剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我怎么可能告诉你
Like I'm gonna tell you.
卡尔·马♥克♥思♥[聪明鬼]
Hey! Karl Marx!
已经死了一个姑娘了
There's one girl dead already.
我们不想再有人死
We're trying to stop that number from going up.
天啊
Oh, God. Uh...
苔丝没说她要去哪
Tess didn't say where she was going.
她拖了几个箱子
She had a couple of suitcases,
还嘱咐我帮她收信
and she asked me to pick up her mail. Um...
另一个姑娘死了 我很遗憾
Sorry about the other girl.
等等 死的不是莫妮卡吧
Wait, it wasn't Monica, was it?
莫妮卡
Monica?
苔丝的朋友 她总来找她
Uh, friend of Tess'. She came around here a lot.
-她们一起接客吗 -但愿不是
- They work together? - I hope not.
她看着还是个孩子
Well, she seemed like a kid to me.
我从没往那个方向想过
I never thought of her in that way.
你肯定没有
Sure you didn't.
塔蒂亚娜朋友列表里有莫妮卡 这是她吗
Monica's listed under Tatiana's other friends. Is this her?
我的朋友
是
Yeah.
黛比·哈利 慢点
Yo! Dirty Debbie Harry! Slow your roll.
黛比·哈利美国歌♥手 朋克风
我现在应该在上班
I'm supposed to be at work,
但现在莫妮卡
and I'm afraid I'm gonna find
可能已经在停尸间等我了
this Monica girl waiting in a drawer for me.
我们得有所行动
We've gotta do something.
那种顺其自然的心态呢
What happened to, do with it what you will?
那时的你呢
Where's that girl?
塔蒂亚娜死的那一刻我能感受到
When Tatiana was falling to her death, I could feel it.
她知道自己要死了 现在这是私事了
She knew she was gonna die. It's personal now.
好 我们会找到她
Okay. We're gonna find her.
有新尸体的话我会收到消息
I would've heard if a new body had turned up.
我去找出她的住址
I'll track down her address.
你觉得你上司同意你帮我调查吗
You think your boss will let you come with me?
我觉得他肯定会同意的
I have very little doubt about that.
等内部事务部问到跟证人动手的事
Yeah, when Internal Affairs asked me about chest poking...
我就说什么都没看到
I saw nothing.
你当然能去帮警探
Of course you can help the detective.
一个应♥召♥女郎被杀害了
A call girl gets murdered.
你吃了人家的脑子 就要帮她找出凶手
You eat her brains. Help find her killer.
像埃尔顿·约翰的歌♥
It's like that Elton John song.
《自♥由♥费城》吗
Philadelphia Freedom?
《狮子王》里的那首
The one from The Lion King.
是 埃尔顿爵士特别
Yes, Sir Elton specifically
在《生命的轮回》唱过应♥召♥女郎之死
references dead call girls in The Circle of Life.
O.M 是我吗
O.M. Is that me?
你用大肠杆菌对我的血液做实验吗
And you're giving me E.Coli?
我用不同的细菌和你的血液混合
I'm treating your blood with different bacteria.
这只是初步测试
It's all just preliminary research.
如果你想找到解药的话
If you want to find a cure,
就得知道这个病毒是如何存活的
you have to know how a disease defends itself.
试验越多不同的生物环境
The more scenarios you expose it to,
就越能了解它
the more you know how it works.
等等 你觉得你能治好吗
Wait. You think you can cure this?
可能要好多年
It could take years.
的确有难度 小儿麻痹症当初也是
It's an uphill battle but so was polio.
不然你觉得我为什么要做这些测试
Why did you think I was running all those tests?
你不会以为要一辈子都这么下去吧
What... You were expecting to stay like this forever?
之前的确是这么想的
As a matter of fact, I was.
好 谢谢你 警长
Great. Thank you, Sergeant.
我拿到了莫妮卡的地址 走吧
I got an address for Monica. Let's roll.
对不起 突然有点事
Sorry. Something's come up.
我需要去做一件事
There's this thing I need to do.
等等 这就完了
Wait, that's it?
以为我能有个灵媒搭档呢
Thought I had a psychic sidekick.
我都想好咱们的搭档名字了
I was working on the bit...
卡格尼和帕斯蒂
Cagney and Pasty.
梅杰想知道我们还有没有可能
Major wanted to know if there was a chance for us.
我以为拒绝他是很高尚的做法
I thought shutting him down was noble.
那万一有希望呢
But what if there is hope?
即使希望很渺茫 也许在未来的某一天
Even if it's dim and somewhere in the nebulous future,
我也需要这个支撑我活下去的希望
it's a hope I need in order to survive.
那梅杰想要的是什么呢
But what about what Major needs?
我能让他去等也许根本不会到来的那天吗
Can I really ask him to wait for a day that may never come?
自怨自艾
你死了以后 别人的生活仍旧继续
When you die, life goes on without you.
如果你是活死人 你就只能看着他们了
If you're among the living dead, you're around to watch.
放弃了挚爱的外科医生职业对我来说很难过
Giving up my dream of becoming a heart surgeon was depressing.
必须吃脑子就更难以用语言表达
Eating brains sucks beyond words.
但是看到梅杰已经开始跟其他人约会
But seeing Major possibly moving on with someone else?
这是我能承受的极限了
That's my threshold.
重重挫伤了我的内心
That's the soul crusher.
你要见我吗 警督
You wanted to see me, Lieutenant?
普拉特的一个线人有死者的线索
Pratt here has a CI who's got a lead on the dead girl.
这个案子现在归他接手了
He's gonna run the case from here on out.
我都快破案了 长官
But I'm so close, sir.
凶手是塔蒂亚娜的一个嫖♥客♥
The killer was one of Tatiana's johns.
这个嫖♥客♥的戒指被偷了
The john's ring was stolen,
他就杀了她想把戒指找回来
and he killed her trying to get it back.
但是戒指不在她手上
Only she didn't have it.
我查到有目击者声称
I've got a witness that says
其中一个人从道奇车出来的时候拿个箱子
one of them got out of Dodge with a suitcase,
另一个人留下跟她的狗在一起
and it looks like the other one left with her dog.
三名应♥召♥女郎吗
Three call girls?
我们现在调查什么 超人还是罗恩·杰里米
Who are we looking for, Superman? Ron Jeremy?
罗恩·杰里米为美国色情影片演员
我已经找到这些女孩的线索了
I've got leads on the girls.
她们中的一个在网上大学注册了
One of them is enrolled at one of those online colleges.
她一个小时前还登上了经济网课
She logged into her economics class an hour ago.
我已经拿到IP地址了
I've got an IP address.
计算机取证科已经开始帮我定位了
The nerds in computer forensics are working on a location for me.
长官 我们得赶在凶手之前找到她们
Sir, we need to find these girls before the killer does.
要是能从地址里查出什么的话
Well, maybe Pratt will let you tag along
也许普拉特会让你协助调查
if that address amounts to anything.
巴比诺
Babineaux.
是
Yeah.
很抱歉 哥们
I'm sorry about that, man.
职位低的人就要受窝囊气 对吧
Low guy on the totem pole always gets boned, right?
但是 等你拿到你的第一枚领章的时候
But hey, it'll make it that much sweeter
情况就会好很多了
when you bag your first collar, right?
帮我个忙
Look, do me a favor.
继续四下问话
Follow up on some of your interviews.
找那个天气预报员谈谈
Talk to the weatherman.
再和苔丝的邻居聊下
Have another conversation with Tess' neighbor.
拜托了 先谢谢你了
Please, I appreciate it.
好吧
Mmm, all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
问个怪问题 你看到我的笔了吗
Weird question, have you seen my pens?
太好了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
我真的不想管你了
I so wanna write you off.
我真的很想
I so wanna be in that
放任你破罐子破摔 但是
"you can't help those who don't help themselves" place. But,
尽管如此
despite all of this...
你对我太重要了
You're my freakin' heart.
所以如果你能振作起来 我会很高兴
So, if you could step up, I'd appreciate it.
就这样
Okay.
我无权选择生死
I can't refuse to be dead.
也无法像常人那样
I can't eat a ham sandwich
吃火腿三明治填饱肚子
and feel like a sated normal human being.
我不能做♥爱♥
I can't have sex,
或者把真♥相♥告诉我爱的人
or tell the people I love what's going on with me,
但我可以选择
but I can choose
不收集一抽屉的假眼球和陌生人的小玩意
not to have a drawer full of fake eyeballs and strangers' tchotchkes.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表