剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Maybe you had some idea
为何斯科特生活在惧怕魔鬼的恐惧中
why Scott E lived in constant fear of the Devil?
我看出来了你在暗示什么
I see what you're insinuating.
但是你没有证据
But you have no proof.
只有一个看到你俩那啥的目击证人
Just an eyewitness who saw the two of you in flagrante.
看看现在谁是老大
Boom Shakalaka!
孩子的DNA会告诉我们故事的真♥相♥
And that baby's DNA is gonna tell the definitive story.
你没有证据证明我和斯科特的死有关联
You have no proof that I had anything to do with Scott's death.
我们正在找证据呢
We're working on that.
但我猜你要是知道认罪可以不用做亲子鉴定
But my guess is you're going to confess to the murder
就会马上供认不讳
when you realize it'll spare you from a paternity test.
没有妈妈会希望把孩子送给对斯科特·小埃
No mom would want the family that emotionally abused
进行精神虐待并抛弃他的家庭
and abandoned Scott E raising that child.
斯科特告诉我如果我不打掉孩子
Scott told me if I didn't abort the baby,
他就会将此公之于众
he would tell everyone everything.
斯科特和孩子只能选一个
It was Scott or the baby.
麦蒂·拉尔森医生 你有权保持沉默
Dr. Maddy Larson, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can,
都能够并且将会成为呈堂供证
and will be used against you in a court of law.
就这样了 伙计们
That's all, folks!
我不知道她是怎样忍♥受这种煎熬
I don't know how she lives with herself.
她违背了每一条道德伦理规章
She violated every conceivable moral and ethical code
就因为她觉着
because she thought
生活把她原有的幸福夺走了
that life had cheated her out of the happiness she deserves.
你确定我帮不了忙吗
You sure I can't help?
做一个更完美的房♥客吗
And be an even more perfect houseguest?
没门
No way.
我想象不了她遇到...
I can't imagine what got into her...
你干了什么
What was that?
告诉我为什么我们不能在一起
Tell me why we can't be together.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me,
但是我也经历了很多黑暗
but my head goes to dark places.
你是 你是爱上别的人了还是
Did... Did you cheat on me or
觉得我烦了呢
did I start to bore you?
你知道斯科特·小埃说船上有僵尸吧
You know how Scott E said there were zombies at the boat party?
是啊
Yeah.
他说的是事实
He was right.
我看见过他们
I saw them.
别拿这事儿开玩笑
Don't kid about this.
我刚刚才从精神病院出来
I just checked myself out of a mental hospital.
我没在说笑 我绝不会这样对你
I'm not kidding. I wouldn't do that to you.
僵尸真的存在
Zombies really do exist.
是的
They do.
他们其中一个抓伤了我
And one of them scratched me.
这么说
So...
你也是
You're...
你也是他们中的一个
You're one of them?
你的头发 皮肤
Your hair, your skin...
这才是你取消婚礼的原因
That's why you called the wedding off.
那些杀了杰罗姆和艾迪的人
The people who killed Jerome and Eddie...
是僵尸吗
Zombies?
是的
Yeah.
终于知道真♥相♥的感觉如何
How does it feel to finally know the truth?
感觉好多了
Better.
上等切料
小心点 伙计
Careful, man.
这玩意就像月光之尘
This stuff is like moon dust.
致人迷幻 遨游宇宙的月光之尘
Mind-expanding, space-travel moon dust.
我的白金客户都快等不及了
My platinum-level clients are very excited.
20万美元 就这么点
$200,000. Right here.
值得这么多吗 我也不知道
Is it worth it? I don't know.
10次月球旅行得花多少钱来着
How much is 10 trips to the moon worth?
老大 老大
Boss! Boss!
不见了 我的货全不见了
They're gone. All my orders.
什么 你说什么
Wait. What are you saying?
我把它们都装上车了
I loaded 'em in the car.
回来解个手
I came back in to take a leak,
等我回到外面 它们就都不见了
and when I went back out, they were gone.
还真是
Yeah...
太抱歉了 老大
I'm so sorry, boss.
我会把它们拿回来的 要怎么做都可以
I'll get 'em back, no matter what I'm gonna get it back
我保证不会再有下一次了
and it's not gonna happen again...
起来
Get up.
我们得干活了
We've got work to do.
处于僵尸状态时 主体会持续有攻击性
And in zombie state, the subject remains aggressive.
但是 只要打上一针
Though, with each subsequent dose,
我试过成功将生命体征恢复到正常水平
I've succeeded in returning vital signs to normal levels.
可我现在实验材料快用完了
But I'm running out of materials for experimentation.
如果我不尽快找到解药的话
If I don't find a cure soon,
很快就没有足够的被污染的优托品
I won't have enough tainted utopium
来施用于活人僵尸的主体上了
to use on a human-zombie subject.
僵尸鼠已经被治愈了
Zombie rat is no more.
我已经有了解药的模板
I have a template for the cure.
只需多做一些实验 但我已经接近成功
More testing required, but I'm close.
太接近了
So close.
这手♥机♥密♥码♥有一万种可能的组合
Ten thousand possible combinations on this phone.
我已经试了三百个 大拇指都快麻掉了
I've tried 300 and I feel like my thumb is gonna fall off.
你想试一些吗
Do you want to do a few?
我冒不起这个险 亲爱的 抱歉
I can't risk it, hon. Sorry.
这双手时刻为拍摄而准备
These hands have to be camera-ready.
阿波罗号♥宇航员阿伦·约克
Apollo astronaut Alan York,
曾月球漫步的十二位宇航员之一
one of only 12 astronauts to ever walk on the moon,
人员失踪
西雅图警方称其已被正式宣布失踪
is now officially listed as missing, according to Seattle police.
两天前
Two days ago,
约克并未出席其于东区的图书签售会
York failed to show up at an East Side book signing,
当天晚些时候同样没能按照既定行程...
and later that day also missed scheduled appearances...
一位国家英雄怎么会莫名其妙失踪
How does an American hero just disappear?
往好了说 这是个适合找人的好日子
On the bright side, a nice day for a manhunt.
现在气温是63度 也就是17摄氏度
Right now it's 63 degrees, that's 17 Celsius.
你怎么一直在说这句
Why do you keep saying that?
我刚出去买♥♥杯咖啡 冷得屁♥股♥都要掉了
I went for a coffee and I just about froze my ass off.
我觉得你还是得再进修一下温度判断吧
I think you need a refresher course in temperature.
没错 凯茜
Right, Kathi.
在这样的时候 我们的心与阿伦·约克和
At a time like this, our thoughts and prayers
他的家人朋友同在
are with Alan York, his family and friends.
如果今天有人忘记穿得暖一点再出门
And with anyone who forgot to bundle up today,
室外可是跟预计的一样冷
it was chilly out there as predicted.
我可是提醒过你的哦 刺骨冷风...
Ooh, I warned you. Chilly, chilly winds...
噢我的天
Oh, my God.
强尼·弗罗斯特是个幻象
Johnny Frost was a delusion.
这是斯科特·小埃的大脑的指引
It was always Scott E's brain leading me around.
强尼·弗罗斯特可能
Johnny Frost probably
根本不认识斯科特·小埃
doesn't even know Scott E.
如果强尼·弗罗斯特不是他在当地电视台的朋友
If Johnny Frost wasn't the friend in local TV,
那录像在谁那里
then who else has the video?
63度 17摄氏度
63 degrees, 17 Celsius.
你好 斯科特·小埃
视频列表
华盛顿湖
Lake Washington.
华盛顿湖
我能进来吗
Hey, can I come in?
当然可以
Sure.
工作找得怎么样了
How's the job search going?
找工作
Job search?
你说找工作是首要任务 不是吗
You told me mission one was finding a job, didn't you?
不 肯定是别的什么人说的吧
No, it must have been someone else.
丽芙 我 那个
Liv, I, uh...
我得给你看点东西
I've got to show you something.
别被吓坏 好吗
Don't freak out, all right?
其实我没有疯
I wasn't crazy.
这里没别人吧 佩顿在吗
No one else is here, right? Peyton?
只有我们两个
Just us.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表