剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我是僵尸
第一季第十集
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
伊莉莎·马♥凯♥特
Eliza Marquette,
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥的广♥告♥部主管
Director of Advertising at Max Rager.
那个秘密报告上说麦克斯雷杰的产品
This secret report that Max Rager
有那种非常危险的副作用
had these seriously dangerous side effects.
伊莉莎说她会解决此事的
Eliza said she would take care of it.
是毒糖人 他闯进了我家
The Candyman guy! He broke into my house!
我杀了人
I killed a man.
给我看看
Show me.
他就在这儿倒下的
You know, he collapsed right here.
你有在服用什么药吗
Have you been taking any medications?
你们却不派出任何警探去调查
You won't assign even one detective to look into
九巨魔滑板公园那些失踪孩子事件了吗
the missing kids from Nine Trolls Skate Park?
布莱恩杀了那些孩子 而我吃了他们的脑子
Blaine killed those kids and I ate those brains.
布莱恩必须得死
Blaine has to die.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
手上的鲜血
我到那里的时候他就已经是那样了
He was like that when I got there.
你是说你是快十点半到的吗
You said you arrived just before 10:30.
十分钟前
Neighbors heard a shot
邻居听到特雷西先生的公♥寓♥有枪声
in Mr.Tracey's apartment 10 minutes before.
那时候你在哪
Where were you then?
开车
Driving.
很好 哪条街
Great. What streets?
我们可以调一下交通监控录像看看
We can check the traffic cameras.
给你
Here you go.
不会吧
Oh, no.
这是重罪
This is a very serious offense.
她在里面
She's in there.
发生什么事了
What happened?
洛厄尔·特雷西被发现死在公♥寓♥里
Lowell Tracey, found dead in his apartment.
显然是自杀 但邻居在枪响之前
Apparent suicide, but neighbors heard
听到了两个人的声音
two voices before the shot.
他们觉得是谁干的
Who do they think did it?
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
他们到的时候她在现场
She was at the scene when they got there.
她的不在场证明也够呛
And her alibi's not great.
如果你想休息一下 我替你看着
If you need a break, I can stay.
不行
Actually, you can't.
你得去私下找梅杰谈谈
You need to talk Major off the ledge.
还记得那个被他撬车的家伙吗 朱利安·杜邦
Remember that guy whose car he broke into, Julien Dupont?
梅杰称他毒糖人 他怎么了
The one Major calls "The Candyman." What about him?
梅杰打电♥话♥给我说他闯入了你们房♥子
Major calls me saying he broke into your house.
梅杰开枪打了他
Major shot him.
至少他自以为他杀了他
Or at least he thinks he did.
但我到你们家的时候 现场没有尸体
When I got to your place, there was no body.
连血迹都没有
Not even blood.
有弹壳 所以肯定发生了什么
Shell casings, so something happened,
但人被当胸打中三枪
but folks who get shot
是不可能就那么逃走的
three times in the chest don't just walk away.
我得走了 如果有事...
I have to go, but if anything happens...
这里我来 你去吧
I got her. Go.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
...called 911.
可以了
We're done here.
先生 我们还需要继续审问...
Sir, can we just have a minute to talk...
对特雷西先生进行火♥药♥残余测试时显示
The GSR on Mr. Tracey's hand is consistent
他手上有自己造成的伤口
with a self-inflicted wound.
典型的自杀
Textbook suicide.
验尸官确认之后 案子就结了
As long as the ME's office concurs, the case is closed.
你可以走了 请节哀
You can go. Sorry for your loss.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
毒糖人的能耐
就是那个毒糖人 好吗
It was that Candyman guy! All right.
他闯进来用锤子袭击我
He broke in, he came at me with a sledgehammer,
还质问大脑的事
raving about brains.
如果我手头没枪的话就死定了
If I hadn't had the gun, I'd be dead.
-你枪哪来的 -街上买♥♥的
- Where did you get the gun? - I bought it on the street.
是哦 正常人都会这么做
Oh, of course. As one does.
梅杰 你还在假释期 非法持枪可以让你...
Major, you're on probation. An illegal firearm charge could...
你知道什么时候买♥♥枪显得合理吗
You know when it makes sense to buy a gun?
就是当一个壮如山的家伙
When a dude built like a mountain
闯入你家想杀你的时候
breaks into your house trying to kill you.
我打中他的时候 他的眼睛变红了
When I shot the guy, his eyes turned red.
鲜红鲜红的 他到底是什么鬼
Bright red! What the hell is that?
问题不在于我的枪
My gun isn't the problem.
问题在于 万一这个被三枪打中胸口
The problem is what the hell I'm gonna do
却安然无事地离开的家伙回来的话
when a guy who takes three bullets to the chest
我该怎么办
and moseys off like it's nothing comes back.
解释不通的事太多了
Things just keep happening that don't make any sense,
而我似乎是唯一目击者
and it's like I'm the only one who sees it.
你会亲眼看到的
You'll be able to see for yourself.
好吗 克莱夫要搜查医院
All right? Clive's gonna sweep the hospitals.
他随时会打电♥话♥来
He'll call any minute, all right?
他会说他找到朱利安了
He'll say he found Julien,
看到枪伤了 一切就解决了
he saw bullet wounds, and that'll be that.
实际上 克莱夫和丽芙在一起
Actually, Clive's with Liv.
有件事你得知道
There's something you should know.
丽芙
Liv.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
你可以不用来的
You don't need to be here.
我得...
I need to, uh...
过来吧
Come on, come on.
我得吃东西
I need to eat.
创伤后应激障碍综合症的脑子还没消化...
I'm still on PTSD brain and I...
我想睡觉 但一闭上眼睛就是昨天的那些画面
I tried to sleep. I keep seeing yesterday over and over.
无论你需要什么 我都在呢
Whatever you need, I'm here.
什么都能帮你做
Absolutely anything.
我不知道昨天发生了什么
I don't really know what happened yesterday.
克莱夫把知道的都告诉我了 铃木一小时前
Clive told me all he knows and Suzuki was down here
也来找我非要我按照他的说法来
not an hour ago pushing his version of the story.
结果就是我要来证明洛厄尔是自杀
The end of which is me declaring Lowell a suicide.
他并不在乎
He wasn't interested in the
证据和结果不相符
fact that the evidence doesn't support it.
我知道 是谋杀
I know. It's murder.
洛厄尔刺了布莱恩 布莱恩开枪打死了他
Lowell stabbed Blaine and Blaine shot him.
-我看见了 -你看见了吗
- I saw it. - You saw it?
我实在不想谈这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
天呐 铃木在包庇他
God, Suzuki's covering for him.
布莱恩不知以何种方式掌控了警局
Blaine somehow has the police department in his pocket.
先是那些失踪的孩子 现在又是洛厄尔
The missing kids, now Lowell,
他让人不断消失
he's making people disappear.
我只想和往常一样工作
I just want to work like it's any day.
今天只是星期二或者别的什么日子
Today is just Tuesday or whatever it is.
-求你了 拉维 -好吧
- Please, Ravi? - Of course.
那是谁
Who's that?
这是丽贝卡·辛顿 31岁
Well, this is Rebecca Hinton, 31 years old.
记者 也是易怒的酒鬼
Journalist/raging alcoholic.
她的脑脊髓液
Her cerebrospinal fluid
基本上就是威士忌加冰加柠檬片
practically came out on the rocks with a lemon twist.
显然是她惊扰了抢劫她公♥寓♥的某个人
Apparently, she interrupted someone robbing her apartment.
她被发现躺在楼梯下 脖子摔断了
She was found at the foot of her stairs with a broken neck.
辛顿 她在观察家报工作吗
Hinton. Did she work at The Observer?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
警方不肯帮梅杰寻找庇护所的孩子时
She's the reporter Major worked with
她是和他一起工作的记者
when the police wouldn't help him find his shelter kids.
就是写了那篇揭发报道
The one that wrote the
致使他在监狱里被人打得很惨的那个人吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表