剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
注意政♥治♥正确
when speaking of zombies.
我只是说 全面进入僵尸状态时
I'm just saying... Full-on zombie mode,
我扯开这头骨就像剥开心果一样简单
I could've pulled this skull apart like a pistachio.
我们不确定第一个杀手是僵尸
We're not sure the first murderer was a zombie,
虽然看上去像
but it looks like it.
第二个杀手看上去好像有关系
The second murder appears to be related,
但是不像是僵尸干的
but doesn't speak to zombie.
看来只有一种办法能查明了
There seems to be one way to find out.
我要再来一次
I'm going in again.
再来点辣椒粉
I need more hot seeds.
如果你要多来点
Well, if you're having more...
拉维
Hey, Ravi!
你又造出一只僵尸鼠
You made another zombie rat.
还不是活的 不是活的
It's not alive. Not alive!
见笑了 我现在自我感觉非常良好
Sorry. I am feeling pretty good about myself.
第一步完成了 现在该治愈她了
Step one complete. Now, to cure her.
只是这一回我要减小毒性
Only this go around, I'll decrease the potency.
上一次有点大过头了
It was a little too strong the last time.
有人在吗
Hello?
我不是说过开披萨派对不能拉下我吗
What did I tell you about having a pizza party without me?
等一下
Wait.
这上面有蘑菇吗
Are there mushrooms on this?
不太喜欢吃蘑菇
Not a big fan of mushrooms.
这口感
The texture...
没事 我来吃完它
Don't worry. I'll finish it.
多好 有些不愿意共享美食的人可真奇怪
See, I like that. People are so weird about sharing food.
你没作呕真是太好了
I'm glad you're not squeamish.
来看看我们在内特的手♥机♥里发现了什么
So, look what we found on Nate's cell phone.
金宝发来的一条短♥信♥
A text from Kimber.
"谈谈吧" 接着是三个美元符号♥
"Need to talk." Dollar sign. Dollar sign. Dollar sign.
然后她留了个电♥话♥号♥码
And then she gives a phone number.
你说"她" 但是你再看看时间标记
You say, "She," But look at the timestamp.
噢我的天
Oh, my God.
这是金宝死后一个礼拜发的 杀手发的
This came in a week after Kimber died. The killer sent this.
内特收到短♥信♥那天打了这个电♥话♥
Nate called the number the day
通了三分钟电♥话♥
he got the message and had a three-minute conversation.
当然 我拨了这个号♥ 不过现在是空号♥
Of course, I called the number today, and it's a dead line.
也许内特欠了凶手的钱
Maybe Nate owed the killer money?
还不起债 所以...
And failed to pay up, so...
有可能吧 你知道内特的死亡时间吗
Maybe. I was wondering if you had a time of death for Nate?
知道 死亡时间大概在晚上八点半
Yes. Time of death approximately 8:30 P.M.
我刚看完了
I just finished watching
昨晚存储仓库的监控录像
last night's security footage from the storage unit.
摄像头拍到了卡梅伦的车
Cameron's car was caught on camera,
8点37分从那里匆匆开出来
high-tailing it out of there at 8:37.
卡梅伦成了我们的头号♥嫌犯
Cameron just became our number one suspect.
这是一把猎枪
Well, what I got here is a shotgun.
怎样干掉僵尸
第一条贴士 用猎枪
这是把12号♥口径带手柄的枪
This is 12-gauge pump action with a pistol grip.
这家伙绝对能爆掉僵尸的脑袋
This boy will take a zombie's head...
-你好啊 -除掉...
- Hey. - Clean off...
我就是过来 看看你怎么样了
Just checking in. Seeing how you're doing.
不错 我很好
I'm great. Just, uh, doing great.
我想让你帮我拿个主意
I wanted to run something by you.
这事挺私人的
Uh, it's a bit personal.
挺难为情的 是这样的
Feeling weird about it, but here goes.
-我现在有点怕了 -为什么
- I'm a little scared right now. - Why?
说不好 感觉你会让我摸我不想摸的地方
I don't know, but I'm afraid this ends with me feeling for lumps
检查有没有肿块
in a place I don't want to be feeling.
要是真有必要的话 我会帮你 但...
I mean, I'll do it if it's necessary, but...
不 不是肿块 是男女之间的事
No. Nothing lump related. It's more of a romantic nature.
这样啊 懂了 说吧
Oh. Okay. Got it. Go.
我这周末和佩顿出去玩
Going away for the weekend with Peyton.
-是精心计划... -打住
- Was contemplating... - Gonna stop you.
讨论床事可能会挺不自在的
Sex related questions might get weird.
佩顿就像我的妹妹 所以...
Peyton's kind of like a sister to me, so just, uh...
别说得太具体 懂吗
Look, just don't get specific, you know?
说个大概就行 但具体细节就别说了
General areas are okay, but I don't want to know any details.
平时别人都问你些什么问题啊
What the hell kind of questions do people usually ask you?
听着 我要跟佩顿去旧金山
Look, I'm going to San Francisco with Peyton.
她是《迷魂记》的狂热粉丝
She's a Vertigo freak,
所以我们去游览
so we're doing a tour of
《迷魂记》所有的拍摄地点
all the places where they filmed Vertigo.
好 这招不错啊
Oh, all right. Well played.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在考虑
I was entertaining the idea
穿吉米·斯图尔特式的复古装
of wearing a retro Jimmy Stewart-esque suit,
但我又怕这样看起来不够...
but was worried it seemed less...
-有范儿 -而是...
- Cool. - And more...
-太过刻意 -是的
- Trying way too hard. - Yeah.
好吧 你穿那件西装有多帅
Oh, Okay. How good do you look in the suit?
帅你一脸血
Pretty damn good.
穿吧
Do it.
-真的吗 -必须的
- Yeah? - Definitely.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你不介意
Now, if you wouldn't mind
感受下水果馅饼[摸下睾丸]...
feeling around the cobblers for a bit...
赶紧哪凉快哪待着去
Get the hell out of here.
你看 你怎么老是往邪恶的方面想
See, why is that the first place your mind goes to?
确保你的枪火力够猛
Be sure to get yourself something with plenty of stopping power.
不要选小于点40口径的枪 要选这样的
Don't go less than a .40 caliber. That's what this is here.
第二条贴士 选用点40口径的枪
《西雅图观察家报》
宇航员阿伦·约克仍下落不明
你看起来就像想跟我乞讨更多稀粥的孤儿
You look like an orphan about to ask me for more gruel.
-听我说 老大 -可怜下我吧 先生...
- Look, boss... - Please, sir...
我到处都找过了...
I've looked everywhere...
你能把你那些借口
Can you monetize your
标价一百万卖♥♥给他们吗
excuses and sell them for a million dollars?
不能吗 很好 那就别找借口
No? Great, then keep them to yourself
继续给我去找宇航员的脑子
and get back out there and find me my astronaut brains.
走啊
Go!
现在别惹我 各位
I don't need this right now, you guys.
眼下 我的压力已经很大了
I'm under enough stress as it is.
特别是卫生稽查员
Especially with the Health Inspector
数月来已经来查了两次了
showing up twice in as many months.
卫生稽查员又回来查了吗
The Health Inspector came back around?
是啊 你应该见见这家伙
Yeah, you should've seen this guy.
帅得跟杂♥志♥上的模特似的
Came in here looking like a catalog model.
还跟我调情了呢
Was trying to flirt with me.
以为姐会拜倒在
Thinks I'm going to melt
他迷人的蓝眼与宽阔的肩膀之下
because he's got blue eyes and broad shoulders.
他头发也很赞吗
Did he have good hair?
怎么就转到这么奇怪的话题上来了
What is this bizarre segue that's happening right now?
我们能不跑题吗
Can we maybe stay on point?
我要人脑 我要那一百万
I want my brains. I want my million dollars.
给我找回来
Make it happen.
我就知道你会选那把
I knew you'd pick that one.
我也需要一把手♥枪♥
I'll need a handgun, too.
真正可以阻止进攻的东西
Something with real stopping power.
这两个我都要了
I'll take both of them.
还要你这里所有的子弹
And however many bullets you've got.
需要手榴弹吗
Any need for a grenade?
准备好上单车课了吗
Hey. Ready for spin?
这是大♥麻♥烟枪吗
Um, is that a bong?
你吸嗨了吗
Are you high?
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你一定 你一定是
You must be. You must be
吸嗨了才会想带着这个去找警♥察♥
high if you want to go to the cops with this.
你知道这东西值多少钱吗
Do you realize how much money this is?
他们会抓到我们的 老兄
They're gonna catch us, man!
你绝不能带着这个去找警♥察♥ 听懂了吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表