剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Why am I here?
只是问你几个问题而已
It's just an exploratory interview.
为调查确认事实
Fact-finding for the investigation.
建立时间线之类的事
Establishing a timeline. That sort of thing.
调查 所以你认为霍莉是...
Investigation? So you're suggesting that Holly was...
是你
You.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
这是奥利维亚·摩尔
This is Olivia Moore.
她是霍莉案子的法医
She's the ME on Holly's case.
丽芙·摩尔
Liv Moore, huh?
是吗
So...
是真的吗
Do you?
可以开始了吗
Are we ready?
特雷西先生 讲讲麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥的
Mr. Tracey, tell me about this Max Rager
跳伞小组吧
skydiving group.
为什么一个能量饮料公♥司♥要为
Why's an energy drink company footing the bill
你们的跳伞买♥♥单
for you to jump out of a plane?
受制于麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
If you're under Max Rager's thumb,
你就有义务对外表现出
you are contractually obligated to look good
对无意义的危险行为有浓厚兴趣
doing pointless and or dangerous crap on camera.
你为什么受制于他们
How are you under their thumb?
我的最新唱片是他们出版的
They put out my last album.
所以就成了他们的人
I'm signed to their label.
你听起来并不反感此事啊
You sound real happy about that.
飞机上发生了什么事
What happened up in that plane?
你为什么最后才跳
Why did you jump last?
落地后他们为什么找不到你
And why couldn't they find you when you landed?
谢谢你 摩尔警探
Thank you, Detective Moore.
霍莉为什么不是最后一个跳的
So why didn't Holly jump last?
既然你们能看录像带为什么还问我
Why ask when you can just watch the helmet cam footage?
在我们看之前你先讲讲吧
Tell us what we're gonna see when it comes in.
霍莉先跳了是因为
Holly jumped first because
我怯场了
I got nervous.
我打退堂鼓了 因为很久没跳了
I almost backed down. Been a while since I last jumped.
所以我请她先跳
I asked her to go before me.
请的意思是很有礼貌
Asked? Implies nicely.
还是没能解释
Still doesn't cover
落地后你为什么失踪了半小时
why you went missing for 30 minutes on the ground.
我的落地点偏离了预定区域
I landed away from the drop zone.
我不知道自己在哪里
Had no idea where I was,
用了很久才找到大家 很有意思的故事
wandered around until I found everybody. Riveting stuff!
这些你都可以在录像带里看到
All of which you can watch on the helmet cam footage.
不如这样吧
You know what I think I'm gonna do?
我去看录像带
Check on the footage.
跳伞前的那晚
Why were you miserable
在卡尔森的派对上你为什么那么郁闷
at Carson's party the night before the jump?
你有和霍莉发生性关系吗
Were you and Holly sleeping together?
我们还是聊聊你吧
Let's talk about you.
不如这样
Nah, how about this.
回答我的问题
You answer my question.
你回答我的问题我就回答你的
I'll answer a question if you answer a question.
随便 好吧
Whatever. Fine.
我当时郁闷是因为卡尔森的派对很无聊
I was miserable because Carson's parties blow,
而且没有 我没和霍莉睡觉
and no, I was not sleeping with Holly.
她只是我在麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
She was just my favorite person
举办的活动里最好的朋友
to hang with at Max Rager events.
她很
She was...
真诚
Genuine...
聪明
And smart...
和其他人不一样
Unlike the rest of those guys.
该我了
Now, it's my turn.
你有男朋友吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
坏消息哦 歌♥星大人
Got some bad news for you, rock star.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥ 非常机智地
Max Rager, in their infinite wisdom,
毁掉了跳伞过程的录像带
destroyed all the footage from the jump.
除了要保护你之外
Now what reason would they have,
他们还有什么理由这么做呢
other than protecting you, to do that?
有什么想法吗
Any theories?
因她之死获利的朋友
你以前见过那个人吗
Have you mou that guy before?
洛厄尔吗 没有
Lowell? No.
他好像认识你似的
Huh... Seems like he knew you.
你觉得他怎么样
What did you think of him?
他很聪明 有所保留 爱绕弯子
Well, he's a smart ass, withholding, evasive.
你没什么可以隐藏的时候 你什么都会说
When you've got nothing to hide, you tend to be open.
把他的朋友都带来 多了解他一下
Let's bring his friends in, find out more about him.
只是一些简单的问题
Just a few basic questions.
先从你的名字说起吧
You can start with your full name,
你做什么工作
what you do,
你在麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥是什么职位
and your affiliation with Max Rager.
雷恩·史密斯
Ren Smith.
我是那种很热衷于极限运动的人
I'm kind of an all around action sports guy.
主要是摩托车越野赛 喜欢炫技的运动
Mainly motocross. Some stunt stuff.
世界极限运动会
X Games.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥资助我
Uh... Max Rager sponsors me.
这是份理想工作
It's a dream job.
我能跟朋友一起玩 还拿着工资
I get paid to hang out with my friends.
我猜 他们也不全当我是朋友
They're not all my friends, I guess.
伊莉莎·马♥凯♥特 负责品牌营销
Eliza Marquette, Brand Marketing,
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥的广♥告♥部主管
Director of Advertising at Max Rager.
能跟我们讲一下
Care to shed some light on
为什么跳伞的视频录像被销毁了吗
why the dive footage was destroyed?
当然
Of course.
我们是想保护霍莉的家人
We wanted to protect Holly's family
不想让她的家人看到她坠落身亡的视频
from seeing images of her plummeting to her death.
那么说是为他们好喽
Oh, so it was for their good?
也为我们好
Ours, too.
视频要是泄露的话 他的家人会起诉谁呢
Who would her family sue if that footage leaked out?
在麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥ 主管经常和
Is it typical for Max Rager executives
员工一起跳伞吗
to skydive with their athletes?
不经常 但是卡尔森是我的男朋友 所以
Not really. But Carson's my boyfriend, so...
卡尔森·麦库姆 我主要负责打广♥告♥
Carson McComb. I'm essentially in advertising.
他们用我这张脸打广♥告♥ 我就能大笔捞钱
You know, I get paid stupid money to put my face on things.
有时 我也参加奥♥运♥会和极限运动会滑雪
On occasion, I snowboard in the Olympics and the X Games,
但我这张脸就是我的动力源泉
but my face is my passion.
训练很刺♥激♥皮肤 这脸就得多补水
Training's intense. You know, lots of moisturizing and...
我是专业滑雪运动员
Pro snowboarder.
有人说洛厄尔·特雷西
It's been suggested that Lowell Tracey
跳伞之前很奇怪
was acting strangely leading up to the jump.
是这样吗
Is that accurate?
过去的几个月 他取消了很多行程
The past couple months, he's been withdrawn,
取消了一些活动
has canceled a couple events,
但他还是个很优秀的艺人
but he's really a great artist overall.
前一天晚上卡尔森派对上 洛厄尔有些奇怪
Lowell was weird at Carson's party the night before.
我不知道他是磕了药还是瘾犯了
I don't know if he's on drugs or off them.
你也知道艺人嘛 都这个样
You know musicians. Either way,
他当时的表现很欠抽 霍莉想管管
he was acting like a bitch and Holly made it her business
就想知道他到底怎么了
to try and find out what was up.
洛厄尔和霍莉是不是恋爱关系
Were Lowell and Holly invoined romantically?
不 不 什么事她都会邀请他
No. No. I mean, she invited him to everything.
她很爱他的音乐 那音乐...
She was really into his music, which...
算了
Whatever.
但是他一直拒绝她
But he just shut her down.
也只有他能抵挡住她的魅力吧
You know, he was like the one guy who could resist her.
只有他能抵挡住她的魅力吗
He was the one guy who could resist her?
看来你没抵挡住
You're a guy.
卡尔森和霍莉过去的露水情缘我一清二楚
I know everything about Carson's past fling with Holly.
但是正如我所说那只是过去的露水情缘
But that's exactly what it was, a past fling.
他俩早就结束了
It was long over.
卡尔森和霍莉还没有结束
Carson and Holly were not over.
伊莉莎很害怕
See, Eliza lived in fear of
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表