剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I'll be damned.
一针剂 或者两针
One dose, maybe two.
拉维是这么说的
that's what Ravi said.
我只下半针剂量 后果我自负
I'll take half and live with the results.
要么干脆跟他们同归于尽
Or die with them.
剩下的拉维都能还原
Ravi can reverse-engineer with whatever's left.
梅杰来电
我都开始担心你了
I was starting to worry about you.
我们有这么多过节 你这么说还真暖心
After all we've been through, that warms my heart.
你怎么会拿着梅杰的手♥机♥
Why do you have Major's phone?
他拿了属于我的东西
He took something of mine.
我只是在设法要回来而已
I'm just trying to get it back.
-请你不要伤害他 -我答应你
- Please don't hurt him. - I give you my word.
把那些猴脑给我 他就平安无事
Bring me those monkey brains, and he'll be fine.
你不说话可别是
I take it by your silence
想玩"什么大脑"这出吧
we're not going to play the "what brains" game.
这就对了 但是我要说清楚的是
I appreciate that. But let me be clear.
如果我拿不到那批脑子
If I don't get back my brains,
我就要开他的颅 吃他的脑
I'm opening up his skull and eating his.
你声音这么抖
Judging by the quiver in your voice,
而且他宁愿被冻死
and the fact that he was willing to freeze to death
也不愿出♥卖♥♥♥你 我想这顿饭将会
rather than give you up, i'm guessing that's a meal
让我们的关系更上一台阶
that would bring our relationship to the next level.
我会把它们带过来的 告诉我地点
I'll bring them. Tell me where.
我要见梅杰
I want to see Major.
你不想先叙叙旧吗
You don't want to catch up first?
我有太多话要跟你说了
I have so much to tell you.
一会再说吧
Raincheck, then.
把那小崽子带出来
Bring out the Boy Scout.
就是这东西
That is the right stuff.
摩尔小姐 荣幸之极
Miss Moore, it's always a pleasure.
梅杰
Major.
别转身
不错
Mmm. So good.
物价上涨 你就别做白日梦了
With runaways, you don't need to get fancy,
天然香料就够了
the natural flavors do all the work.
我讨厌那噪音
I hate that noise.
我喝过心包液
I tried pericardial fluid,
吃过淋巴
I tried lymph.
它的发烟点很高
It has this surprisingly high smoke point...
卧倒
Get down!
天啊 不 求你了
Oh, God. No, please, please.
布莱恩 都是他干的 我就是个肉贩子
Blaine, he did this to me, I'm just an artisanal butcher.
就是个厨师 求你了
I'm just a chef. Please.
好吧 赶紧离开这
It's okay. Just get out of here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 上帝保佑你
Thank you, God bless you.
所有小队请注意 我们收到了
All units, we have a 10-50N,
噪音投诉电♥话♥ 第十大街1021号♥
noise complaint, 1021 10th Avenue.
肉食坊 可能有枪战
Meat Cute Charcuterie. Possible gunshots.
接线员 我是铃木 我就在附近
Dispatch, this is Suzuki, I'm right there.
我去看看 如果需要支援就无线电联络
I'll check it out and radio if backup's required.
结束
Out.
快跑吧
Walk away from this.
看看你都干了什么
Look what you did, man.
这就是我们需要的
Just what we need.
噪音投诉
A noise complaint.
你能掌控
You've got the slow and
缓慢痛苦死亡的过程 是吧
agonizing death thing under control, right?
太好了 希望会疼死你
Great. I hope it hurts.
我的妈呀 好疼
Mother Jones! That hurts.
你杀了梅杰 对不对
You killed Major, didn't you?
先放下枪 好吗
Okay, let's put the gun down, huh?
有话好好说
Let's talk.
你不一枪爆了我的头是有原因的
There's a reason you didn't aim for my head.
我是唯一知道
I'm the only one who knows
西雅图所有僵尸的人
who all the zombies are in Seattle
还知道他们住哪 所以你真的不能杀我
and where they live, so, really you can't kill me.
你杀了洛厄尔
You murdered Lowell.
听我说
Just listen to me!
我养活了整个西雅图的僵尸
I feed Seattle's zombies.
哪怕我不干了 他们也不会停止吃脑子
If I stop doing that job, they don't stop eating,
然后僵尸末日就开始了
and the zombie apocalypse begins.
如果你杀了我
If you kill me,
所有你爱的人都会变成僵尸或是腹中餐
everyone you love becomes a zombie or zombie food.
丽芙
Liv...
不
No.
我们得止血
We have to stop the bleeding.
在这陪着我 好吗
Just be here with me, okay?
我告诉过你这有僵尸
I told you there were zombies.
你不肯相信我
You didn't believe me.
等等
Wait.
天啊 他居然不知道
Oh, man. He doesn't know?
你活得可真是太讽刺了
Dude, you are about to go out with one large dose of irony.
西雅图的卓越僵尸猎手
Seattle's preeminent zombie hunter
一直都没意识到他所爱的人...
not realizing the entire time that his own beloved...
我是说
I mean,
你所爱之人的头发 眼睛 肤色
the hair, the eyes, the complexion,
你以为那些是
you thought those were, what,
品位奇特的妆容吗
just questionable style choices?
丽芙
Liv...
你
You?
梅杰
Major.
别这样
Please.
-别这样 -真是浪费
- Please, I... - What a waste.
所有的这些喧嚣与愤怒 都是为了什么
All this sound and fury. And for what?
什么都不为
Nothing.
我有朋友身居高位
I've got friends in high places.
明天的头条
Tomorrow's headline,
疯子枪袭肉食坊
crackpot shoots up butcher shop?
杀了我的人 我会再造一批
Kill my crew, I'll make more.
杀了我的顾客
Kill my customers,
我会再找下家
I'll make more.
费了我的钱 我会
You cost me money. I'll make...
再挣啊 混球
Make more now, bitch.
-你干了什么 -你被治愈了 恭喜
- What did you do? - You're cured, mazel tov.
你是不是...这
Did you... is this...
哦不
Oh, no.
你真是坏了我的好事
Oh, no, you've really screwed the pooch now.
如果你活下来了 告诉我
Let me know if you survive.
你现在是我们的小白鼠了
You're our guinea pig now.
假如有僵尸末日 就当我没说吧
If there's a zombie apocalypse, assume I didn't.
浴血与超越
我是铃木 一切安全
It's Suzuki. All clear here.
就是些一些小孩放鞭炮
Just some kids shooting off firecrackers.
你应该把这个喝了
You should try to get this down.
这不会满足你的欲望
It won't satisfy your cravings,
但会让你恢复体力
but it'll help you get your strength back.
你会觉得好受一点
It gets better,
但我不想说谎说你会习惯这种感觉
but it would be lying to say you get used to it.
但现在说谎对你来说不是小菜一牒吗
But doesn't lying come naturally to you by now?
你是只僵尸啊
You're a zombie.
你从湖上那一晚就是僵尸了
Well, you've been a zombie since that night on the lake.
你不告诉我真♥相♥
Instead of telling me the truth,
却选择让我伤心 因为这样更容易
you decided it'd be easier to break my heart.
是更好的选择 一点都不容易
Better, not easier.
我知道如果我告诉你你会做什么
I know what you would've done if I told you.
你不信任我
You have no faith in me.
你最信任的人就是你
I have more faith in you than anyone ever.
你会跟我说没关系
You would've told me that it doesn't matter,
不管怎样你都会爱我
that you loved me anyway.
而从此你的生活宛如地狱
And you would've sentenced yourself
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表