error.
变量是什么
Which one's the control?
A组 只供给水和糖分
Team Alpha, water and sugar only.
B组 90%麦克斯雷杰饮料和10%优托品
Beta, 90 percent Max Rager, 10 percent Utopium.
C组 20% D组 30%
Charlie, 20 percent. Delta, 30 percent.
E组 40%优托品
Echo, 40 percent Utopium.
好选择
Make good choices.
祝成功 伙计
Godspeed to you, mate.
我得回录音室了
I should go back to the studio.
那我们晚上见
Well... I'll see you later tonight?
看电影 记得吗
To watch a movie, remember?
酱汁 不错 待会见
Awesome sauce. See you later.
酱汁不错然后来了个朋友间的拍肩
Awesome sauce and a buddy punch?
是我想多了 还是他只把我当朋友看
Is that my imagination, or did I just get friend-zoned?
抱歉 那是个反问吗
Sorry was that not rhetorical?
上次我们接吻时还火花四射的
The last time we kissed there were sparks.
四射到我觉得我需要一个焊工用的头盔
Like, I thought I'd need a welder's helmet sparks and...
你觉得刚才那样算火花四射吗
did that seem sparky to you?
我该观察你们接吻吗 如果知道的话...
Oh, I should've been observing the kiss? Had I known...
上星期我们还进展顺利呢
Things were so great with us last week.
就像买♥♥了新内衣一样那么好
Like, buying new underwear great.
而现在我觉得自己像疯了一样
And now I just feel like a crazy person
因为其实我们没到那一步吗
because what if that's not where we're at, right?
这真是个复杂的信♥号♥♥
That was mixed signals.
咱能只谈论你是个僵尸这件事吗
Can we just talk about you being a zombie?
吃脑子 当个活死人
Brain-eating, being undead,
这些才是你该和我深入探讨的事情
these are things you can discuss at length with me.
但是我教不了你如何当个好女友
But I can't give you the girlfriend experience?
我觉得你表达得有些偏差
I don't think that means what you think it means.
怎么了
What's wrong?
克莱夫·巴比诺警探
Detective Clive Babineaux
承认西雅图警方存在主次不分的问题
confirmed the Seattle Police's misplaced priorities.
从谋杀组到市长办公室 没有人愿意
No one, from the Homicide department to the Mayor's office,
看到未解案件公示板上又出现了一大堆名字
wants to see a bunch of names go up on the unsolved murders board.
挺准确啊 但我没想到你会公开说出来
Wow. It's accurate, but I didn't think you'd go on record.
我没有 你前未婚夫把我坑惨了
I didn't. Your ex screwed me.
我已经降职到做文书工作了
I'm a pariah upstairs, and I've been demoted to paperwork detail.
西雅图警方忽视失踪儿童
谢谢你把我介绍给他
Thanks for making the introduction.
这是一个生命
艾米丽的大脑一直让我回到新生儿监护室
Emily's brain keeps pulling me back to the NICU.
我知道那不是我的孩子 但感觉他就是
I know he's not my baby, but it feels like he's mine.
尽管他们抱有期待
As much as they might wish it,
但他也不是斯派洛家的孩子
he's not the Sparrows' either.
当妈真是难
What a pain in the ass, being a mom.
你这么担心
This much worrying,
而你的孩子可能根本不领情
all for a child who probably won't appreciate it.
伊娃·摩尔
医院行政管理人员
看看谁来了
Surprise!
你好啊 陌生人
Well, hello there, stranger!
你好帅啊
You look so handsome.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴见到你
Oh. Okay. Nice to see you too. Mmm.
你不是也来要天然气费的吧
Wait, you're not looking for gas money, too, are you?
我总得有点进步啊
I need to get from A to B.
某人得找个兼♥职♥工作了
It's time for someone to get a part-time job.
丽芙 你能提醒一下妈妈
Liv, can you please remind Mom
你在我这个年纪的时候没做过兼♥职♥工作吗
that you never had a part-time job when you were my age?
奥利维亚 你能善意地告诉你弟弟
Olivia, would you kindly inform your brother
在你整个学术生涯里面
that you also had a perfect 4.0 GPA
你的成绩可是全优吗
during your entire academic career.
你要做的是把成绩给提上去
You need to get from B to A.
妈是对的 做份兼♥职♥挺好的
Mom's right. A job might do you good.
教会你什么是责任感
Teach you some valuable lessons about responsibility.
你和她一伙了
You're on her side?
这是不是有点过了
Is this a bit?
我像你那么大的时候 我努力学习
When I was your age, we valued hard work.
对啊 在穷困潦倒的2004年
Yeah, back in the hardscrabble year of '04.
所有的CD都被你们烧了
All those CD-ROMs that needed burning.
我们这是为你好
We just want what's best for you.
好吧 你赢了 还有什么吗
Fine. You win. What else is new?
我选了一些附近的兼♥职♥供你参考
I picked up applications from a few places in the neighborhood
肉食坊
工作申请表
他们都是要雇佣年轻人的
that are hiring teenagers.
你去送餐的时候 能至少穿件
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表