剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你不能指望一个女孩像《夺宝奇兵》主角
You can't expect a girl to go hacking through the brush
在你浓密的森林里寻找遗失的秘鲁古庙
like Indiana Jones looking for the lost Peruvian temple.
我不是要求你光滑无比 至少...
I'm not asking for Brazilian, just a little...
-有事吗 -没有
- You need me? - No.
我去法♥院♥办事的时候
It's just that I had some business down at the courthouse
碰见了你室友佩顿
and met your roommate Peyton.
-她性子挺烈啊 -是的
- Bit of a spitfire, isn't she? - Yeah.
-她有跟谁交往吗 -也许吧
- Is she seeing anyone presently? - Probably.
你向我打听是因为你想约她吗
You're asking because you might wanna ask her out?
我还以为我要给你图解示意你才能明白
For a moment there, I thought I might have to draw you a diagram.
我帮你问问
I'll check.
追她的人能排到街角
She's not generally lacking for male companionship.
我觉得我们俩来电了
I think we had a moment.
如今储藏室被锁住了
The early shift was displeased
上早班的那班人很不高兴
that the supply closet is now padlocked.
不用管他们
They'll get over it.
这是我们将治好僵尸病的地方
This is where we're curing zombie-ism.
我正在试验中
I'm mid-experiment.
我们的实验小白鼠就在这门后
Our guinea rats are behind this door,
在优托品与雷杰饮料的混合物里狂饮呢
rolling hard on Utopium and Max Rager.
也许它们此刻正嗨得手舞小小荧光棒呢
Right now, they're probably waving tiny glow sticks in the air.
我想有人需要陪同进休息间了
I think someone needs an escort to the chill-out room.
丽芙
Liv!
它们的大脑不见 每一个都没有了
Their brains are missing, every one of them.
"兰尼斯特送来问候" [《权力的游戏》]
"The Lannisters send their regards."
-五号♥小鼠哪去了 -不知道
- Where is the fifth rat? - Don't know.
但找到它是当前最紧要的事情
But I can't stress enough the importance of finding him.
妈呀拉维 他是白种的 还是个凶犯
Holy crap, Ravi! He's white and murderous.
你做到了 你制♥造♥了一个僵尸鼠
You did it. You made a zombie rat.
你要去哪啊 小家伙
Where are you going, little buddy?
我确信他是要过来杀了我 吃我脑子
I believe he was on his way to murder me and eat my brains.
为什么他没有对付你
Why isn't he tearing into you?
僵尸之间的羁绊 你不懂
Oh, it's a zombie thing. You wouldn't understand.
僵尸脑袋很恶心
Zombie brains are nasty.
你可不想吃 不 你不想
You wouldn't want those. No, you wouldn't.
这个像小狗一样让你疼爱的老鼠
that rat you're doting on like a purse Chihuahua
可能会使全人类遭灭顶之灾
could end civilization as we know it.
人类基因组中包含大量垃圾基因 对吧
Right. The human genome is full of so-called "Junk DNA," Right?
名副其实的潜伏性进化细胞
Veritable sleeper cells of evolution,
待环境因素改变时
waiting to be called to action
便能发挥作用
by a change in environment or circumstance.
加份被污染的优托品与雷杰饮料鸡尾酒
Enter, a chemical cocktail of tainted Utopium and Max Rager.
鸡尾酒唤醒了潜伏基因
Cocktail wakes up dormant genes,
于是将人类或老鼠的细胞组织层
which then transforms an ordinary human or rat
变成了僵尸状态
into a zombie at the cellular level.
所以 你要用来自
So, you'll use antibodies from
僵尸鼠的抗体去合成一种基因疗法
zombie-rat to synthesize a gene therapy-based cure.
没错
That's the plan.
你觉得这是
Do you think this is how
奥本海默看着原♥子♥弹♥的感觉吗
Oppenheimer felt staring down at the A-bomb?
这么大惊小怪
Like a drama queen?
还是说你指的是他自我膨胀的需求
Or are you talking about his need for self-aggrandizement?
拜托 开个玩笑而已
Oh, come on! Gentle ribbing.
奥兹海默博士 你是爱我的
Dr. Oppenheimer, you love me.
他是爱我的
He loves me.
"查特努加的出轨"用的是一次性电♥话♥
Cheated On In Chattanooga's phone was a burner,
没法追踪
totally untraceable.
有新发现 看这个
New development. Check this out.
天呐 能来个高能预警
Dear God, how about a heads-up,
或者工作时不宜观看的提示吗
or an NSFW warning?
这是个充气娃娃吗
Is that a blow-up sex doll?
给我看看
I wanna see.
娃娃的头上贴着萨莎·阿科妮的照片
With Sasha Arconi's face taped over the doll's.
还有挺多个
There are a bunch of them.
萨莎和车上体育脱口秀"早晨来一发"
Sasha was in a blood feud with the host
的主持人有着血海深仇
of a rival drive-time sports talk show, The Morning Hurl.
那个主持人 查克·博德 让听众
The host, Chuck Burd, asked all of his listeners,
就那些被称作"查克粉丝团"的人
"Upchuckers" they're called,
对萨莎·阿科妮充气娃娃做一些
to commit unspeakable acts upon
难以启齿的事情 并且传到网上
a Sasha Arconi blow-up doll and post them online.
-有趣 -萨莎也不甘示弱
- Delightful. - Sasha gave it as good as she got.
她下周准备和几个查克的前任情人
She was promoting a roundtable interview next week
来一次圆桌访谈
with several of Chuck's past lovers.
看来我们得去找查克聊聊
It sounds like we should have a chat with Chuck.
我也是这么想的
Exactly my thought.
早晨来一发
"晨间性♥爱♥ 棒棒哒"
"Great morning sex."
姑娘们早上爽到了还不够吗
Isn't it enough for you ladies that you're having it?
为什么还要说出来扫兴啊
Why spoil it by talking about it?
我才发现我们居然
See, I find it fascinating
从来没讨论过你的感情生活
that we never talk about your love life.
真的吗 我觉得没什么好说的
Really? 'Cause I find it non-negotiable.
-分清界限 丽芙 -"强调界限"
- Boundaries, Liv. - "Stressing of boundaries,"
疏远者的典型特征之一
one of several signs of a classic distancer.
还有"避免和别人讨论深层次的感受"
Pair that with "avoiding discussion of deep feelings."
我要进去了
I'm going in now.
"较真起来说走就走"
"Pulling away when things get real."
你想要了解我 这没什么问题
Look, it's nice you want to get to know me.
"传递复杂的讯号♥"
"Sending mixed signals."
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
你听了一天萨莎的节目
You listen to Sasha's show for one day
你以为你就是她了
and now you think you're her?
差不多吧
Something like that.
反正我不是什么"咱们认真交往"型
I'm not the "Let's get real" type, anyway.
问问风化组的德沃尔 她会告诉你的
Ask DeVore in Vice. She'd tell you.
"前搭档理想化" 你简直太典型
"Idealizing a past partner." You are so textbook.
说真的 别狡辩了
Seriously, you can stop talking right now.
我太了解你们这种人了
I know everything there is to know about you.
我不是说他应该这么做
I'm not saying he should have done what he did.
我想说的是 任何一个
All I'm saying is, any guy
结婚时间大于五分钟的男人
who's been married for more than five minutes
都能理解他的感受
knows exactly how he felt!
姑娘们 听我说
Ladies, listen to this.
你的嘴巴长来可不是用来说话的
Your mouths were not made for speaking.
不是为了讲话...
Not for speak... Ooh!
查克粉丝团 举起你们的双手
Upchuckers, show of hands,
有多少人搞过白化病小妞
who's screwed an albino chick?
有人吗 有人搞过吗
Anyone? Anyone?
我觉得她们的色素缺乏
I think what they lack in pigment,
可以用些羞羞的事情来弥补
they make up for in nasty.
我说得对吗 你知道的 不是吗
Am I right? You know, don't ya?
现在我的演播室里就有个白化病小妞
We got a chick in studio, right now,
求着别人给她的脸上点色
begging for someone to bang a little color back into her cheeks.
对吗 小甜心
Isn't that right, sweetheart?
那是什么
What's that?
和萨莎的仇怨都是节目需要
The feud with Sasha was all for show.
她表现得越像经前综合症
The more PMS-y she acted,
我的听众们越热情高涨
the more fired up my listeners got.
这可是一档黄金节目
The broad was ratings gold.
所以
So,
你和你妈妈的关系
your relationship with your mom,
我想得用复杂来形容
I'm going with complicated.
极度自恋以及性越轨问题的倾向
Extreme narcissism with a tendency towards sexual deviance.
"恋母情结"
"Mommy issues."
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
你在边削胡萝卜边抹眼泪
the inexplicable crying when you're cuffing the carrot,
是有原因的
there's a reason for that.
博德先生
Mr. Burd.
萨莎本来要做的那场关于你的节目
This show Sasha was supposed to do about you,
很多男人都会害怕
a lot of men would feel threatened
前任们在广播节目中交流经验
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表