剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Gerald Denny got busted for trespassing and voyeurism.
这四个月他一直待在监狱里
He's been in prison for the past four months.
除非他是把艾米丽囚禁在监狱里
So unless he's been keeping Emily captive in his cell,
不然我们的调查又回到了原点
that leaves us back at square one.
看上去我又要
Looks like another all-nighter
熬通宵的看♥房♥♥屋地契了
staring at property deeds for me.
这会弄坏你的眼睛的 我想和警督谈谈
You'll ruin your eyes. I'd like to talk to your lieutenant,
和他分享下我的想法
give him a piece of my mind.
别那样做
Um, yeah, don't do that.
得了 快走吧
Go on, get on out of here.
我肯定你除了这里还有其他想去的地方
I'm sure there are places you'd rather be.
几个月能有什么改变 对吧
What a difference a few months makes, right?
我在剧院看到那个 然后我就很兴奋
I saw that in the theater and I was like, whoo!
快上 伍迪·哈里森 杀了那些僵尸
You go, Woody Harrelson. Mow down those zombies.
那真的很有意思
It was hilarious.
现在回想下 那就像是看《苏菲的抉择》
Now, on second viewing, it's like watching Sophie's Choice.
我是说 谁还关心你 塔拉哈希[《僵尸之地》]
I mean, who cares about your Twinkies, Tallahassee?
那个僵尸估计
That zombie's probably...
天啊
Oh, God.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry. Uh, I don't know...
真的吗
Seriously?
不好意思
I'm sorry,
我还从来没有收到过这样的评价呢
I've never had anything close to an"uh"in my life.
在吃了大蒜面包吐了之后
I once had a guy try to
还曾经有个人想要和我亲热呢
make out with me after I puked up garlic bread.
不是那个 只是
It's not that, it's just, um...
好吧丽芙 我并不想告诉你的
All right Liv, I didn't wanna have to tell you like this, but...
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
别担心 等我吃了下一个脑子就好了
But not to worry, it's only until I eat my next brain.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
是啊 我有种说不出的感觉
Yeah, I knew something was up but I didn't really get it
看到杂♥志♥封面上的
until I saw a magazine
伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴[男星]才反应过来
with Idris Elba on the cover,
因为那一刻我脑子里突然蹦出"秀色可餐"
and the phrase "big piece of yum" Popped into my head.
虽然我有点恐高
I'm mildly afraid of heights,
但上那座山我还是会毫不犹豫的
but I would not hesitate to climb that mountain.
我能理解 所以 我们没事
I feel you. So, we're good?
没有问题 我打算找些直男的大脑
We're great. My plan is to score some ludicrously straight brain.
马上 可能去把威尔特·张伯伦挖出来吧
ASAP. I may dig up Wilt Chamberlain.
已故篮球明星
那现在怎么办
So, now what?
我们喝醉然后玩男生乐队版本的"上约甩"吗
We get drunk and play Do, Dump, or Date, boy band edition?
选择一个想跟他上♥床♥的人 一个想跟他约会的人 一个想甩掉的人
上哈里 甩泽恩 约利亚姆
Do Harry. Dump Zayn. Date Liam.
三人均为英国乐队One Direction单向乐队的成员
抱歉 我是不是应该再认真考虑下
Sorry, should I have had to think longer about that?
你跳过了喝醉的部分
You skipped the getting drunk part.
Ω团
拜托 还好啦
Oh, come on! It's not that bad.
停下
Stop.
是哪个
Which color is it?
蓝色
Ehhh... Blue
蓝色
Blue?
没错 就蓝色吧
Yes, blue's good.
不管你为自己规划了多少未来
No matter what future you can imagine for yourself,
都无法想像做母亲的感受
it won't include motherhood.
当迪兰·曼森来带走他儿子的时候
And when Dylan Munson comes to collect his son,
你会伤心欲绝的
it's gonna rip your heart out.
你这样会害死自己的
You're going to kill yourself!
她会抓住你的 别去 她会杀了你的
She's going to catch you! Don't go! She'll kill you.
然后我就掉下去了
And then I fell.
但是她们说 她会来抓住我的
But they said, "She's going to catch you."
我之前看见了一个男人
I saw a man earlier,
但是我们要找一个女人 一对夫妻
but we should be looking for a woman. A couple.
我也找到了一些东西
I found something too.
我们知道艾米丽瘸着脚不可能走那么远
Now, we know Emily couldn't have walked far on that ankle,
但如果她是被抬着的呢
but what if she had been carried?
比如说 被水流带走的
As in, by the current of a river?
她想要去她家的小屋
Say she was trying to get to her family's cottage.
我查了下路线 正好穿过这条河
I traced a rough trajectory. It crosses this river.
要是我们的搜索半径错了怎么办
What if we have the wrong search radius?
所以我查了下上游的一些房♥子
So I checked properties upriver...
其中有一个是这个人的 马克·夏普德
One belongs to this man. Mark Shepherd.
几年前因为非法持有武器服刑过三个月
Served 90 days a few years back. Weapon charges.
可能是我看见得那个人 但是不好说
Could be the man I saw. It's still hard to say.
他是捕狗人吗
Is he a dog-catcher?
不是 但你猜猜他跟谁结过婚
No. But guess who he's married to.
有问题的车
有什么发现吗
What'd you get?
我的警♥察♥朋友说毒糖人的车牌
My cop buddy says Candyman's plates
注册在一个空壳公♥司♥名下
are registered to a shell corporation.
当然
Of course they are.
我从滑板公园开始跟踪了他
Look, I tailed him from the skate park.
现在他在海边的一家日光浴沙龙
And now he's at a tanning salon in Shoreline.
温柔日光沙龙
没有他的名字我帮不上什么忙
I can't do much without his name.
我等下再打给你
I'm gonna call you back.
顶级男人
持卡人签名
朱利安·杜邦
Julien Dupont.
警官 请听我解释
Look, Officer, I can explain.
把武器放下
Put the weapon down, sir.
这台车的主人是个毒贩
The guy who owns this car is a drug dealer, all right?
他把优托品发给九巨魔滑板公园的孩子们
He passes out Utopium to kids at Nine Trolls Skate Park.
那些孩子一个一个地失踪
Argh! Those kids have been going missing.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
就是他 朱利安·杜邦 毒糖人
Hey, that's him! Julien Dupont, the Candyman.
他车里的冰盒里有一个人类大脑
He's got a human brain in that ice chest right there!
-警官 这是我的车 -退后
- Officer, this is my car... - Stay back.
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them.
这是什么
What is this?
小牛的脑子 不管你信不信
Calf brain. There are some people,
有些人觉得这个非常美味
believe it or not, who consider it a delicacy.
我在一家别致的肉店工作 我们...会送货
I work at a fancy-schmancy butcher shop. Well... We deliver.
我有名片的
I've got a card. Okay?
肉食坊
叫你的保险公♥司♥联♥系♥下我们的辖区索取报告
Have your insurance contact the precinct for a report.
什么 你们就放他走了
What? You're letting him go?
就像我说的 你有权保持沉默
As I was saying, you have the right to remain silent.
现在你最好练习一下沉默
Probably now is a good time to exercise it.
不是吧...
No...
监视的艺术
The fine art of a stakeout.
监视是一项需要耐心的活动
Stakeouts are an exercise in patience.
你需要专注 并且冷静
You need to be focused, yet calm.
像其它技术一样 要花些工夫才能掌握
It's a skill like any other. Takes time to master.
那是动物控制中心的卡车
There's the Animal Control truck.
第一次做监视任务的时候 我太无聊了
First time I was on a stakeout, I was so bored
吃了三大块糖和一整包的迷你甜甜圈
I ate three candy bars and an entire package of mini donuts.
如果你正准备端掉一个毒窝
FYI, if you're waiting to bust a coke den,
你最好不要
it's better if you're not
吃太多糖并且弄的满嘴都是白色面粉
riding a sugar high and covered in white powder.
那些窗户跟我看到的影像中的不一样
The windows aren't the same as in my vision.
这不是他们囚禁女孩们的地方
This isn't where they're keeping the girls.
可能他们在艾米丽逃跑之后
Maybe they installed new windows
安上了新的窗户 或者是...
after Emily broke out. Or maybe...
后面得那些窗户不一样
The windows are different around back.
克莱夫 其他的女孩都吓坏了
Those other girls, Clive, they were petrified.
谁知道艾米丽逃走后夏普德夫妇做何反应
Who knows how the Shepherds reacted after Emily escaped.
他们可能拿那些女孩发泄呢
They might've taken it out on them.
我们偷偷进去吧 朝窗户里面看看
Let's sneak up. Peek in the windows.
我说什么来着 耐心 我们才来这两分钟
What did I say? Patience. We've been here all of two minutes.
要打持久战的
We're in this for the long haul.
放轻松 没事的...
Get comfortable, it's gonna be...
快趴下
Get down!
警员被枪击 需要援助 里尔路255号♥
Officer needs assistance, shots fired, 255 Lear Road!
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表