剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
- They don't return my calls. - Okay.
我知道你非常沮丧
I get that you're frustrated.
他们的能力也有限
They're stretched thin over there,
不过我可以给我的兄弟打个电♥话♥
but I can put a call in to my guy
把杰罗姆放到优先寻找的名单上
and get Jerome moved up the priority list.
你最近一次见到他是在什么时候
When'd you last see him?
上周四
Uh, it was last Thursday.
他正要去滑板公园找艾迪
He was headed to the skate park, to go look for Eddie.
他穿着灰色和蓝色相间的连帽衫
He was wearing a gray and blue hoodie,
蓝色的T恤衫 牛仔裤 帆布鞋
blue T-shirt, jeans and sneakers.
帆布鞋是美国国旗样式的高帮鞋
They were American flag high tops.
你还记得杰罗姆提过的那个
Do you remember the skate park guy
滑板公园的人吗
that Jerome was talking about?
他管那个人叫毒糖人 他说那个人很可怕
He called him the Candyman. Said he was scary,
而且还给孩子们提供毒品
and that he was giving drugs to kids?
我们能不能不要去现场
Can... Can we not go down there
先查查他的底细
and just check him out or something?
我会通知我失踪人口部门的朋友
I'll let my guy at MPU know.
梅杰 不要做傻事
Major, don't do anything stupid.
霍莉跟我是截然不同的人
Holly was the opposite of me.
她充满冒险精神 向往自♥由♥
She was adventurous and free,
过去的我墨守成规 谨慎小心
I was disciplined and safe.
她与我认识的任何一个人都不同
She was unlike anyone I'd ever met.
她几乎违反了Ω团的每一条规定
There wasn't a Mu Theta rule she didn't violate.
我想或许正是因此我们才把她踢了出去
I guess that's why we kicked her out.
尽管我不能理解她
Even though I didn't understand her,
但我仍想活得和她一样
part of me wished I could be her.
你知道吗 你不用非得
You know, you don't have to, um...
吃她的脑子
Eat her.
我们还有别的脑子
We're not lacking for options.
我们有死去的交通安全员
We have the crossing guard,
在公园突发中风身亡的妇人
the lady who stroked out in the park...
没关系
It's fine.
我想说的是
I mean...
虽然这样做有点奇怪
It is a little weird,
就好像我要看她的日记 但是
like I'll be reading her diary or something, but...
我一直都在读取陌生人的记忆
I do this for strangers all the time.
如果非要说我对谁有所亏欠 那就是霍莉
If there's someone I owe it to, it's Holly.
她的朋友看起来非常确定她的死绝非意外
That friend of hers seemed so sure this wasn't an accident.
如果她确是被人谋杀 我必须要为她找出真♥相♥
I have to know if someone did this to her.
哀悼亡友
乞力马扎罗山 伯利兹城的灰岩坑
Kilimanjaro, the cenotes in Belize...
她这些照片看上去都很像国家地理杂♥志♥的配图
All these profile pictures look like a National Geographic.
真是一个蠢极了的死法
God, what a dumb way to die. Ugh.
不要从飞机上往下跳
Don't jump out of planes.
她的死好像是自然有意为之
Like nature intended.
如果她多花点时间读读书
You know, if she'd spent more time reading
而非藐视重力
than flipping the bird to gravity,
她就会知道 飞得越高
she'd know that you're going down
离太阳越近 就会落下来
when you fly too close to the sun.
很多人都玩高空跳伞 不是人人都是伊卡洛斯
Lots of people skydive. That doesn't make you Icarus.
希腊神话中的人物 用其父制♥作♥的蜡翼飞得太高以致翅膀被太阳融化 坠海而亡
没错 但是霍莉既跳伞又探索洞穴
True, but Holly went skydiving, spelunking,
不仅参加极限跳伞 还登山冒险
base jumping, mountain climbing...
参加那么多危险的活动
All the dangerous-angs?
所以 从统计学上来说
So statistically,
比起伊卡洛斯
she had an even greater chance
她自我毁灭的几率更大
of self-destructing than Icarus.
我并非对此麻木不仁
Oh, I'm not being insensitive.
这是事实
It's true.
而且她的确也很风趣
And yes, it's also true that she was funny...
很聪明 也很美丽动人 而且
and smart and beautiful, and...
当你需要她时 她总是你可靠的后盾
Always had your back when you needed it.
所以我才那么生气 她抛弃了这一切
That's why I'm so pissed off. 'Cause she threw it away.
我不知道 我认为她对此并不认同
I don't know, I think she'd disagree.
我认为她是一个视死亡为生命最终归宿的女孩
I think she was a dying- as-a-consequence-of-life kind of girl.
这确实是个不错的想法
That's a nice thought.
但是说这话的人
But people who say that,
往往都在享受他们美好生活
say that from the comfort of their aliveness.
我记得有一次我在有机实验室得了八十九分
I remember one time she found me wandering
她找到我时 我正在神情恍惚地游荡
in a fugue after I got an 89 on my organic chem lab,
我当时几乎都打算医学院退学了
and I was like, so much for medical school.
真是疯了 不过我理解你 继续
Okay, insane. But I get it. Go on.
她当时对我说
And she was like,
丽芙 在生命的长河里
Liv, the grades and crap don't matter
成绩和琐事根本不值一提
in the long run.
你必须开始吸取生命的精髓了
You gotta start sucking the marrow out of life.
在回Ω团的路上
And on the way back to Mu Theta,
我们翻过栅栏 在别人的泳池里游泳
we hopped a fence and swam in someone's pool.
我现在在回忆这件事
Now that I think about it,
那或许是我大学时期最美好的时光之一
that was one of the best times I ever had in college.
你都没跟我说过 我觉得被你背叛了
You didn't tell me that! I feel so cheated on.
但是我们两个一起投票把她从Ω团除名了
And yet we both voted to kick her out of Mu Theta.
这可不算我们最美好的瞬间
Not our finest moment.
好吧 不过你都忘了
Okay, but you're forgetting how,
她的出格之处
like, over the top she was.
还记得她凌晨四点才回到宿舍吗
Remember when she'd come crashing home at, like, 4:00 A.M.?
然后她任她的炮♥友♥赤身裸体地
Then she'd leave her naked strays
睡在沙发上 我们第二天早上起来才发现
on the couch for us to find in the morning.
她当时只是一个大学生
She was just being a college student.
你之前是否担心过
Didn't you ever worry
她发现了某些事情 我们却对此一无所知
she had something figured out that we didn't?
这些照片是昨晚发布的
This post is from last night.
快看看我找到了什么 派对的中心人物
Look what I found! The life of the party.
洛厄尔 控制一下自己
Lowell, control yourself.
我很久没有听到那美妙的声音了
I haven't heard that beautiful voice in so long.
没事的
It'll be fine!
-你已经做过无数次了 -走
- You've done this a thousand... - Go!
脸书居然能知道
Doesn't it freak you out
你在考虑买♥♥双新靴子
that Facebook somehow knows
或者考虑减肥
that you were thinking of buying boots
是不是挺吓人的
and reducing belly fat?
我需要你帮忙调查霍莉·怀特
I need you to look into Holly White.
就是昨天死掉的那个跳伞员
She's the skydiver from yesterday.
你在那个白板上看到她的名字了吗
Do you see her name in red up there?
这事不是凶杀案
It's not a homicide.
联邦航♥空♥局已经定案为事故了
The FAA ruled it an accident.
在我们给出定论前那个定案还不能算数
That ruling's not official until my office weighs in.
我们还在等毒物检测结果
We're still waiting on toxicology.
同时
In the meantime...
同时你要求我凭空立案
In the meantime you want me to invent a case.
我有两桩未结的案子呢 丽芙
I've got two open, Liv.
我们队长很凶的
My lieutenant is a moody dude.
我们有发现前可以先保密
We can keep things quiet till we have something.
我看到了一个影像
I had a vision.
看到了那个和霍莉一起跳伞的人
This guy that Holly jumped with,
他叫洛厄尔·特雷西
his name's Lowell Tracey.
我看到他吼她来着 他吓到她了
I saw him freak out on her. He scared her.
而且她的一个朋友
And one of her friends is sure
很确定她的死和这个人有关
he had something to do with her death.
拜托了 我们必须做点什么
Please, we have to do something.
她是我大学里的朋友
She was a friend from college.
好吧
Alright.
东窗事发前我可以帮你
I've got your back until it hits the fan.
你是不是还没看出来
If you haven't noticed,
我在这儿已经很不受欢迎了
I'm not winning any popularity contest around here.
虽然我觉得不妥 但是我还是会找...
Against my better judgment, I'll bring in...
洛厄尔·特雷西 谢谢
Lowell Tracey. Thank you.
他们的头盔上还有摄像头
Oh, and they were wearing helmet cams.
我们还需要那份录像带
We're gonna need that footage.
好的 还有什么吩咐
Got it. Anything else?
叫我来干什么
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表