剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我是僵尸
第一季第十二集
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
你去给我弄阿伦·约克的脑子来
You're going to get me the brain of Alan York.
那个宇航员吗
The astronaut?
老大 不见了 我的货全不见了
Boss! They're gone. All my orders.
其实我没有疯 这些冷藏箱里装满了人脑
I wasn't crazy. These coolers are full of brains.
僵尸是真实存在的 丽芙
Zombies are real, Liv.
我要把僵尸全部杀光
I'm gonna kill them all.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥就像是邪教
It is like a cult over there at Max Rager.
秘密报告上说麦克斯雷杰的产品
It's this secret report that Max Rager
有那种非常危险的副作用
had these seriously dangerous side effects.
你的产品会置人于死地 你心知肚明
Your product kills people and you know it.
备忘录确实存在
The memo does exist.
能够扳倒麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
It'll bring Max Rager to its knees.
瞧瞧谁明知会死还要作死呀
Well, look who takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.
为啥僵尸在过马路
我天我天我天老天爷啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God...
搞毛啊
What the hell?
他突然就冒出来了
He came out of nowhere!
谁让你把车灯关了
Everything comes out of nowhere
能看得到什么鬼啊 白♥痴♥
when your headlights are off, dumbass!
-你没事吧 -他看起来像没事吗 内特
- Hey, man, you okay? - Does he look frickin' okay, Nate?
好吧
Okay.
我在信念种子夏令营学过一点心肺复苏
I kind of learned CPR at Seeds of Faith camp.
要有人帮助进行胸部按压
Somebody needs to do chest
按《福音》[歌♥舞电影]里那首《一切都会好》的
compressions to the beat of All For the Best
节奏来
from Godspell.
去看看还有没有脉搏
Go check his pulse.
是哦 然后在他身上留下我的DNA信息吗
Yeah. Let me just rub my DNA all over him.
我才不要
I think not.
妈的...
Son of a bitch...
这不可能
This isn't happening.
我天 我们杀了他 他死了
Oh, my God. We totally killed him. He's dead.
不 这是意外
No, it was an accident.
是啊 是意外 但有人死了 卡梅伦
Yeah. An accident in which someone died, Cameron,
而且我们还喝得醉醺醺的
while we were stoned out of our minds
开着一辆偷来的车
and driving a stolen car.
我不要进监狱
I'm not going to prison.
你们看过《女子监狱》吗
Have you seen Orange is the New Black?
我才不要穿着卫生棉条做的拖鞋洗澡
I'm not taking a shower wearing tampon sandals.
我们该怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do?
永远不要告诉别人
We can never tell anyone about this.
永远
Ever.
你的治疗师也不行
Not your therapist.
牧师也不行
Not your priest.
你以后的国家赞助商也不行
Not your future NA sponsor.
谁都不行
No one.
今晚什么事也没发生
Tonight never happened.
说出来
Say it.
今晚什么事也没发生
Tonight never happened.
喂...
Guys...
我们不用在墓上放点儿什么吗 比如一个...
Shouldn't we put something on the grave? Like a little...
小树枝做的十字架什么的
cross made out of twigs or something?
干脆挂个写着"这里埋着尸体"的霓虹招牌好了
How about a neon sign that says, "Buried dead body."
还可以把我们的驾照一起放在上面呢 傻蛋
We could leave our drivers licenses on it, idiot.
我和你不一样 我是个好人
I'm not like you. I'm a good person.
我之所以会同意这么做
And the only reason why I'm actually agreeing to this
只是因为我爸爸切除了胆囊
is because my dad just got his gallbladder removed,
他现在接受不了这种事
and there's no way he can handle the stress right now.
内特 我可不管她是不是什么大美妞
Nate, I don't care if she's the bang of the century.
这姐们儿也该走了
This chick has to go.
两周后
这边
Here!
鲁夫斯
Rufus!
鲁夫斯
Rufus!
回来 鲁夫
Come here, Roof.
鲁夫斯
Rufus.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
今日尸体
迟到了
The late Olivia Moore.
抱歉 有事耽搁了
Sorry. I got hung up.
多名受害者还是多块受害者遗体
So, multiple victims or victim in multiple pieces?
多块 身份已查明 金宝·库伯
The latter. We've already identified her as Kimber Cooper.
是梅纳德高中的拉拉队长
She was a cheerleader from Doc Maynard High School.
她几周前失踪了
She went missing a couple of weeks ago.
她本来要参加一个教堂示♥威♥活动的 但没去
She was supposed to attend a church lock-in, but never showed.
我听说过她
I heard about this missing girl.
她上了我以前的高中 我弟弟埃文在那里上学
She went to my old high school. My brother Evan's a junior there.
他认识她吗
Did he know her?
和大部分男生一样
Only in the way that every boy
只知道她是学校最漂亮的姑娘
knows the prettiest girl in high school.
远远看过 其实不认识
So, from afar, yet intimately.
最早到达现场的警♥察♥看到旁边有个浅坑
The first officers at the scene noticed a shallow grave nearby.
我们认为动物把她的尸体挖了出来
We were thinking an animal dug up her remains.
我不确定 看看她的手臂
I wouldn't be so sure, look at that arm.
我们回验尸房♥会知道更多线索的
We'll know more when we get her back to the morgue.
好 发现什么就给我打电♥话♥
All right, call me as soon as you've got something.
她死的时候手臂就断了
Her arm was severed perimortem.
她的鼻子或者嘴巴里也没有泥土
And there's no dirt in her nose or mouth.
而你不告诉克莱夫是因为...
And you didn't feel like sharing that with Clive because...
金宝不仅仅是身体被撕碎
Not only was Kimber's body ripped apart,
头骨也被敲破了
her skull was cracked open.
脑子大部分都不见了
It's missing a good deal of brain matter.
你觉得她是被僵尸杀了吗
You think she was killed by a zombie?
有可能
It's a possibility.
我简直无法忍♥受了
I don't think I can take this anymore.
事态已经严重失控了
This is way out of control.
我们还不能确定
We don't know for sure.
先别慌 我们先做个全面的检查
Let's do a thorough examination before we panic.
梅杰今天早上带了五个
Major showed up at my apartment this morning
装满脑子的冷藏箱来找我
with five yellow coolers filled with brains.
他是从某个叫肉食坊的地方后面
He stole them out of the back of this car that was parked
停的车子里偷来的
behind some place called Meat Cute.
好像是某种肉店
It's like a butcher shop or something.
他觉得那是某个僵尸总部
He thinks it's a zombie headquarters.
他现在无比确信僵尸是存在的
And he's more convinced than ever that zombies exist.
他几乎向我发誓
He basically pledged to me
说他会杀光所有的僵尸
that he would kill every last one of them.
我想你还没告诉他
Well, I'm guessing you didn't tell him.
跟他说可以从我开刀吗
That he could start with me?
没有 我做出介于惊讶和支持之间的表情
No. I toed the line between supportive and surprised,
然后说我可以帮他
and I offered to help him.
我说我会对那些大脑进行检测
I told him that I would test the brains.
确认是不是动物的大脑
Make sure they weren't from an animal.
他发誓在结果出来之前
He swore that he wouldn't do anything
绝对不会做什么傻事
until the results came back,
所以这算是争取了一些时间
so that bought some time.
-用这些时间... -我可以想一个计划
- And with that time... - I can try to come up with a plan.
我必须赶在有人受伤之前
I have to figure out how to kill Blaine
想出把布莱恩干掉的办法
before anyone else gets hurt.
要赶在梅杰身处险境之前
Before Major puts himself in any more danger.
你为什么不去送宇航员的脑子 在这乱晃
Why are you here and not carrying astronaut brains?
-我... -我很难理解你想说什么
- I've... - I'm having a little trouble understanding you.
我找了一晚上
I've been looking all night.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我可不是找国家英雄杀着玩的
I didn't kill a national hero for nothing.
找到那些脑子
Find those brains.
这种事说出来感觉极其诡异令人难以置信
This is an incredibly bizarre thing to say out loud,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表