剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Funny, I saw everything but a herpes ad around here.
阿迪给经理的礼物
Ah, Addy for the exec.
上级给下属的礼物
Ooh! Uppers for the downer.
-你好 -我刚刚找到了卡尔森
- Hello? - Hey, I just found Carson's
私藏的空白处方单
personal stash of blank prescription sheets.
是迪恩·麦库姆医生预开的
They're pre-signed by a... Dr. Dean McComb?
我猜是他爹
I'm guessing Daddy.
但是跳伞队的任何一个人都能搞到迷魂药
But any of the jump crew could have gotten the GHB.
他们都能拿到处方单
They all had access to the prescription papers.
你能去当地的药方核对一下
Can you check local pharmacies
麦库姆医生开的羟丁酸钠处方吗
for Sodium Oxybate scripts written by Dr. McComb?
-交给我吧 -太好了
- On it. - Great.
一会儿见
See ya later.
你这是
Well, well, well.
我...我只是...
I, uh... I was...
要去洗手间
Bathroom?
洗手间就在里面呢 继续找啊
It's down there somewhere. Have another look.
跟我喝一杯吧
Join me for a drink.
我听说霍莉跳伞之前被人下药了
I heard that Holly was drugged before the jump.
我还听说...
I also heard...
你们是大学时的朋友
You were friends in college.
我们在同一个联谊会
We were in the same sorority.
你就是那些因为她的行为不端
The chicks who banished her
就把她从联谊会驱逐出来的女孩之一
for not being a model sorority girl.
我认为Ω团的人应该知道
You know, I feel someone should inform the Mu Thetas,
裸奔和乱搞就是美式校园电影里
that streaking and sleeping around is model behavior
总演的那种典型行为
according to every American college movie ever.
那你当时是什么意见 同意还是反对
So how'd you vote? Yay or nay?
我不觉得那是驱逐 我只是...
I didn't think of it as banishing. I just...
只是...我的房♥间在客厅上面
It's... my room was above the living room
她总是大半夜放音乐 而且...
and she'd play music in the middle of the night and...
有时候我甚至在考试前夜都只能睡两个小时
There were nights before exams when I got maybe two hours sleep.
我希望我没投那票
I wish I hadn't voted the way I did.
现在看来都是些愚蠢的理由
They're stupid reasons now.
给她做尸检对你来说肯定也很难受
Couldn't have been easy for you, doing an autopsy on her.
很抱歉你不得不目睹她的惨状
I'm sorry you had to see her like that.
我也是
Me, too.
你们是很要好的朋友吗
Were you good friends?
越来越好的朋友
Getting better.
你知道吗 我们起跳前总是会喝一杯
You know, we'd always do a shot before a jump.
轮流带一瓶比较珍贵的酒
Take turns bringing a bottle of hard-to-find whatever.
这是传统来的
It was tradition.
可能正是那个时候她被下药了
That's when she could've been dosed.
那次是轮到谁带酒
Whose turn was it?
卡森
Carson's.
带了梅斯卡尔酒
Brought Mezcal.
是他倒酒的吗
Did he pour the shots?
我不记得了 我的注意力都集中在跳伞上了
I, uh, don't remember. I was a little bit preoccupied.
所以卡尔森在和雷恩秘密交往
So Carson and Ren are in a secret relationship.
我认为那不算交往
I wouldn't call it a relationship.
但是不管怎样 那是一个不算秘密的秘密
But, uh, whatever it was, it was a not-so-secret secret.
一个朋友之间都了然却不能公之于众的秘密
Something that, uh, friends know about, but the world can't.
现在就不是了
Well, until just now.
我为了得小红花太心急了
I am reckless in pursuit of brownie points.
你觉得告诉我这些会让你看起来比较无辜吗
You think telling me all this will make you look less guilty?
我觉得告诉你这些会让我约你出去的机率大一些
I think telling you all this gets me a better shot at a date.
为什么雷恩觉得应该怪你
Why did Ren think you were to blame?
他们都说你行为古怪 说你变了
They all said that you'd been acting weird, that you'd changed.
我是变了
Well, I have changed.
事实上变化太大了
Quite dramatically, as a matter of fact.
不得不重新评价我的生活
Had to completely reassess my life.
你知道是怎么回事
You know what it's like.
这是辣的
This is hot.
这就是跟僵尸约会的好处
Perks of dating a zombie.
干杯
Cheers.
谁比谁更白
《跟僵尸约会的好处》
The Perks of Dating a Zombie.
就是《关于一个男孩》里那个孩子演的 对吗
That's that movie with the About a Boy kid, right?
你说的是《温暖的尸体》
That's Warm Bodies.
-哦对 -不过要给你的尝试打五分
- Oh, yeah. - A for effort though.
但是浅黄色的头发 苍白的皮肤
But the white blonde hair, pale skin,
过于整齐的指甲
obsessively trimmed nails.
第一次见到你我就看出来了
I knew the moment I saw you.
你的头发是深色的
Your hair's dark.
那是染的
I dye it.
我要是金发会看起来很奇怪的
Yeah, I'd look freaky as a blonde.
你可以看到里面都是白色的
You can see my skunk stripe coming through.
所以我们两个都是僵尸
So we're both zombies?
不过这也不能使你无罪
That doesn't make you innocent though.
我看见你在飞机上对霍莉大吼
I saw you yelling at Holly in the plane.
-你吃了霍莉的... -我得知道发生了什么
- You ate Holly's... - I had to know what happened.
有道理
Fair enough.
好吧 你有过那种...
Okay, so have you had one of those...
发狂僵尸时刻吗
Psychotic zombie moments yet?
眼睛变红 大脑停滞
Eyes go red, brain turns off?
僵尸模式全开
Full-on zombie mode.
你更喜欢用这种说法吗
Is that the preferred nomenclature?
我在飞机上开始进入僵尸模式
I started to go into zombie mode on the plane.
我的肾上腺素爆发 我能感觉到自己在变化
My adrenaline was going, I could feel myself changing.
我想让霍莉先跳让她离我远一点
I wanted Holly to jump so she could get away from me.
然后我又怕离飞行员太近伤到他 我也跳了
Then I didn't want to be near the pilot, so I jumped.
在降落的过程中我满嘴白沫 僵尸模式全开
Went full-on, frothing-at-the-mouth zombie on the way down.
落地后 我等到自己
On the ground, I waited to
安全无害后才去找其他人
find the others until I was safe to be around.
不幸的是 他们问我到底去哪了的时候
Unfortunately, when they wanted to know where the hell I was,
我又不能说 不好意思 出了点僵尸状况
I couldn't say, "Sorry guys, zombie problems.”
你们在这儿呢
Oh, there you are.
我要走了
I'm gonna take off.
过来说声再见
I just wanted to say goodbye.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
你走得太早了
You're leaving awfully early.
是啊 我想要早点睡觉了
Yeah, I'm really bringing down this wake.
我还是止不住想起杰罗姆
I can't stop thinking about Jerome.
都过去一周多了
It's been over a week.
他不发短♥信♥了
He's stopped texting.
我觉得他出什么事了
I think something happened to him.
他会出现的
He'll turn up.
刚才抱歉打扰你们
I'm sorry if I interrupted something back there.
什么 不 我们在聊工作的事
What? No, that was work-related.
那一天总要来临的
It's bound to happen someday.
条子
Five-oh!
达利斯·威尔逊
Darius Wilson.
滚过来
Get your butt over here.
你怎么没回家
Why aren't you home, D?
得了吧 老兄 你想怎么样
C'mon, man. What do you want?
你知道杰罗姆吗
Do you know Jerome?
-你见过他吗 -没有 他最近没来
- You seen him? - Nah, he ain't been around lately.
而且我不知道他去哪里了
And no, I don't know where he went.
就像其他人一样
Just like everybody else.
其他人 是什么意思
What do you mean, everybody else?
我们最近有很多人失踪 酒鬼威利也是
We got lots of people gone. Even Willy the Wino's gone.
威利姓什么
What's Willy's last name?
姓酒吗
Le wino?
我怎么会知道
Man, the hell I don't know!
他就是个总朝着我们大叫的酒鬼
He's just a drunk dude that's always yelling at us.
大家玩得开心吗
Are we having fun yet?
小达 我需要名字 还有谁
Come on, D, I need names. Who else?
失踪
你见过克里斯汀·琼卡斯吗
失踪
药店的调查有进展吗
Get anywhere in the pharmacy search?
有
Yes.
在西雅图我并没有找到什么
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表